Author Topic: Update on my psychic source saga  (Read 5967 times)

Offline Aaron0326

Update on my psychic source saga
« on: January 11, 2020, 06:10:15 PM »
I have now found out that my ex not only did not intend to get back together with me, but also started sleeping with someone else in the last two weeks of our relationship.  They are more or less together already. 

Spirit minded on keen is now the only reader who I can say got absolutely everything correct.  Absolutely everything. 

Offline Jenjen

Re: Update on my psychic source saga
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2020, 06:14:46 PM »
Crap. Araron! Omg..dude. Only one Psychic told you she was involved with someone else.my heart goes out to you!
J

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2020, 06:17:42 PM »
So sorry to hear that, I actually found out something similar this week about my ex too. No one except QOC picked up on the third party on their own. Did you read with Kisha or Gaylene on this situation?

Yaz88

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2020, 06:46:30 PM »
Oh shit!  I’m so sorry, Aaron.  Spiritminded was the only one to pick up on this other guy? 

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2020, 06:49:26 PM »
Yeah, that was my response! Someone in think tank... : ???

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2020, 07:25:01 PM »
Ok I’m binging hard this afternoon to cope with this. 

Infinite star on keen.  Possibly the most impressive empath I’ve ever read with.  She has me in tears right now.  Not even really sad tears but tears of understanding.  She could not be more accurate even if she lived in the hearts of poi and myself.  She’s cheap too.  Highly highly recommend if you want to confront the most raw but genuine truth.  I’m in awe

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2020, 08:10:55 PM »
Crap. Araron! Omg..dude. Only one Psychic told you she was involved with someone else.my heart goes out to you!
J

No there were a few psychics who mentioned a third party but I completely discounted them because I had no clue it was true and didn’t think it was possible. 
Spirit minded obviously.  Roxanne on psychic source brought it immediately both times I read with her.  George Valentino brought it up.  Zadalia on keen brought it up.  Find your spirit on keen as well - in hindsight, she has actually been considerably accurate for me over the last few years.  I always forget her because she doesn’t have a wow factor but she’s been considerably reliable.  I’m having a hard time thinking of others at the moment but those were the majority.  Oh and infinite star.  First thing she brought up.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2020, 08:12:27 PM »
So sorry to hear that, I actually found out something similar this week about my ex too. No one except QOC picked up on the third party on their own. Did you read with Kisha or Gaylene on this situation?

I’m so sorry :(

We will make it!  I actually don’t read with kisha as I’ve never felt a connection with her.  Gaylene picked up on multiple parties but she felt like they were all my exes girl friends. 

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2020, 08:16:06 PM »
Oh shit!  I’m so sorry, Aaron.  Spiritminded was the only one to pick up on this other guy?

Spirit minded was not the only one to pick up on a third party but she was absolutely the only one to pick up that my ex was sexually involved with another person and had been since before we broke up.  She explained that my ex justified it by telling herself we were going to end and that I deserved it or something.  She even said his first or last name was Thomas but I can’t confirm whether that’s true or not yet.  Spirit minded also very accurately picked up on why my ex lost faith in the relationship.  Very very specifically. I’ve read with spirit minded a bit over the years and she has always had slivvers if accuracy but never even close to something like this.  She absolutely nailed everything. 

Yaz88

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2020, 08:22:15 PM »

Spirit minded was not the only one to pick up on a third party but she was absolutely the only one to pick up that my ex was sexually involved with another person and had been since before we broke up.  She explained that my ex justified it by telling herself we were going to end and that I deserved it or something.  She even said his first or last name was Thomas but I can’t confirm whether that’s true or not yet.  Spirit minded also very accurately picked up on why my ex lost faith in the relationship.  Very very specifically. I’ve read with spirit minded a bit over the years and she has always had slivvers if accuracy but never even close to something like this.  She absolutely nailed everything.

Yes, the level of accuracy in your case just blows me away.  I definitely think Sharon is gifted, but when it comes to third parties she’s sometimes confused context (i.e. female family member or friend as a love interest).  However, in those instances she’s made it clear that the person of interest was not having sexual intercourse with the third party.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2020, 08:42:26 PM »
Aaron, thx for sharing. I am feeling the need to call a couple of my favs. Hope to make it through the day...nite...tomorrow...

J

No there were a few psychics who mentioned a third party but I completely discounted them because I had no clue it was true and didn’t think it was possible. 
Spirit minded obviously.  Roxanne on psychic source brought it immediately both times I read with her.  George Valentino brought it up.  Zadalia on keen brought it up.  Find your spirit on keen as well - in hindsight, she has actually been considerably accurate for me over the last few years.  I always forget her because she doesn’t have a wow factor but she’s been considerably reliable.  I’m having a hard time thinking of others at the moment but those were the majority.  Oh and infinite star.  First thing she brought up.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2020, 09:21:59 PM »

Yes, the level of accuracy in your case just blows me away.  I definitely think Sharon is gifted, but when it comes to third parties she’s sometimes confused context (i.e. female family member or friend as a love interest).  However, in those instances she’s made it clear that the person of interest was not having sexual intercourse with the third party.

Yea she’s never been quite right enough for me to read with her regularly.  Her negativity is also a bit of a drain.  But damn did she nail this

Offline helloworld

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2020, 03:28:54 AM »
Aaron326 thanks for sharing your experience. I agree with you on Sharon and Infinite Star. None of the popular readers on this forum ever worked out for me and I have been getting readings for quite sometime. The only ones that have are Infinite Star and Spirit minded. I know when I read with them they won't hold back and give me the truth no matter how good or harsh.