Author Topic: Sandi Camara  (Read 1587 times)

pfizer

Sandi Camara
« on: February 09, 2020, 03:57:16 AM »
I couldnt find a topic for Sandi

so anyone tried Sandi before? anything to share?

Offline sexyp

Re: Sandi Camara
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 12:10:52 PM »
how do you find her?

pfizer

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2020, 01:59:37 PM »
how do you find her?

you meant how do i find her accuracy?
if you meant where to grab her, you can search her name in facebook.

if you meant accuracy; i will say she nailed the POI's behaviour to a T.
let me give you an example; one POI i asked about, she said he has certain behaviour and it will go back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth like forever; and you will notice this pattern and if one of you goes it will be you and not him. SO DAMN ACCURATE; finally i was the one who walked away. i meant a 101% stop and cut off all personal contact, no more thinking of him, no more; it hurted like hell. i did that at 2015 Feb. as good as stephanie theresa; she didnt tell me soemthing like this, she did tell me he has 'this' issue but she didnt foresee i would walk away.

Sandi is not a psyhic who will tell you this guy is your soulmate and you will marry him and such and such; she is more like telling you what kind of a journey you are going to get with him/her and what you needed to alert; but it's a journey i dont think she can tell the final until we all walk through this journey then we will open more the road ahead and see more.

this next reading i am going to tell Sandi this POI flow back (which stephanie predicted accurately) lol; see how she reacts haha.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 02:01:51 PM by pfizer »

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2020, 02:57:14 PM »
okay. thank you for that. yes i once searched on facebook for her but never followed through for a reading. good to see that she works for you and maybe i will give her a try sometime

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2020, 09:17:10 AM »
how do you find her?

let me give you an example; one POI i asked about, she said he has certain behaviour and it will go back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth like forever; and you will notice this pattern and if one of you goes it will be you and not him. SO DAMN ACCURATE; finally i was the one who walked away. i meant a 101% stop and cut off all personal contact, no more thinking of him, no more; it hurted like hell. i did that at 2015 Feb. as good as stephanie theresa; she didnt tell me soemthing like this, she did tell me he has 'this' issue but she didnt foresee i would walk away.

Sandi is not a psyhic who will tell you this guy is your soulmate and you will marry him and such and such; she is more like telling you what kind of a journey you are going to get with him/her and what you needed to alert; but it's a journey i dont think she can tell the final until we all walk through this journey then we will open more the road ahead and see more.

this next reading i am going to tell Sandi this POI flow back (which stephanie predicted accurately) lol; see how she reacts haha.

Can I ask how long the relationship went "back and forth and back and forth" until you walked away, AFTER she made that prediction? like how long did it last after you spoke to her and she said that

Offline bee.23

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2020, 09:18:49 AM »
Also have you ever tried Marie Ann or Hilary80 and were they accurate for you?

pfizer

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2020, 12:55:32 PM »
how do you find her?

Can I ask how long the relationship went "back and forth and back and forth" until you walked away, AFTER she made that prediction? like how long did it last after you spoke to her and she said that

ok, girl. i really feel for you; let me share with you my story, hope to help you a bit. i am going to pm you.