Author Topic: please help me  (Read 6761 times)

Offline annathechica

please help me
« on: December 27, 2019, 01:59:57 AM »
I am in a dark place tonight. im on clomid a fertility drug which is making my depression a horrible spiral of sobbing that wont stop

(in not suicidal) but I just need a psychic to help me sort through this that isnt going to toy w my intense emotional state right now thats fucking fragile , 
I also only make like 900 a month due to a disability so I have super small amount to spend right now?

Does anyone know a psychic that would be good at complicated matters?
my POI is mentally ill, and his moods are up down. he came back after 7 mo, proposed and said EVERY thing i dreamed he would say if he came back, then 4 days later blocked me w no explanation of why. its 2 months later now and what would normally be depression/anx is now insanely awful . I have 2 more days of this medication which is KNOWN to make people nuts (jacks with all the bad pms hormones in a womens level and sends them sky high).

So a sensitive, affordable, caring but accurate at deciphering a complicated situation and predicting accurately
like ya'll I have called about 500 psychics and WAS weaning off them until this . medication

jesus i sound pathetic but I'd appreciate ya'lls help

anna

Offline Sunshine75

Re: please help me
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2019, 06:43:31 PM »
I hope you feel better soon. In all honesty I used Keen for about a decade and I can't truly recommend any of them. I believe you would be better off to stay away from Keen. Finding a good psychic on there is like finding a needle in a haystack. Most psychics are not good at reading people who are mentally ill. Try to hang in there until this medication wears off. I know how it feels to have your hormones out of whack, I am so sorry. It will get better.

Agree with still tired, psychics will likely only add to your problem or make things worse. And someone who will take your money when your not doing well in that way is likely not ethical or going to help. In a similar situation Coda helped me and its free, plus I found access to good subsidized local counseling help there also. Hope you feel better real soon

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2019, 07:20:54 PM »
I hope you feel better soon. In all honesty I used Keen for about a decade and I can't truly recommend any of them. I believe you would be better off to stay away from Keen. Finding a good psychic on there is like finding a needle in a haystack. Most psychics are not good at reading people who are mentally ill. Try to hang in there until this medication wears off. I know how it feels to have your hormones out of whack, I am so sorry. It will get better.

Agree with still tired, psychics will likely only add to your problem or make things worse. And someone who will take your money when your not doing well in that way is likely not ethical or going to help. In a similar situation Coda helped me and its free, plus I found access to good subsidized local counseling help there also. Hope you feel better real soon

Could you expand on Coda? I googled for more information, it looks intriguing. Thanks!

Offline Sunshine75

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2019, 07:32:32 PM »
Np, message me :)

Offline jas

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2019, 12:09:04 PM »
I know this is going to come off as harsh.....but.....you really need to get off the fertility drugs.  Why are you even on them?  If you aren't in a stable relationship and you are barely keeping your head above water on $900 a month, this may not be the best time to have a child.  If the fertility drugs are for some reason other than a child, then please accept my apologies.

I do send out love and prayers for you and I hope that you can rise up out of the dark spot you are in right now.  There are some good psychics out there but what works for me may not work for you.  Two of my three favorites don't work so well for folks on here so I don't promote the reader or defend them too much.  The third reader works well for several people on here but she isn't taking new clients right now.

Please let us know how you are doing today.

Offline annathechica

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2019, 05:37:07 PM »
There are strong opinions about single mothers by choce but i have dreamed of being a mom and my fertility window is closing.
i cant wait on guys any longer.

I am going to get approved for disability, also. the state offers help for babies, as well.

this REALLY is a personal choice and NOT anyone's business.

