Author Topic: intuitive diva  (Read 1643 times)

WinterElf

intuitive diva
« on: December 27, 2019, 02:18:58 AM »
has anyone read with her? she is really cheap but ....i've never seen others mention her on this forum.

Offline LayaLove

Re: intuitive diva
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2020, 04:05:11 PM »
Bumping this. Im curious and was considering a reading with her as well.

Offline Pisces2020

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020, 10:15:56 PM »
Read with her back in January this year. She didn’t tell me what I wanted to hear regarding my ex, I was disappointed. She also didn’t see the guy I was seeing at the time to be a long term thing. Said there’s going to be a guy coming in late May to June. A little older than me and no kids. I was thinking back then, there’s no way, I’m usually attracted to guys who turn out to be younger than me. Brushed her reading off.
Met this guy online in early April but didn’t meet him in person until May 1st. He is 2 yrs older than me and I actually like him and he has no kids like she said.  As of now we haven’t been communicating since May 8th because of some communication problems but I feel he may reach out again. Now I’m thinking could it have been him she was talking about.??? Oh and the guy I was seeing at that time didn’t work out, I stopped seeing him last month so she was right about that.
I’m gonna try to get a reading with her again this week to see if she can confirm it was him she was talking about in January. I’ll come back and give an update, especially if poi reaches out.

Offline Pisces2020

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2020, 06:30:12 PM »
Read with her today. Now she’s telling me I have someone new, more into a relationship coming in September so who knows if this guy was the one she was talking about. She had said the same thing about this guy in January, that he’d be more into a relationship and won’t run from it like my ex I was calling about. Idk, I feel like she’ll keep saying the same thing. Come September when I do meet the guy she is taking about, she’ll probably tell me someone new who is more into a relationship will come in the spring. So at this point, I’m not really buying what she is saying unless come September and I do meet the guy who is on the same page as me on relationship. Will update in the fall.lol

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2020, 06:44:14 PM »
Honestly read with yesterday and balled my eyes out after the reading. And than she blocked me hahahah.  I could see what she was saying MAY be true but the same time I feel like she like was negative and mean and just wanted to give me a bad reading. But she made me freak out and cry but it’s all good now. I’ll look more into reader before I see one good post about them

Offline Pisces2020

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2020, 07:26:01 PM »
@lo12345

I’m so sorry she made you cry. Yeah, I remember being pretty bummed out after my reading with her in January regarding my ex. She may have been right about him but she isn’t really tactful the way she delivers the news. Like I’ve said, who knows if what she says will come to fruition, I’m not convinced she’s the real deal cause she kinda changed up her story since the last reading.

Offline LayaLove

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2020, 09:11:41 PM »
So I read with her. She seems to pick up low vibrational energy doesnt want you to be too happy or excited so reads based on fear. She will do her best to downplay your love life. There is a few other readers who are the same on Keen.

anything