Author Topic: My Current Favorite Advisors  (Read 5571 times)

Offline Aaron0326

My Current Favorite Advisors
« on: January 02, 2020, 01:51:01 PM »
Old psychic junkie here revisiting the habit.  This is my fourth big bender in the last 8 or so years and have narrowed down my list of who I call a bit more so just figured I would share/hopefully get  some feedback on the advisors I find helpful.

Christina474773 :  Shes been one of my top readers for awhile now.  Although she has been incorrect on a few things, wrong on a number of timelines, and maybe only interpreted half truths at times, I have no doubts that she has a gift and it can be jaw dropping when she’s on her game.  She’s said many things to me in the past year that she could not have guessed.  She’s predicted a few things as well.  I will say she’s been a bit off recently and doesn’t seem to care as much about the quality of her readings which is unfortunate but I still enjoy calling her.  She’s also hysterical. 

Queen of cups:  Another advisor who I have no doubt is gifted.  She has pulled some very specific details out of the blue that she couldn’t have guessed.  She has been correct overall on outcomes with me thus far and is usually very good with others emotions.  This being said, sometimes her readings can be somewhat unhelpful.

Shaman Kira:  I know she has become a little contentious here but I have to say she hasn’t steered me wrong yet.  She was completely accurate about my last ex unfortunately.  Didn’t like it at the time but she proved herself. 

Psychic readings by Gail:  undoubtedly gifted.  She actually warned me one time that I had a warrant out for my arrest and I thought she was insane.  It was true - unpaid parking ticket.  She also very accurately predicted how a relationship would unfold back in 2014.  Sometimes I get a little confused with her readings but she has consistently proven herself accurate in some capacity every time I’ve called her. 

Samantha wild:  odd ball but the lady is on to something.  Her readings are very cerebral.  Less predictions and more deep delving into the psyche of POi.  She’s been correct every time. 

Honorable mentions on keen:
-mother dove:  she actually told me something literally no one in the world knows except for me.  Something deeply personal.  I couldn’t believe it.  I am going to start using her more. Really like her this far.
-lily oak:  new reader I’ve been trying but thus far she has been on the money.
-Phoenix burning:  I’ve re read old transcripts of her readings and she has been proven to be quite accurate.
-rose of angels:  she is a miserable person to get advice from and usually leaves you more confused than informed but she does have a gift.. honestly can’t say I recommend her though
-Queen of wands:  very different reader but she was really accurate regarding predictions she gave earlier in the year
-soul navigation Meredith:  I’m not sure she’s been wrong with me yet honestly. 

Non Keen:

-George Valentino: George has been correct on the outcome of every relationship I’ve asked him about since 2014.  He has also validated a few things in very specific ways.  I dk find him frustrating sometimes though because he has a tendency to eat up time giving absolute nonsense advice. 

-abundant visions:  she floored me recently.  She repeated verbatim words my ex had said and picked up some other eerily spot on facts. As of now, she’s probably my favorite reader.  Can’t speak for the quality of her predictions just yet. 

Late edit :  irena from psychic source:  quite impressive
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 03:43:07 AM by Aaron0326 »

Offline dasaninot

Re: My Current Favorite Advisors
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2020, 02:39:39 PM »
Old psychic junkie here revisiting the habit.  This is my fourth big bender in the last 8 or so years and have narrowed down my list of who I call a bit more so just figured I would share/hopefully get  some feedback on the advisors I find helpful.

Christina474773 :  Shes been one of my top readers for awhile now.  Although she has been incorrect on a few things, wrong on a number of timelines, and maybe only interpreted half truths at times, I have no doubts that she has a gift and it can be jaw dropping when she’s on her game.  She’s said many things to me in the past year that she could not have guessed.  She’s predicted a few things as well.  I will say she’s been a bit off recently and doesn’t seem to care as much about the quality of her readings which is unfortunate but I still enjoy calling her.  She’s also hysterical. 

Queen of cups:  Another advisor who I have no doubt is gifted.  She has pulled some very specific details out of the blue that she couldn’t have guessed.  She has been correct overall on outcomes with me thus far and is usually very good with others emotions.  This being said, sometimes her readings can be somewhat unhelpful.

Shaman Kira:  I know she has become a little contentious here but I have to say she hasn’t steered me wrong yet.  She was completely accurate about my last ex unfortunately.  Didn’t like it at the time but she proved herself. 

Psychic readings by Gail:  undoubtedly gifted.  She actually warned me one time that I had a warrant out for my arrest and I thought she was insane.  It was true - unpaid parking ticket.  She also very accurately predicted how a relationship would unfold back in 2014.  Sometimes I get a little confused with her readings but she has consistently proven herself accurate in some capacity every time I’ve called her. 

