Author Topic: Infinite star  (Read 2303 times)

Offline Aaron0326

Infinite star
« on: January 11, 2020, 08:01:01 PM »
Read with her for the first time today.  Hands down the most incredible empath reading I’ve ever had.  She had me in tears and not even necessarily sad tears.  She wasn’t negative or positive, she was just so incredibly real and authentic and unbiased.  She literally revealed both myself and my ex to me in a way that made me feel comfortable with dropping my flood of negativity today.  I’ve never had a connection with a reader like this.  Ever.  I’m still in awe.  She knew even the thoughts I was hiding  from myself over the last six months.  I just can’t say enough

beachgal214

Re: Infinite star
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2020, 08:14:08 PM »
This is a great review! Can I ask how she made the situation feel less negative? That sounds like what I could use some days ... did she reveal she has deeper feelings? Or that you’re not meant to be and why?

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2020, 08:33:18 PM »
I’m so curious to hear if others have had experiences like this.  The depth of truth in this reading was just something I’ve never experienced. 

I’ll put it this way.  I have a reader on keen who has always been very accurate but she is very negative.  Not negative to the point of being unrealistic, but rather that she only focuses on the negative aspects of the person I’m calling about.  It’s helpful but it can give an imbalanced picture when you can’t hold the positive next to it. 

Infinite star explained my ex and myself in both a positive and negative light.  The truth is we both played a part in how things played out and while we both made mistakes, we both also had good intentions most of the time.  It’s just so much more helpful because you can put yourself in the other shoes and recognize the other is human rather than just assuming the role of the victim.  It’s healthier and it leaves you with more than just insight.  Her reading was very bitter sweet because she told me absolutely nothing I wanted to hear. But... I feel like she told me exactly what I needed to hear to take the most away from this as possible. 

beachgal214

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2020, 08:45:48 PM »
That is really great and I am so glad you got that gift!!!

I actually do know what you mean and it really has helped me curb readings. I hope it does the same for you. Kisha helped me there. You can PM me for details as I dont share on the forum publicly however I will say, it helped me curb bc once I realized their "side" or whatever, also with the validation from talking to my POI, I was able to see that there was nothing else I needed to know.

Like I love your review about spirit minded and infinite star - but I am saying to myself- you have this info already. You know the how's, the why's... so I do know how you feel and its a great feeling even if the outcome was not what you wanted.

At least you are empowered with knowledge. And recognize the human-ness in her too.  I had to do that as well. Accept POI for who they are, not who I think they should be.  Acknowledging his own journey may not be yielding the same "lens" as I, or timing etc.

anyway - I am glad for you and I hope this parlays into a positive for you. best of luck!!

Offline russianred

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2020, 08:46:38 PM »
I loved reading this!  Makes me want to read with her but I simply cannot afford more at this moment.  I put her in my favorites for the future.

The truth of the matter is that while I regret spending so much on readings in the last few months, there have been some tremendously helpful insights that I've learned from readers about how women and men tick.  Some readers (usually more empathy-based readers and those who have sort of a coach vibe) have given me a new way to look at myself beyond current situation with me and POI.  I've heard a lot of affirming things about signaling my self-worth, learning to trust and let go, affirmations...

It sounds like this was one of those types of experiences for you.  Great to hear!  Would be curious if others have feedback.

Offline russianred

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2020, 08:47:40 PM »

I actually do know what you mean and it really has helped me curb readings. I hope it does the same for you. Kisha helped me there. You can PM me for details as I dont share on the forum publicly however I will say, it helped me curb bc once I realized their "side" or whatever, also with the validation from talking to my POI, I was able to see that there was nothing else I needed to know.

Like I love your review about spirit minded and infinite star - but I am saying to myself- you have this info already. You know the how's, the why's... so I do know how you feel and its a great feeling even if the outcome was not what you wanted.

At least you are empowered with knowledge. And recognize the human-ness in her too.  I had to do that as well. Accept POI for who they are, not who I think they should be.  Acknowledging his own journey may not be yielding the same "lens" as I, or timing etc.

anyway - I am glad for you and I hope this parlays into a positive for you. best of luck!!

Yes -- this is a beautiful post!  Trying to accept the person for who s/he is and the situation for what it is is helpful.  I find that I am getting closer and closer to that, and some readers have helped me with that for sure.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2020, 09:18:24 PM »

Oh the negative reader I was referring to was not spirit minded! I actually never use her.  She just slapped into a binge one day haha.  I was referring to samantha wild.  The lady is wicked good and has been super helpful.  I love her to death.  But.. sometimes I feel like I am a saint afterwards who has done no wrong/has been mistreated.  I think it’s her way of giving some empowerment.  Nothing is black and white though

Offline dollhousewelcome

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2020, 05:09:23 AM »
I've been reading with her for a year. I like her!