Author Topic: Question  (Read 1290 times)

Offline Smiley1

Question
« on: February 14, 2020, 09:33:44 AM »
I know the old saying #asking for a friend but i really am.

Today a friend of mine confided in me that she’s been calling a psychic for nearly 2 years now.

This psychic is private but also works on a platform in the uk. My friend told me she was right about everything and excellent predictions happened when she first started reading with her.  She was seeing a guy and this psychic told her said guy would be her future.  Made some big predictions, none of which eventuated.  Then she met another guy.  A few predictions happen and she was right how it would end.   Third guy she predicted lots, including the end but reconciliation which never happened.

The reason she told me about it is she was ringing this psychic 2-3 times a week at £35 a time.  Adding up to close to £3500 over two years and the woman claimed to be her friend.

But my friend feels sad and upset. Guy 3 never did what reader says and my friend went back time and time again.  Saying things would happen.

My friend feels so upset and angry. Almost wants her mo at back and realises this psychic is not psychic after all.

Has anyone ever had luck getting money off private reader or been taken advantage of by one.  I think my friend (who is in England) has been.  She’s scared to add up all she spent in her PayPal.

Thoughts anyone?

pfizer

Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 10:30:28 AM »

Today a friend of mine confided in me that she’s been calling a psychic for nearly 2 years now.

This psychic is private but also works on a platform in the uk. My friend told me she was right about everything and excellent predictions happened when she first started reading with her.  She was seeing a guy and this psychic told her said guy would be her future.  Made some big predictions, none of which eventuated.  Then she met another guy.  A few predictions happen and she was right how it would end.   Third guy she predicted lots, including the end but reconciliation which never happened.

The reason she told me about it is she was ringing this psychic 2-3 times a week at £35 a time.  Adding up to close to £3500 over two years and the woman claimed to be her friend.

But my friend feels sad and upset. Guy 3 never did what reader says and my friend went back time and time again.  Saying things would happen.

My friend feels so upset and angry. Almost wants her mo at back and realises this psychic is not psychic after all.

Has anyone ever had luck getting money off private reader or been taken advantage of by one.  I think my friend (who is in England) has been.  She’s scared to add up all she spent in her PayPal.

Thoughts anyone?

first, she has to stop

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2020, 10:34:46 AM »
That’s what I told her too.   ;).

I just made her add up how much she spent on that 1 psychic.  £3,000 a lot more than she thought.  I think that woke her up a bit

Thoughts anyone?

first, she has to stop

pfizer

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 12:28:27 PM »
maybe she thinks she doesnt have the ability to handle relationship so she goes to psychic all the time; try to make sure she made the right choice and try to make sure she gets the most favourable outcome.

for me that is lack of confidence.

when i had serious homefront issues; i went to psychic a lot too; i had childhood traumas and i didnt know how to deal with it; i was growing up pretty damaged. that wave of home issues i think i spent double of how much your friend spent; sometimes right sometimes wrong. finally i almost went bankruptcy; then i know i had to wake up; cure the core but not just stayed away from reading.

now i am a very confident person, not that i am perfect, it's more i know i can handle whatever comes up in life.

this is what your friend needs; to find out the core and beat it.

Offline jas

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2020, 09:07:53 PM »
I believe your question is whether or not anyone has ever been able to get their money back.  I believe the answer is a resounding NO - She just has to chalk it up to a lesson learned.  I would say that 90% of us on here have had to learn that lesson. 

I hope she can move past this and feel better.  Tell she isn't alone, there are many of us here who have suffered the same fate.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2020, 10:42:58 PM »
I’ve screen shot and sent her your replies and help.  Thank you for replying.