Author Topic: How do you handle conflicting advice?  (Read 1276 times)

Offline Aaron0326

How do you handle conflicting advice?
« on: January 03, 2020, 03:59:25 AM »
Since I’ve been getting readings again lately, I’ve been getting some very conflicting messages about how to Handle a certain situation with my ex.  Unfortunately, those conflicting messages are coming from my top advisors who have been very in tune with the situation. Some say absolutely don’t be the one to initiate because it hurt the process you need to get on track.  Others are literally saying me ex and I will never get back together if I wait for her to initiate.  It’s really bugging me.  Anyone have similar experiences ?

Offline HornetKick

Re: How do you handle conflicting advice?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2020, 09:59:29 PM »
Honestly, the best thing you can do is to stop following the advice of readers. Especially on matters of the heart, because they can steer you wrong and end up providing disastrous affects. They can only see a glimpse of your life. No matter how it hurts, no matter what the outcome, you need to speak to your SO directly and if they ignore you (if that is your situation), then beg them to put your soul/heart at rest by providing answers about where you two stand. It's easier said than done, I get it, but readers....oh boy, oh boy, they are a mess.

Yaz88

Re: How do you handle conflicting advice?
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2020, 10:48:46 PM »
I think whether to be the first to initiate communication really depends on how you guys left it.  If, since the time you separated, you have not clearly communicated to her how you feel about her, what her presence in your life meant to you, and offered a heartfelt apology (if necessary), then perhaps you should.  If you already expressed everything you wish to express to her and she has chosen not to respond, I’d let it be and continue forward in your life.  You know in your heart of hearts and based on your own intuition if a further explanation or words of affirmation are needed from you to her. If you’ve said all that there is to say, you’ll know that.  My trusted advisors have all told me that there is nothing more for me to say.  In my case, they are correct. Now, in all honesty, if you do reach out and communicate, I don’t think that will cause some shift in the cosmos and ruin destiny. What will be, will be.  Just, if you already have spoken your piece, don’t torment yourself and keep reaching out to someone who is ignoring you.  That would just further perpetuate the cycle of vulnerability and rejection if you have reached out and she’s ignored you.