Author Topic: Multiple career/ life readings  (Read 3464 times)

Offline Abundantia

Multiple career/ life readings
« on: January 08, 2020, 12:13:05 PM »
Hi everyone, has anyone ever felt quite confused after too many career type readings or other decision making/ life questions? I don’t have a person of interest. I have some big decisions to make. I am going crazy... some psychics say option A, some say option B, some say option C. Some say the choice I am making will be brilliant and expansive and great opportunities. Others give a warning that I am making a huge mistake and will have problems with finances etc. Anyone have this?

Offline ES1281

Re: Multiple career/ life readings
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2020, 03:30:02 PM »
I'd say follow your intuition.
Usually intuition is correct.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2020, 03:34:58 PM »
If you listen to psychics and mute your intuition, that's when you're sure to make the wrong mistake. Look around at this site and see how similar our stories are. We've all been told fairy tales that pushed us to stay with the wrong people and ache and wait for them for years. We've all been told things that made us choose the wrong option and worst of all, hang onto it for far too long.

So, just follow your gut. I've been given wrong career advice and lost out on great jobs because my then trusted psychic said "no!".

Offline tshine17

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2020, 04:22:38 PM »
Completely agree with the above posters. One of the reasons I don’t do reading much is because I felt like I was depending on someone else and muting my own intuition. That’s dangerous in my opinion. What does your gut tell you if you meditate or just sit in complete silence? It will never lead you astray.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2020, 04:46:19 PM »
I think gather more information about the jobs, and clear your mind, then feel which one you feel ok to go.
Or you may make priority on your preference on jobs.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2020, 05:56:38 PM »
That is a big leap? What courage?

I think gather more information about the jobs, and clear your mind, then feel which one you feel ok to go.

The thing is.. what I am doing will be a big leap of faith. I won’t know until I make a move to the other side of the country.

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2020, 09:19:06 PM »

The thing is.. what I am doing will be a big leap of faith. I won’t know until I make a move to the other side of the country.

Which I think is bringing me to my conclusion after this saga not to contact psychics again... if I want to something just go for it...

Offline ES1281

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2020, 05:12:20 AM »

Which I think is bringing me to my conclusion after this saga not to contact psychics again... if I want to something just go for it...
Yeah just go for what you want. Psychics aren't 100% right what if they were wrong?

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2020, 06:20:23 PM »
I move here across the pond from Europe and some of the  reasons I came were wrong and when I look back a bit ridiculous. But I'm here on a work visa and I love it I'm hoping to extend. I am being sponsored by a company who who has been quite good to me
.just know if you move the reasons why you move may change once you get there they may even be better than you expect at least they did for me.  crazy world

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2020, 06:26:11 PM »
I move here across the pond from Europe and some of the  reasons I came were wrong and when I look back a bit ridiculous. But I'm here on a work visa and I love it I'm hoping to extend. I am being sponsored by a company who who has been quite good to me
.just know if you move the reasons why you move may change once you get there they may even be better than you expect at least they did for me.  crazy world

Thanks. That gives me hope re better than expected. 😀

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2020, 06:05:43 PM »
Really...follow your path. Sounds like a novel...lol. Btw it is your life. Soldier on as my father would state ... glad I did. Scary but hey.. 8) 8)

Offline bee.23

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2020, 12:21:47 PM »
If you listen to psychics and mute your intuition, that's when you're sure to make the wrong mistake. Look around at this site and see how similar our stories are. We've all been told fairy tales that pushed us to stay with the wrong people and ache and wait for them for years. We've all been told things that made us choose the wrong option and worst of all, hang onto it for far too long.

So, just follow your gut. I've been given wrong career advice and lost out on great jobs because my then trusted psychic said "no!".

This statement: nothing but the truth! Amen!!

Offline bee.23

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2020, 07:43:05 AM »
Honestly, I have not had one single reading about career come to fruitation. None of them saw a job loss in 2017. I asked about a promotion in 2018 and was told yes, would happen. After 2 attempts at the same promotion that company was just not going to promote me no matter how many readings I got on the subject. I started in an mlm and have multiple psychics tell me I would have great success with it and get a lot of exposure, 2 years later I don't even sell the products anymore and only had minor success. I left my previous company for my now job, which again no psychic saw coming. I actually knew I had the job 3 days before I accepted because I had multiple recruiters contact me about it and none of them knew I had already interviewed for it. The only reason I knew it was taken is the last recruiter reached back out before i sent my resume and said the job had been filled, yeah filled by me! LOL

Don't believe everything they tell you as truth or even a half truth.

You want a new career, spruce up the ole linked in and resume put yourself out there.
You want a more fullfilling relationship, stop staying stuck on POI's, and put yourself out there for other better men/women to find you.

AMEN TO THIS!!!

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2020, 10:50:12 PM »
Couldnt agree more

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2020, 06:25:22 PM »
Honestly, I have not had one single reading about career come to fruitation. None of them saw a job loss in 2017. I asked about a promotion in 2018 and was told yes, would happen. After 2 attempts at the same promotion that company was just not going to promote me no matter how many readings I got on the subject. I started in an mlm and have multiple psychics tell me I would have great success with it and get a lot of exposure, 2 years later I don't even sell the products anymore and only had minor success. I left my previous company for my now job, which again no psychic saw coming. I actually knew I had the job 3 days before I accepted because I had multiple recruiters contact me about it and none of them knew I had already interviewed for it. The only reason I knew it was taken is the last recruiter reached back out before i sent my resume and said the job had been filled, yeah filled by me! LOL

Don't believe everything they tell you as truth or even a half truth.

I LOVE this post. So true!! If you want a new job- just go for it!!  ;D ;D This has been a massive lesson for me just to do whatever I want. The outcome went against what many psychics said. Thankfully the people who heavily warned me I would not get a job and would be in financial distress were very very wrong!! Things turned out much better than I expected but I wish I didn't spend the ridiculous amount of money to ask!!
You want a new career, spruce up the ole linked in and resume put yourself out there.
You want a more fullfilling relationship, stop staying stuck on POI's, and put yourself out there for other better men/women to find you.