Author Topic: please help me  (Read 6956 times)

Offline ES1281

Re: please help me
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2019, 02:19:39 AM »
This thread makes me sad. I’m a young widow with a toddler. My husband unexpectedly died before we could have more than one child. I’d LOVE to find love again and have more babies. But I know that having one by myself is really challenging at times. I don’t know if I could handle two by myself. And I have a good career and family support. I wish I could do fertility treatments but I know I’m not in a place emotionally or practically to do it. I don’t know what the point of my post is, but I think I just feel sorry for the OP’s future child. Being a single mom to an infant is really hard.

Hug to you, I wish there will be something good comes into your life.

I feel if the single parent isn't emotionally and financially stable, it will be very challenging for both the parent and child.
In a long term.

I believe mental health comes first on a person's happiness.
So hope op will think twice to get ready for a kid.

Thank you. Truthfully the only reason o started calling psychics is because a lost love came back into my life after my husband died. And I’m soooo hopeful for something great to happen soon. We went through a pretty crappy year.

I wish you will get what you want/ deserve! I belive we get what we give to others and ourselves.
Sending love!

Offline lp1111

« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2019, 02:31:52 AM »
Still tired, YES! Thank you. I’m a single mom trying to support my and my daughter’s lives, yet half of my money goes out in taxes.

Offline jas

« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2019, 02:34:04 AM »
Yes, ES, you are so correct - we get what we give.   It isn't always easy to put out love when life throws something at us and we want to do just the opposite.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2019, 02:48:11 AM »
Yes, ES, you are so correct - we get what we give.   It isn't always easy to put out love when life throws something at us and we want to do just the opposite.

Hi Jas, yeap, those negative life experiences teach us understand better how to treat others(Sometimes it's hard) and eventually reflect back to our own life.

I'm happy seeing more good people with a kind heart here.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 02:51:33 AM by ES1281 »

Yaz88

« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2019, 03:33:26 AM »
To Anna the OP: You will not get any judgment from me as I do not know your situation and it is not my rightful place to judge you or the veracity and correctness of the desire of your heart to be a mother.  I highly suggest that you stay away from the platform readers, being that the vulnerability of your circumstances and emotions will likely result in one of two things (1) the reader feeds into your emotional upheaval to keep you on the phone and it ends up costing you half your monthly income; or (2) the reader reacts harshly and condescendingly to your predicament, which will most likely only add to your confusion and depression.  Unfortunately, all of the legitimate and succinct readers that I know of on the platforms would most likely not offer much in the way of empathy (they wouldn’t take your money, but you wouldn’t get much guidance). 

Depending on what it is you’d like to sort through, the most empathetic readers (meaning kind and patient) off the platforms, who make use of a flate fee corresponding with time, are Lady Persephone, Matilda, Yona (but she is booked out for weeks).  You may have better luck going to a local psychic that has good google reviews and can offer psychic ability with some practical guidance.

Best of luck to you and may you find the clarity you desire.  Remember, you do have your own intuition and the ability to quiet your mind.  Don’t discount your own powers and your own magnificent connection to the divine. 

Offline ES1281

« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2019, 07:21:37 PM »
This thread makes me sad. I’m a young widow with a toddler. My husband unexpectedly died before we could have more than one child. I’d LOVE to find love again and have more babies. But I know that having one by myself is really challenging at times. I don’t know if I could handle two by myself. And I have a good career and family support. I wish I could do fertility treatments but I know I’m not in a place emotionally or practically to do it. I don’t know what the point of my post is, but I think I just feel sorry for the OP’s future child. Being a single mom to an infant is really hard.

See this thread makes me sad as well, but for opposite reasons. Instead of uplifting, supporting or putting light and love out for OP or members of this thread, I feel quite the opposite is happening on this thread.

Yeah I was kind of shocked to encounter some people never existed in my social circle.
Very ignorant with low vibe.

This is why some are physically  healthy with no baggage, but still struggles on business, love for years,  continue the reading loop.

We get what we pushed out(deserve).
Readings doesn't help much on this part.

Offline annathechica

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2020, 02:56:20 AM »
imnotsure - thank you for your post!

people should put more light and love into the world

i was asking for HELP not criticisms.   my choices, my finances - WHERE i am getting money to do fertility treatments - ALL personal things.
I am seeking a counselor - even though my insurance this year now makes covering that difficult -
YES i have hurdles to jump over but you all have no idea my life path and what i've overcome already

even though i am exhausted from criticism and beat down by the world. for God sake its usually broken people who turn to psychics as an addictive way of coping. I would think we would offer sympathy to each other

im nearly 40 so its now or never.

what I havent received was much of an answer to my initial question but WHATEVER

the FACT of the one child limit in china is what i was referring to  - ya'll that got butthurt.     NOT referring to china
I am a very open minded all inclusive multicultural loving hippie girl.

GAWD just reaching out for help

hurt people hurt people so to those who slapped me verbally I send love and light to you broken ones.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2020, 03:21:58 AM »
imnotsure - thank you for your post!

people should put more light and love into the world

i was asking for HELP not criticisms.   my choices, my finances - WHERE i am getting money to do fertility treatments - ALL personal things.
I am seeking a counselor - even though my insurance this year now makes covering that difficult -
YES i have hurdles to jump over but you all have no idea my life path and what i've overcome already

even though i am exhausted from criticism and beat down by the world. for God sake its usually broken people who turn to psychics as an addictive way of coping. I would think we would offer sympathy to each other

im nearly 40 so its now or never.

what I havent received was much of an answer to my initial question but WHATEVER

the FACT of the one child limit in china is what i was referring to  - ya'll that got butthurt.     NOT referring to china
I am a very open minded all inclusive multicultural loving hippie girl.

GAWD just reaching out for help

hurt people hurt people so to those who slapped me verbally I send love and light to you broken ones.

Hi Anna

Sending love and light doesn't mean ppl need to agree with you(like psychics child etc) but I understand you:)
I think you already received a lot of love from those replies to you I truly felt there are many people seriously cared about your situation which is a great thing.
I wish all the best to you:) and your baby if you will have one coming.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 03:24:27 AM by ES1281 »

Offline jas

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2020, 02:39:51 PM »
OP - so you are asking the $84M question: So a sensitive, affordable, caring but accurate at deciphering a complicated situation and predicting accurately

That is what we are ALL looking for by way of this board.  If you read the threads on different psychics it may help to answer your question.  Unfortunately, it is trial and error until you find someone that works for you.  The reader that works for me may not be the best for you. 

It really is that simple.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 04:20:11 PM by jas »