Author Topic: New Year , Same anxieties?  (Read 686 times)

WinterElf

New Year , Same anxieties?
« on: January 07, 2020, 07:57:28 PM »
Thinking back on 2019, all the money I spent on readings...

I didnt live my life in 2019 and was always so nervous and calling Keen.  A lot of the things I worried about only got worse or just didnt change and looking at the progression of certain issues, there is still a lot of stalling and cases that took 2 steps back or more. 

I feel if i was not nervous and so scared of the future, i probably would be in a much better place now. Just looking at it matter of factly.

It didnt even matter that I was married, the anxiety made shadows turn to demons.   I never got the job that so many of them said I would either.  There are some who are very accurate but I put myself through hell just from the anxiety. I think most of you can understand.  i just remember 2018 and 2019 full of so much fear, pain, anxiety, and calling psychics in the parking lot lol or on my breaks and asking in worried and hushed tones how long my relationship would last with a specific person.

It's a new year guys

Offline honeydip

Re: New Year , Same anxieties?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 08:09:07 PM »
Hey Winter

I feel the same way and my New Years resolution was to not get readings. I’ve already had three smh...I look back on my past two years of reading about the same person and I’m still depressed, nothing has changed and I don’t have any money. So what was the point of getting readings? I joined this forum today for support and hopefully I can get strength on here to stop it. I’ve had many readings in parking lots or whenever I get a chance. It’s like a drug addiction I hate this

anything