Author Topic: Finally????  (Read 3019 times)

Offline flora0250

Finally????
« on: January 07, 2020, 04:22:48 PM »
I post this with great hesitation but I think I am finally making progress on the two things that have been so hard for me with my POI. 1) I think the heartbreak of seeing his status as engaged now is finally what it took for me to greatly reduce / hopefully stop looking at his social media. I just can’t do it. Before I was looking to see which way things would go. Well. I have my answer now don’t I? It just hurts too much to see it now. But wow. It took that - it took to that point before I finally have decided it hurts just too much to look?

And 2) I don’t know how long it’s been since I’ve had a reading. I’ve been tempted a bit. But not having any disposable money helps. And more than that even when I think about it I remember how ultimately disappointed I was overall. It just finally?? outweighs the decision to get a reading anymore.

So that’s .... good??? Lol. I mean the outcomes are good - but the road to get to the outcomes not so much! I would have rather not had the heartbreak or waste so much money!

Offline flora0250

Re: Finally????
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 05:50:08 PM »
That's great Flora. I'm sorry for all you had to go through to get here. I wish I hadn't had to go through so much too, especially the years and money wasted, but in the end I feel like I had to experience it this way to really understand and learn from it. Things could have been so much worse. I truly believe no one goes out of our lives who is meant to be there and sometimes when you lose someone it is a blessing. I know in my case I really dodged a bullet. Or it could be no matter how great that guy is, he's just not right for you and you are meant to be with someone else. In time you will see why it went this way and be glad for it. Life works for us not against us. I hope that this year will bring you and all of us many blessngs.

Thank you so much and wishing you and all here all the best also. Lots of hugs!

Offline sparky

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2020, 01:30:13 PM »
I post this with great hesitation but I think I am finally making progress on the two things that have been so hard for me with my POI. 1) I think the heartbreak of seeing his status as engaged now is finally what it took for me to greatly reduce / hopefully stop looking at his social media. I just can’t do it. Before I was looking to see which way things would go. Well. I have my answer now don’t I? It just hurts too much to see it now. But wow. It took that - it took to that point before I finally have decided it hurts just too much to look?

And 2) I don’t know how long it’s been since I’ve had a reading. I’ve been tempted a bit. But not having any disposable money helps. And more than that even when I think about it I remember how ultimately disappointed I was overall. It just finally?? outweighs the decision to get a reading anymore.

So that’s .... good??? Lol. I mean the outcomes are good - but the road to get to the outcomes not so much! I would have rather not had the heartbreak or waste so much money!

This is great news on both of them.  I know how you feel about the social media and status change.  It does really help put something into perspective even with how misleading social media can be.  The second one is a bit of a heartbreak and good news all rolled into one.  I wish you had more disposable income but at least you are not getting readings.  Going down nervous cycle of trying to see if predictions will pan out or not.  I think in either case is to look at just the outcomes.  Like you said they are good things and focus on that.  I think sometimes we forget that in the end the outcome can matter more than how you got there.  In this case I would focus on that.  Plus it is a new year so I know that 2020 is going to be a year you will rock it!  You will have an amazing year! :)

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2020, 01:40:39 PM »
Hey flora,
Did any Psychics tell you he was coming back...or let go!
Social media is at times a tragic read. I am addicted to my mobile devices...lol.

beachgal214

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2020, 02:43:28 PM »
Flora that is amazing!!! so proud of you for breaking the cycle!!

I am doing so much better but not quite there yet.  I still had some lingering bookings.  but I have been off the platforms

keen since 12/11 (2 calls that month)
Psychic center 12/23 (only two calls that month)
Psychic Source 1/3 (no calls in December)

Kisha:
nothing in December but did a text in January

Yona:
Booked in November read in January

I am hoping to be done. I still get urges but I feel I know what I need to know. And I am trying to just let go of expectation and worry and fear and live my life. 

I have had a hard week emotionally, but havent had an urge for a reading. But maybe that is because I had them lined up.

Either way I am significantly better off than I was in May- September!!!  So I am seeing the positives :)

and trying to figure my life out on my own and live it and not be blinded by expectation or anticipation.

its not easy.  good luck to all hurting and going through this.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2020, 05:49:40 PM »
Maybe I am more addicted than I thought...I am on a 36 hour do not call. It is killing me!

beachgal214

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2020, 06:33:40 PM »
it really is so hard. I dont feel great - there is just nothing I need to know right now.  so instead I am just anxious.  I am trying to do more working out (day 5!!) and I have a new therapist I am seeing starting the 30th... just need to figure my life out.  complicated season of life...

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2020, 07:41:35 PM »
Great. Cheers to you!

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2020, 07:44:45 PM »
Brave. Wisdom you have. I understand complicated. Cheers to you!
it really is so hard. I dont feel great - there is just nothing I need to know right now.  so instead I am just anxious.  I am trying to do more working out (day 5!!) and I have a new therapist I am seeing starting the 30th... just need to figure my life out.  complicated season of life...

Offline flora0250

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2020, 08:49:39 PM »
Hey all - I’m so sorry I’ve just been really busy and haven’t had time to reply and don’t have much time now. But first of all thank you so much for the replies and supportive comments they mean an awful lot!!

