Author Topic: Do you tell readers if their predictions don't happen?  (Read 1896 times)

Offline Arigirl

Do you tell readers if their predictions don't happen?
« on: January 07, 2020, 06:26:00 PM »
I got quite a bit of readings this past fall when poi and I broke up, and at this point almost all of the predicted tinelines have passed, and there's less of a consensus among readers regarding what's to come between he and I. Do you usually tell readers that their predictions were wrong?

Offline britbrat

Re: Do you tell readers if their predictions don't happen?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 07:01:25 PM »
I don't bother anymore. When I did most of them never owned up to it and had an excuse. They would push the prediction back. Some would apologize and still pushed the prediction out. 

WinterElf

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2020, 10:07:51 PM »
depends on the reader.  some will just apologize and those are the really good ones who are confident in their abilities. 

Others would hang up on me or block me.

Many have gotten aggressive and very defensive.  One laughed at me when i called her and told her my POI got with another woman. This was in 2016 or 2017. She said that he found someone who knows how to love him and i obviously couldnt do it right. then she hung up.  Be prepared to get blocked if you say their prediction was wrong in the rating area.

Offline Travelgirl

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2020, 12:49:21 AM »
I used to get a lot of email readings from EBay years ago.  After timeframes passed or predictions very obviously went in the wrong direction (will my cousin and his gf get back together after their bad breakup ? “ No” was answer.  And they got married!), I would often email the reader and give them an update on everything they got wrong.  Some times they’d just apologize, but I actually got refunded a few times!  I was always VERY sweet and polite. And I would attach their reading that I bought in the email so they could see it. 

I used to run a psychic and spell caster review board, and I’ve seen a lot of shady stuff!

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2020, 01:36:22 PM »
Hey travel girl...
Tell us more!

I used to get a lot of email readings from EBay years ago.  After timeframes passed or predictions very obviously went in the wrong direction (will my cousin and his gf get back together after their bad breakup ? “ No” was answer.  And they got married!), I would often email the reader and give them an update on everything they got wrong.  Some times they’d just apologize, but I actually got refunded a few times!  I was always VERY sweet and polite. And I would attach their reading that I bought in the email so they could see it. 

I used to run a psychic and spell caster review board, and I’ve seen a lot of shady stuff!

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2020, 10:07:28 PM »
What are some standard cold reading lines, I can't tell if the readings I'm getting are the standard go to lines for readers to tell people in my situation (ashamedly pining after an ex poi who I just found out is involved with someone else and might have been when were together)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2020, 10:27:49 PM »
What are some standard cold reading lines, I can't tell if the readings I'm getting are the standard go to lines for readers to tell people in my situation (ashamedly pining after an ex poi who I just found out is involved with someone else and might have been when were together)

There’s quite a few. Some do apply to certain situations, but many can be stock lines. He’s frustrated with work/money. He’s afraid of commitment. He never met anyone like you and is afraid. (if there’s a third party) she’s nothing to worry about or he likes her but likes you more. Or he’s not serious about her.

Anyone calls someone your soulmate or twin flame or mentions karmic ties are a no.

I’ve gotten that his friends are causing trouble and the dude hadn’t even told his friends about me.

I mean there’s a lot, but if it doesn’t sit right in your gut it is probably bs.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2020, 10:54:55 PM »

There’s quite a few. Some do apply to certain situations, but many can be stock lines. He’s frustrated with work/money. He’s afraid of commitment. He never met anyone like you and is afraid. (if there’s a third party) she’s nothing to worry about or he likes her but likes you more. Or he’s not serious about her.

Anyone calls someone your soulmate or twin flame or mentions karmic ties are a no.

I’ve gotten that his friends are causing trouble and the dude hadn’t even told his friends about me.

I mean there’s a lot, but if it doesn’t sit right in your gut it is probably bs.

Yeah I haven't really got those, but I sometimes do feel that I am getting fairlytale readings. I started reading in September of this past year and nothing except one thing from all the readings I got has manifested. Out of the heavy hitters I've only read with Kisha and Gaylene, I'm in Cookie's que. But so far even Gaylene and Kisha's readings contradicts one another. The outcomes are actually completely different. It's making me wonder where they're getting this info

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2020, 01:16:54 AM »
I got quite a bit of readings this past fall when poi and I broke up, and at this point almost all of the predicted timelines have passed, and there's less of a consensus among readers regarding what's to come between he and I. Do you usually tell readers that their predictions were wrong?

I only told one reader -- she made a prediction and was set solid on her timeline. Well, the timeline passes and I give it a week or so just in case. The prediction STILL didn't happen. So I reached out to her for a second reading and mentioned that her prediction hasn't come to pass in the given time frame. She responded, "Honestly I feel like that has been stalling and should have been happened however I do feel like you two will towards the end of this month going into April." She basically pushed back the date and didn't give a reason as to why the prediction stalled. But anyways -- the prediction ended up happening with her "new" timeframe.

Offline JAG20

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2020, 12:02:19 PM »
I usually don't tend to tell readers when predictions are wrong cuz they tend to get real defensive or push out timelines/blame free will, I'm ok with the free will concept but it feels crappy when psychics keep using it as a regular excuse

Offline Travelgirl

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2020, 12:32:52 AM »
Hey travel girl...
Tell us more!

Alright, I’m feeling chatty. This is going to be long.

I used to do some candle magic back in the day to attract certain guys.  They always seemed to work, but I didn’t really understand what I was doing and didn’t have enough follow through to do much other than attract.  My hair colorist at the time was psychic and did tarot.  She told me where some shops were that sold spiritual supplies. 

In 2008 I was kind of desperate to bring a certain POI back into my life.  I thought about the spellwork I used to do and started googling.  I ended up on a scam website called Psyforums that was set up by fake spellcasters to scam people.  But there were REAL genuine people on there who were truly looking for help with spellcasting and psychics.  Eventually a lot of us started talking off the forum and realized we were being scammed out of tons of money both on Psyforums and another forum run by a “psychic/spell caster” from EBay.   One lady started a different forum called Mystic Forums for all of us members who were friendly and got scammed.  Eventually there was some drama there and forum runner lost interest and closed the forum.  I started a new one called Ohlovelyforums (it was sort of an insider joke about Psyforums where some of us had met) and ran it for about two years until the forum server changed and it sort of died out.  I’m still friends with 3 of the people I met through there on Social media, two of whom I’ve met in person.  Very nice, normal people.  We were all just desperate to believe certain thing at various points. 

We all used a lot of eBay readers and compared notes to the point that we realized a lot of the readers cut and pasted their readings.  We all had predictions and timeframes pass and not pan out.  Some people spent THOUSANDS on Spellwork that was probably never done for them. 

Almost all of my readings were nonsense, other than a few hits from Yona.  I originally heard about her on one of those forums. 

I did get with my POI.  It took forever, and I’ll never know if was the spellwork I did or not.  But definitely some bizarre coincidences brought him back into my life. And once I got him, he was not the guy for me long term.  Not one psychic picked up on all his problems. 

Do your own spellwork, if you’re so inclined.  But be aware it can take a lot of steps and a lot of spells to get what you want.  I’ve seen too much proof that it works to be deterred.

I’ve read a lot here and I know some people have been dealing with psychic addiction.  Please go back and look at your old readings (whether they’re on notes you took by phone or emails) and see how many people are WRONG or say so much general stuff that you can just fit it to your situation.  I never got too many readings, just because I found them to be so OFF most of the time.  And ask about at least one situation that you KNOW the answer to to gage their accuracy.