Author Topic: Psychic Tunisha IS SO GOOD Y’ALL!!!!  (Read 4471 times)

Offline Blessed

Psychic Tunisha IS SO GOOD Y’ALL!!!!
« on: January 04, 2020, 03:20:47 PM »
Hey y’all, I just joined here. I wanted to tell y’all that I have been reading the last few months with this psychic called Tunisha. She got the cutest Australian accent and is so very sweet but she don’t sugarcoat nothing and tells you the truth and all her predictions have come true and also at the time she said. She gave me an idea for my business too and now that is starting to take off. Only problem is that she ain’t on very much but when I send her an email she will make a time to talk to me. She also so good at followup emails and not wasting your money. I speak to her every week now and I’ve got my family and friends on to her as well.
I just wanted to share my great experience with this psychic y’all cos she helped change my life for the better!
Y’all can reach her here if ya want.
https://psychicoz.com/psychic_details/Tunisha
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 03:24:24 PM by Blessed »

Offline HornetKick

Re: Psychic Tunisha IS SO GOOD Y’ALL!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2020, 07:54:01 PM »
wow

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2020, 08:06:48 PM »
wow

;D ;D ;D

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2020, 08:41:13 PM »
almost fell off my chair. nice one Tunisha

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2020, 09:17:31 PM »
Omg y’all I’ll get right on that !!

Offline Bean82

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2020, 05:50:44 PM »
Just the way the original review was written is fishy. Clearly trying hard to mis-spell words and use “ain’t” and “y’all” especially when the IP address is out of Canada.....

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2020, 05:51:48 PM »
Just the way the original review was written is fishy. Clearly trying hard to mis-spell words and use “ain’t” and “y’all” especially when the IP address is out of Canada.....
😂😩😂

Offline midwest60

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2020, 01:12:48 PM »
Just for grins, I got an email reading from her. I'd say 40% of the reading was correct. Enough said.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2020, 08:20:18 AM »
Everyone said the same about Mattie & I spent the money was left underwhelmed. Was not terribly impressed with anyone on California psychics as I feel they all are sugarcoaters & just told me what I wanted to hear. Not one single prediction of the dozens I've read with on that site came to pass. So if Tunisha is legit then she's a dime a dozen on that site. I've got my list down to a small few I read with at this point & very infrequently now. I rarely ask questions only for clarification because I've come to see psychics are only accurate with general readings.

I just started reading with them and haven’t had predictions pass yet(or not pass) but I have to admit I’ve spoken to a few that are some of the most gifted readers I’ve come across.  I’m sure most of the readers sugar coat and plenty of duds of course but there is undoubtedly some authentic talent on that site which is way more than psychic source can say.

anything