Author Topic: Delores or Anastasia?  (Read 3895 times)

Offline sexyp

Delores or Anastasia?
« on: January 11, 2020, 12:48:00 PM »
if you could pick one of these two, who would you read with and why?

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Delores or Anastasia?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2020, 08:24:05 PM »
Delores hands down...Anastasia is a bit scattered but looking back only minor predictions and minor things happened (not all)

Delores is awesome once you get past her numerology spill...and you need at least 20 mins with her...but man oh man she is the only one who gives me an entire year out look that has been spot on...

Offline zuri

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2020, 02:33:43 AM »
I didn't connect with Delores. I couldn't get past the numerology. I like Anastasia and most of her minor predictions have come to pass. Some of her major predictions are panned out. I do think that Anastasia is a bit scattered, but I'm fine with it because I can keep up with it. I can see how some people may have a hard time with it. 

Offline Ani9090

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2020, 04:27:36 AM »
Delores just talked too much about me and not enough about the future. Kept telling me I have daddy issues and not things that were related to why I called. Just too much money for that . She was right about me getting in good shape and changing my hair but thats about it. At least its something eh?

Offline calista

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2021, 11:43:49 PM »
@Ani9090 I have to agree, I got a refund on my reading with Delores. She told me the same crap about daddy issues and me being generous and kind hearter. She also spoke of how I was working on improving my health and sleep etc . So she is fake if she is telling other people similar things...basically as psychic as my left shoe!
Disgraceful Delores from CP!

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2021, 03:42:27 PM »
I read with both. Delores did some numerology thing then gave me a lot of positive, encouraging advice. That was the extent of it. Very expensive friendly encouragement.

Anastasia turned out to be wrong on everything. She predicted that i would end up with POI at that time. We haven’t spoken in about four years. Another expensive fairytale.

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2021, 07:51:59 AM »
Anastasia is more accurate for me. She even picked up my geographical location.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2021, 06:46:29 PM »
WOW! I wish I would have ready this first she just did the same thing to me! Tried to say something about my dad not being there emotionally I was like hmm no my parents are married 45 years he hugs kisses and is very unconditionally loving to me and my siblings... then she said my mom doesn't like my POI I was like actually she does he just took the phone from me yesterday to chat with her! she only starts to "predict" things when the minute bell rings for you to add money which I was dumb enough to do, she just kept talking and before I said my parents are married 45 years she said my mom or dad had to be both parents I was like nope my parents are married 45 years she was like well you have an independent spirit, made no sense. She also stated something about have I struggled with weight I never have a day in my life, my friends all bitch at me for eating crap drinking not working out and never gaining weight... oh she also answered the phone and was talking to someone in the background...

@Ani9090 I have to agree, I got a refund on my reading with Delores. She told me the same crap about daddy issues and me being generous and kind hearter. She also spoke of how I was working on improving my health and sleep etc . So she is fake if she is telling other people similar things...basically as psychic as my left shoe!
Disgraceful Delores from CP!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 06:48:10 PM by curiouspsychicreadings »