Author Topic: Addictions and psychic forums  (Read 2849 times)

Offline russianred

Re: Addictions and psychic forums
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2020, 05:19:15 PM »
Double post
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 10:09:13 PM by russianred »

Offline russianred

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2020, 10:08:59 PM »
This forum has helped me realize how most readers are not consistent.  For everyone who says that a reader was good, there is someone to say that s/he didn't work.  There are a couple of readers with really stellar reputations but 99% of the threads are a mix of good and bad.  So this forum has definitely made me pause before just calling up a reader.

Unfortunately (for me), I haven't completely stopped... it's because I can rationally know that the readings are not going to give me the reassurance I seek but I still slip sometimes and feel so desperate that I call.

Offline njlady

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2020, 06:43:20 PM »
Not everyone here is addicted to psychics.  My thing is shoes, lol.

I found a couple of really good readers from reading this forum, people that I probably never would have found or called on my own. Of course I take into account who is offering testimony (either good or bad) and the type of call being made.  It's usually not on size fits all and genuine readers usually have a specialty.     

I've only jumped on flavor-of-the-month a few times and I was sorry every time.   I keep a "might call" list and 98% of the time ending up crossing readers off it without having had to spend a single cent when the results come in a few months later.  This site has been invaluable for that.

anything