Author Topic: Phoenix Burning  (Read 3492 times)

Offline Aaron0326

Phoenix Burning
« on: December 24, 2019, 05:02:07 PM »
I looked back through old chat transcripts today and realized Phoenix burning was quite accurate about my last relationship.  Decided to give her another shot today and she gave a really impressive reading about my situation.  Was pretty surprised by how specific she was and how she knew exactly which were the most contentious points in the scenario.  Probably one of the best readings I’ve had in awhile.  Anyone else have similar experiences?

Offline Cteebaby1

Re: Phoenix Burning
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2019, 05:35:07 AM »
Nope !

Offline LiliaAstro

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2021, 04:58:44 AM »
anyone?

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2021, 07:16:37 PM »
anyone?

I read with her a few months ago and she was dead wrong for me. But to be fair, she reads using tarot cards and any time I've had a reader use those their predictions or the reading was completely off for me. Tarots work for others but not for me.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2022, 04:17:35 AM »
I like her. I was frustrated about my job scenario. Tried almost all psychics here. She was one of the accurate ones and said a new opportunity would appear from my old work place. She was right.Read again, she was not accurate but said " your boss might think about moving to another state and he might ask you to join his team there". While the opportunity did not appear either for me or my boss ( not to date) but HE DID ASK ME WOULD I BE INTERESTED IN MOVING? She's pretty good. Shes not God ofcourse but I like her.