Author Topic: Old reading from around 2011  (Read 784 times)

Offline Seeker23

Old reading from around 2011
« on: January 06, 2020, 08:55:55 PM »
Ok, so I haven't received any online readings in a while. But recently I was comparing notes with a reading that was done many years ago, by a lady that does not change for them.

She was honest with her predictions and told us that the events would not happen for years. But she said what would start it, was a series of deaths. Which have begun to happen. She said an very old ex, a very negative, angry, greedy, and someone that has caused massive discord and fighting will no longer be protected when these people past. Why this would change everything? Because those people have manipulated, controlled views, and the way people see things. Without them around he is on his own.

And I will not hear about then. I will reas about them, only.

The reading was not all love and light, but would make a good book, I thought.

She said the one ex will not make it past a certain age.

She said some of the stuff he had pull or continues to pull will come back to him. That this upsets one man, that I do not know, I have never met. But she described this man as extremely angry and thinking he is making things right.

He will come to his town and confront him. There will be an altercation.

Some how this man will make himself known to me. But he is not a threat to me and I should not feel threat, he is a comfort to me. 

She continue to say, that I will not know when any of this will happen. Only the news will get back to me.

Afterwards, a man that is "fond or has been fond of me, will come into my life during this time. He will be the one I marry and will produce a child with. But he will be moving me away from the drama.

Describes him as protective.

She did indicate I will struggle before this, but that I will not struggle anymore and be free of numerous things.

I do not know how much validity this holds, but...the deaths are happening.