I have people in my life who will help
SERIOUSLY - I didnt ask anyones opinion on my choices of having a child. this isnt F-ing china

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2019, 06:25:43 PM »
I hope you have the baby u always dreamed of and have a safe full term pregnancy ❤️

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2019, 08:15:46 PM »
You’re in a sensitive place right now and I know you feel like you need a psychic due to the medication, but you really don’t. The last thing you need right now is to be wasting money on false hopes and promises. You absolutely cannot be wasting money on someone who plans to take advantage of you in this time of need.  You mentioned that you only have two days of the medication - just hang in there. You’re almost at the tail end of it. You can do this.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2019, 12:41:54 AM »
There are strong opinions about single mothers by choce but i have dreamed of being a mom and my fertility window is closing.

I am going to get approved for disability, also. the state offers help for babies, as well.

SERIOUSLY - I didnt ask anyones opinion on my choices of having a child. this isnt F-ing china

Hi Anna

I think what you need isn't psychic but counselor for your mental health.

I have two kids my own and I'm sure mom's mental health is very important for kids' wellbeing.

This is very serious.
Please find a good counselor, but not psychics.
Psychics aren't professions in charge of people's mental health, they don't need any certifigation and degrees to be a psychic.

But a counselor does.

In addiotion I want to say stop saying' f-king china', I'm chinese, you didn't mean to hurt anybody but this hurts people.
Don't make chinese people sad okay?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 01:39:18 AM by ES1281 »

Offline jas

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2019, 02:10:18 AM »
There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a single mother - I just hope you are in a good spot to bring a child into the world.  Raising a child alone isn't a problem as long as you are truly ready for the commitment.  It will absolutely be the most demanding job you have ever had.....also the most rewarding. 

ES1281 is spot on with her advice. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2019, 03:17:13 AM »

Hi Anna

I have two kids my own and I'm sure mom's mental health is very important for kids' wellbeing.

This is very serious.
Psychics aren't professions in charge of people's mental health, they don't need any certifigation and degrees to be a psychic.

But a counselor does.

In addiotion I want to say stop saying' f-king china', I'm chinese, you didn't mean to hurt anybody but this hurts people.

How is she making chinese people sad? She wasn't talking about chinese people, she was referring to China's culture of the one child policy. In all honesty facts shouldn't be hurtful.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2019, 03:25:13 AM »
how and when someone chooses to have a child is their business.  They asked for help about psychic readings.  referring to China is offences to a Chinese person and she kindly asked for it not to be referred too. It's not how you feel about something it's how a chinese person feels. Respect their wishes and move on.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2019, 03:43:49 AM »
Facts can be hurtful. I mean, if someone was ugly (as a fact or ...in other words unattractive) it would probably be hurtful to say it to their face #differentperspective or if someone wasn’t intelligent - calling someone “dumb” is hurtful

Hi Anna

This is very serious.

But a counselor does.

How is she making chinese people sad? She wasn't talking about chinese people, she was referring to China's culture of the one child policy. In all honesty facts shouldn't be hurtful.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2019, 04:49:34 AM »
Facts can be hurtful. I mean, if someone was ugly (as a fact or ...in other words unattractive) it would probably be hurtful to say it to their face #differentperspective or if someone wasn’t intelligent - calling someone “dumb” is hurtful
You're missing the point, but if you think someone is ugly doesn't make it a fact, it makes it your opinion. That same person may not be ugly to another person. The same as if you're calling someone dumb. That's all objective. It's not a fact.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2019, 05:07:18 AM »
Not missing the point...maybe it was a bad example since those things I mentioned are "subjective"...but the point (in this response) is that Facts actually can be hurtful. Just because its fact doesnt mean it cant be hurtful.

Let's try a disability - that's a fact, right? If someone lost their leg. But to make fun of someone disabled, or reference it negatively can be hurtful.

Either way I think the point was missed in the original response...I don't think everyone automatically knew the background behind the OPs post referencing China and children...

You're missing the point, but if you think someone is ugly doesn't make it a fact, it makes it your opinion. That same person may not be ugly to another person. The same as if you're calling someone dumb. That's all objective. It's not a fact.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 05:08:56 AM by Sparkle002 »

anything