Author Topic: Aperture  (Read 3491 times)

Offline artslove

Aperture
« on: February 06, 2020, 05:19:23 AM »
Has anyone read with Aperture? Couldn’t find any reviews on him. He was right the first reading I had with him last year. Unsure about the prediction for this year.

Offline glamgal

Re: Aperture
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 05:51:11 PM »
Was he detailed? Was it like a general reading?

Offline artslove

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 01:41:55 AM »
I asked if I would receive contact from my POI and he said a certain amount of days. My POI actually contacted me. However this time around, I didn’t receive contact :( But he said we will receive some sort of communication soon and that we will get back together. I just wish I wasn’t so addicted to calling :(

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2020, 01:56:09 AM »
I asked if I would receive contact from my POI and he said a certain amount of days. My POI actually contacted me. However this time around, I didn’t receive contact :( But he said we will receive some sort of communication soon and that we will get back together. I just wish I wasn’t so addicted to calling :(

Update??

Offline SarahM

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2021, 12:56:18 AM »
Anybody else tried this reader?

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2021, 07:33:48 PM »
I've read with him in the past and he has had some things correct such as how my POI felt, things he had going on. some timing correct and somethings that would happen with us. I kinda pulled back from reading with him because i had one reading that i didn't feel i got alot of info it was more him saying things will be fine/counseling, and another where what he said happened (which was a given.). my poi's assignments ended in the military but he had timing off and i read with someone else who gets more right.
I also decided to limit readings around the same time and he didn't make the cut haha.. but i would read with him in the future. he had enough right to say hes decent just not at the top of my list.

Offline sai07

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2024, 04:59:17 PM »
Aware this thread is old but thought I would leave my comments.

I really like him, he is calming and pleasant, but I have yet to see a prediction pan out. So far he has been incorrect on one contact prediction. I was really hoping he would have come through on the contact prediction b/c then I can trust the rest of the larger predictions. But contact timing is also one of those things that is fluid.

I feel the picture he gave me of my POI has been like extremely optimistic - a bit unreal for a man that is afraid/unwilling to commit. That said, I am willing to wait and see what actually happens because...a small part of me wants Aperture to be right.

anything