Author Topic: George Valentino  (Read 3301 times)

Offline Aaron0326

George Valentino
« on: January 12, 2020, 12:50:00 AM »
I think it’s time I give this dude some credit.  I’ve been reading with him since the beginning of my psychic career and I can honestly say he has never got a relationship outcome wrong. I hate him for it every time lol.  every new legitimate relationship Ive had from 2013 to present which is maybe 4 now  plus some smaller flings that he was also correct with.  Some of his readings are better than others but he will at least get 1-2 assuring validations at worst.  I’ve called him twice in the last month about my current ex relationship and the first one kinda sucked because he kept telling me I need to make up stories about how I miss my family next time I bail on my girlfriend or something.. wouldn’t stop talking about this god Forsaken plan and annoyed me for spending the money.  Called him again a few days ago and he was just rolling validation after validation.  He picked up the third party on his first reading and he picked up all the things I did to screw up the relationship on the second one among other things.  He was pretty insistent my coffee rendezvous with the ex a few days ago would go poorly and that  my ex/I would not reconcile.  Oof.. correct. 
In hindsight, he also predicted my relationship that just ended before it ever happened.  In the aftermath of a relationship I had before this one(will call that ex girlfriend “O”), he kept telling me I would eventually have a chance to sort of get back together with O during the summer(this is January at time of reading) but I would likely not take it because I would be more taken with a new girl.  The new girl would be blond-brunette, very fair, and smart as a whip.  He even told me the sex would be fantastic.  At the time i thought no way, I love O and will wait for her.  Sure enough, that new girl came around in late February while I still had feelings for O.  She kept hanging around and pursuing me while I clung to O. In August when I finally had connected with the new girl and had let go of O, O resurfaced and tried to win me back.  I still recall drunkenly riding home in an Uber and looking at my phone.  I had text messages from each girl sitting on top of one another.  I had a s choice and I chose the new girl. 
As I am writing this, i realize Christina475738 and findyourspirit predicted this too.  They both said I would have a choice.  Find your spirit described the new girl even better than Valentino. 

Anyhow.. just wanted to give George Valentino credit.  He is damn good.  The only psychic out there I’ve ever truly found reliable for relationship outcomes.  Really surprised no one has read with him here. 

Offline Smiley1

Re: George Valentino
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2020, 01:40:37 AM »

Haven’t heard this guys name in years.   Read with him in 2013.

I found it uncomfortable.   Terrible flirt and sleazy. 

I can’t say he was right for me. But he did say my pic at the time was not the one.  Other details I don’t know.  Can’t remember.

Just remember him being very flirty and inappropriate.

I think it’s time I give this dude some credit.  I’ve been reading with him since the beginning of my psychic career and I can honestly say he has never got a relationship outcome wrong. I hate him for it every time lol.  every new legitimate relationship Ive had from 2013 to present which is maybe 4 now  plus some smaller flings that he was also correct with.  Some of his readings are better than others but he will at least get 1-2 assuring validations at worst.  I’ve called him twice in the last month about my current ex relationship and the first one kinda sucked because he kept telling me I need to make up stories about how I miss my family next time I bail on my girlfriend or something.. wouldn’t stop talking about this god Forsaken plan and annoyed me for spending the money.  Called him again a few days ago and he was just rolling validation after validation.  He picked up the third party on his first reading and he picked up all the things I did to screw up the relationship on the second one among other things.  He was pretty insistent my coffee rendezvous with the ex a few days ago would go poorly and that  my ex/I would not reconcile.  Oof.. correct. 
In hindsight, he also predicted my relationship that just ended before it ever happened.  In the aftermath of a relationship I had before this one(will call that ex girlfriend “O”), he kept telling me I would eventually have a chance to sort of get back together with O during the summer(this is January at time of reading) but I would likely not take it because I would be more taken with a new girl.  The new girl would be blond-brunette, very fair, and smart as a whip.  He even told me the sex would be fantastic.  At the time i thought no way, I love O and will wait for her.  Sure enough, that new girl came around in late February while I still had feelings for O.  She kept hanging around and pursuing me while I clung to O. In August when I finally had connected with the new girl and had let go of O, O resurfaced and tried to win me back.  I still recall drunkenly riding home in an Uber and looking at my phone.  I had text messages from each girl sitting on top of one another.  I had a s choice and I chose the new girl. 
As I am writing this, i realize Christina475738 and findyourspirit predicted this too.  They both said I would have a choice.  Find your spirit described the new girl even better than Valentino. 

Anyhow.. just wanted to give George Valentino credit.  He is damn good.  The only psychic out there I’ve ever truly found reliable for relationship outcomes.  Really surprised no one has read with him here.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2020, 02:02:37 AM »

I can’t say he was right for me. But he did say my pic at the time was not the one.  Other details I don’t know.  Can’t remember.

Haha I totally believe that because he always tries to be such a bro when girl talk surfaces.   I’m sure he’s a real joy for the girls.. Some of his advice and views on life in general are just absolute nonsense.  He gets on these love and or life coaching rants sometimes and keeps repeating them over and over while running down our reading minutes.  Absolutely Drives me up the wall.  But damn he has been relentlessly correct on every outcome for me.  He has brought up some really interesting random things too.  He knew I was having stomach problems way back and knew it had something to do with these workout energy drinks I was drinking to stay awake at work.  Weird random stuff like that often comes up in the middle of love readings with George. 

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2020, 03:02:48 AM »

Yes he’s a delight with the ladies.   I do remember I was not alone with his flirting.

Damn I wish I could remember his reading.   He did look a bit Russel Brand when I met him. Really 80’s Rockgod
Look

Haha I totally believe that because he always tries to be such a bro when girl talk surfaces.   I’m sure he’s a real joy for the girls.. Some of his advice and views on life in general are just absolute nonsense.  He gets on these love and or life coaching rants sometimes and keeps repeating them over and over while running down our reading minutes.  Absolutely Drives me up the wall.  But damn he has been relentlessly correct on every outcome for me.  He has brought up some really interesting random things too.  He knew I was having stomach problems way back and knew it had something to do with these workout energy drinks I was drinking to stay awake at work.  Weird random stuff like that often comes up in the middle of love readings with George.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2020, 04:42:12 AM »
Is he hard to read with if you live in the USA? I don't see a toll free number on his site & my phone provider does not allow me to call internationally

I’m in the USA and have called him on my cell.  It definitely runs up the phone bil.. but he’s actually extremely easy to get a hold of.  He has an interface on his web page that shows when he’s available and you can usually catch him immediately or within 30 minutes from checking

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2020, 05:15:03 AM »
Is he hard to read with if you live in the USA? I don't see a toll free number on his site & my phone provider does not allow me to call internationally
You could purchase some skype minutes and call internationally.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2020, 07:22:41 AM »
You could purchase some skype minutes and call internationally.

Or a pre paid calling card on line for $10   it gives you a local code and then local telephone number for your to call.  I use mine from Australia all the time well I did before watts app was invented

Offline Anon

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2020, 08:31:26 AM »
I read with him a while back. Altho some validations were correct, his outcome was not. And I didn't feel comfortable reading with him atall. A lot of wasted banter, which is not needed when you're paying a premium.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2020, 04:52:13 PM »
I read with him a while back. Altho some validations were correct, his outcome was not. And I didn't feel comfortable reading with him atall. A lot of wasted banter, which is not needed when you're paying a premium.

Thanks for the input! God the wasted banter is so annoying.

anything