Samantha wild:  odd ball but the lady is on to something.  Her readings are very cerebral.  Less predictions and more deep delving into the psyche of POi.  She’s been correct every time. 

-mother dove:  she actually told me something literally no one in the world knows except for me.  Something deeply personal.  I couldn’t believe it.  I am going to start using her more. Really like her this far.
-Phoenix burning:  I’ve re read old transcripts of her readings and she has been proven to be quite accurate.
-rose of angels:  she is a miserable person to get advice from and usually leaves you more confused than informed but she does have a gift.. honestly can’t say I recommend her though
-Queen of wands:  very different reader but she was really accurate regarding predictions she gave earlier in the year

Non Keen:

-George Valentino: George has been correct on the outcome of every relationship I’ve asked him about since 2014.  He has also validated a few things in very specific ways.  I dk find him frustrating sometimes though because he has a tendency to eat up time giving absolute nonsense advice. 

-abundant visions:  she floored me recently.  She repeated verbatim words my ex had said and picked up some other eerily spot on facts. As of now, she’s probably my favorite reader.  Can’t speak for the quality of her predictions just yet.

Have to add about MotherDove: She changed her picture so I didn't recognize her. I recall back in the spring she made a contact prediction, very fairy tale. It did not transpire. Hasn't yet, likely never will.

I tried her a month ago? Or a bit more, and she asked If I was related to my POI lol. Then said there's heritage coming up so it means he is thinking of starting a family (with a girl he hasn't even contacted in over a year: ME!). And she kept getting 1 as in "1 week" for contact. Of course it didn't happen. But the funniest of all is that she said he was finally ready to start a family....last I checked, dude is so ADDICTED to drugs that he got evicted the last week of December (according to public records). And his landlord had been battling eviction for over 4 months of unpaid rent...and his rent is SO CHEAP. So yeah, he's deep in that lol. Just thought I'd share about how wrong she has been for me. I had mixed her last reading with another name and decent *predictions* on my notes so I regretfully tried her again; then I recalled her last picture and how wrong she was the first time. She just looked at his prime-for-babies age and figured he wasn't a wreck and we were in a relationship but I asked for contact because he had gone slightly aloof. I don't give any info so she rolled with the likeliest possibilities.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2020, 02:52:33 PM »

Non Keen:

Have to add about MotherDove: She changed her picture so I didn't recognize her. I recall back in the spring she made a contact prediction, very fairy tale. It did not transpire. Hasn't yet, likely never will.

I tried her a month ago? Or a bit more, and she asked If I was related to my POI lol. Then said there's heritage coming up so it means he is thinking of starting a family (with a girl he hasn't even contacted in over a year: ME!). And she kept getting 1 as in "1 week" for contact. Of course it didn't happen. But the funniest of all is that she said he was finally ready to start a family....last I checked, dude is so ADDICTED to drugs that he got evicted the last week of December (according to public records). And his landlord had been battling eviction for over 4 months of unpaid rent...and his rent is SO CHEAP. So yeah, he's deep in that lol. Just thought I'd share about how wrong she has been for me. I had mixed her last reading with another name and decent *predictions* on my notes so I regretfully tried her again; then I recalled her last picture and how wrong she was the first time. She just looked at his prime-for-babies age and figured he wasn't a wreck and we were in a relationship but I asked for contact because he had gone slightly aloof. I don't give any info so she rolled with the likeliest possibilities.

Geeeze! That bums me out because she brought something up that was eerily, specifically, deeply specific to me.. and within a very specific context.  She was pretty correct the first time I spoke with her as well although she didn’t really validate anything crazy the first time.  I’m sorry to hear that though.  Now you have me curious to go reread my chat with her.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 02:54:59 PM by Aaron0326 »

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2020, 02:57:59 PM »

Non Keen:

Geeeze! That bums me out because she brought something up that was eerily, specifically, deeply specific to me.. and within a very specific context.  She was pretty correct the first time I spoke with her as well although she didn’t really validate anything crazy the first time.  I’m sorry to hear that though.  Now you have me curious to go reread my chat with her.  Who has worked well for you?

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2020, 04:07:53 PM »

Non Keen:

Geeeze! That bums me out because she brought something up that was eerily, specifically, deeply specific to me.. and within a very specific context.  She was pretty correct the first time I spoke with her as well although she didn’t really validate anything crazy the first time.  I’m sorry to hear that though.  Now you have me curious to go reread my chat with her.  Who has worked well for you?

Hey! It's possible she may have connected with you and will work for you! I didn't mean to be a debbie downer! So sorry

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2020, 06:16:30 PM »

Non Keen:

Hey! It's possible she may have connected with you and will work for you! I didn't mean to be a debbie downer! So sorry

No no it’s ok! That’s what this forum is about.  It’s always good to have a devils advocate with these matters