So to give the most succinct answer I can ... j tried A LOT of readers. Way way more than I would like to admit. I literally spent thousands of dollars I could have and should have used elsewhere.

Every one of the main highly readers told me at one point or another (and only a couple ever flip flopped) - that at the VERY least we would be in touch again in some manner. And I told them it would have to be from him because I would not reach out again. And they all verified that it would be (except Leanne who only gave me a recording which was the most pessimistic by far but did say she didn’t feel like we would never be in touch again. That some time before he got married (she was one of two that indicated engagement but honestly could have been a lucky guess) - we would have a conversation for closure.

So I’m trying to tell you the MOST pessimistic read I got from any of the top readers talked about on this board. Leanne would be the most so but 1) only after I asked her about this specific man and told her up front I thought he was seeing someone and 2) alllllll of her predictions from her 10 question general read turned out to be wrong. She spoke of my reconnecting with a man I had been recently romantically involved with and THERE WAS ONLY MY POI who I was romantically involved with in two years since the reading. So there is literally no one else she could have been referring to. But when I asked about him specifically she gave me this negative read like I said but even then she said we would still have this closure conversation.

Cookie was super positive for many readings and then flip flopped and said we wouldn’t be in touch again. So not sure what to make of that. Same thing happened with QOC.

Bottom line is that ABSOLUTELY NO reader who gave me anything that I could validate as an actual talented psychic (either because of remote viewing, small correct seemingly accurate reads on present, or actual minor predictions that happened that were mostly unrelated) - NOT ONE of them told me nope you will never hear from him again (Unless you count the extreme flip floppers who started out saying yes we would reconnect). And even those looking back I’m not really convinced of their talent.

Those that did say nope you will never hear from him again either 1) were so completely general in their reading I had no reason to believe they weren’t completely guessing and / or 2) pulled out information from me first about the situation - so I was answering questions and then they made their predictions.

So absolutely no one that I ultimately thought was reliable on at least some front told me that I would just flat out never hear from him again. Most of them made very positive predictions for outcome. Some said at the least they yes we would reconnect if even only briefly in some way or another.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2020, 11:34:31 PM »
Hey all - I’m so sorry I’ve just been really busy and haven’t had time to reply and don’t have much time now. But first of all thank you so much for the replies and supportive comments they mean an awful lot!!

So to give the most succinct answer I can ... j tried A LOT of readers. Way way more than I would like to admit. I literally spent thousands of dollars I could have and should have used elsewhere.

Every one of the main highly readers told me at one point or another (and only a couple ever flip flopped) - that at the VERY least we would be in touch again in some manner. And I told them it would have to be from him because I would not reach out again. And they all verified that it would be (except Leanne who only gave me a recording which was the most pessimistic by far but did say she didn’t feel like we would never be in touch again. That some time before he got married (she was one of two that indicated engagement but honestly could have been a lucky guess) - we would have a conversation for closure.

So I’m trying to tell you the MOST pessimistic read I got from any of the top readers talked about on this board. Leanne would be the most so but 1) only after I asked her about this specific man and told her up front I thought he was seeing someone and 2) alllllll of her predictions from her 10 question general read turned out to be wrong. She spoke of my reconnecting with a man I had been recently romantically involved with and THERE WAS ONLY MY POI who I was romantically involved with in two years since the reading. So there is literally no one else she could have been referring to. But when I asked about him specifically she gave me this negative read like I said but even then she said we would still have this closure conversation.

Cookie was super positive for many readings and then flip flopped and said we wouldn’t be in touch again. So not sure what to make of that. Same thing happened with QOC.

Bottom line is that ABSOLUTELY NO reader who gave me anything that I could validate as an actual talented psychic (either because of remote viewing, small correct seemingly accurate reads on present, or actual minor predictions that happened that were mostly unrelated) - NOT ONE of them told me nope you will never hear from him again (Unless you count the extreme flip floppers who started out saying yes we would reconnect). And even those looking back I’m not really convinced of their talent.

Those that did say nope you will never hear from him again either 1) were so completely general in their reading I had no reason to believe they weren’t completely guessing and / or 2) pulled out information from me first about the situation - so I was answering questions and then they made their predictions.

So absolutely no one that I ultimately thought was reliable on at least some front told me that I would just flat out never hear from him again. Most of them made very positive predictions for outcome. Some said at the least they yes we would reconnect if even only briefly in some way or another.

Thx for sharing. You give food for thought! Maybe I am kidding myself.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2020, 12:00:31 AM »
Wow I’m so sorry to hear this...ugh how annoying and disappointing....glad you got the answer you needed...in real life!

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2020, 12:13:49 AM »
Agreed.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2020, 12:46:12 AM »

Hi Flora, I'm sorry for what you are going through, did you read with Yona Farrell?

Offline flora0250

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2020, 02:44:55 AM »

Hi Flora, I'm sorry for what you are going through, did you read with Yona Farrell?

I did yes... she predicted we would be together - that he would make an effort to reconnect with me romantically but by that point it would basically be a really hard sell to me and the other woman he’s with would still be in the picture. She gave no timeline. She did not mention they would be engaged or get married but that she would be around for quite a while. This reading was last May.

anything