Author Topic: Experiment  (Read 1183 times)

Offline Smiley1

Experiment
« on: December 29, 2019, 10:05:58 PM »
I’ve never been one to get lots of readings.  I tend to get 2 a year for entertainment purposes but I thought I’d have some fun experimenting.

I call a phone line not one mentioned on here.  It’s uk based and has a tv shoe attached to it and you join but I got 30 minutes for £15

Anyway I called a reader called moon.  Asked about my poi and what he saw.  Told me that my poi was psychic we had fantastic connection.   His friends are telling him to contact me and he’ll contact in 10 and it will work out.  Described him fairly well and I thought ok.  Let’s see.

Then called moon again. 5 days later same name same details and suddenly my poi was never going to contact me.  He was in a depression he would not get out of for a long time and it has ended between us.

It was more for fun than anything.  But I found it disturbing.  Same reader. Same info. Different predictions.

Think I’d rather gave a few readings a year than have my head messed up.

Offline russianred

Re: Experiment
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 05:20:19 AM »
Thanks for sharing this. I've always been a little too nervous to do the same thing because I'm afraid of finding out that some of my preferred readers are clueless after all.

Offline Jili1945

Re: Experiment
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2020, 09:53:05 AM »
Thanks for sharing. This happened to me several times in my journey over last 2 years. Tara and Charlotte on CP and QoC18 on Keen did exact the same to me. It was really painful at that time because the connection was still very strong.