Author Topic: Queen of Cups18 and psychiclisa14 are the REAL deal on keen!!!!  (Read 14811 times)

Offline thecuriousone

Re: Queen of Cups18 and psychiclisa14 are the REAL deal on keen!!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2019, 08:43:23 PM »
Rule number one on here... If your new and write a good review on a reader... then you must be that reader. It happens all the time.
i wish psychiclisa14 was paying me lol!!! i just spoke to her this morning and once again she told me about me being my own enemy( i self distract sometimes) which I have heard before ,Warned me about friends ( was betrayed recently),My ex kids and his bm drama ,My fear of dissapointment , worried about my finances,Picked up on my impending transition etc  and lastly i didn't sleep at all last night,  which is true  .
yes

She told you that you’ve been having sleeping problems?

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2019, 08:58:44 PM »
Lol uh oh.  Red flag.  Could be a coincidence I guess

WinterElf

« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2019, 09:08:36 PM »
Psychiclisa14 was awesome. She knew things that she could not have possibly known. it was crazy.  Also QOC knows exactly what the person if feeling at that moment lol but i would not rely on her for predictions all the time. however she was right earlier this year about a guy i had an interest with for the month's predictions. But after a month it's hard for her to predict stuff.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2019, 08:10:50 PM »
PsychicLisa left me speechless. She’s really good. She gave me the same predictions Yona gave me just more simplified. I really like her.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2019, 09:21:35 PM »
She? Psychiclisa14 is a she?

...I gave in and called but it sounded like a HE... even some of the random says it’s he? I’m so confused. Also their style of reading is... not my favorite, they ask when to stop and pick a pile number.  However, “he” picked up that I was considering going back to school and seeing a doctor. It was general about it, however that was interesting.

And I know this comes up with QoC having a different voice or person... but it always sound like a Jamaican accent

Haha definitely thought Lisa was a he at first but after a second call I realized she’s a woman with an advanced smokers voice.  She was interesting-part of her reading was very general and unimpressive but then she also mentioned some very specific random tidbits that surprised me.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2020, 04:45:31 AM »
I talked to psychiclisa14 and she was unremarkable to the say the least.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2020, 09:59:11 PM »
psychic lisa was so bad omg I had to hang up.... She tried to guess my POI's sign and couldnt get it right then she started asking a lot of questions. She gave me a lecture right away about how she had someone on her line earlier that was arguing with her.... wtf I dont care, what does that have to do with me lady, you're wasting my money! I had so many bad readings today, my binge is definitely overrrrrr.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2020, 11:26:44 PM »
advanced smokers voice
Too funny.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2020, 11:57:00 PM »
I’m crying laughing at advanced smokers voice. Honestly unsure if I just spoke to a man or woman, but curiosity killed me so I called. Lisa sounded real real real confident. She also lined up with Cookie, Yona and QoC. TBD.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2020, 02:28:23 PM »
Bumping this up again because I recently read with psychiclisa14. I thought she was good but wanted to know has anyone found her to be accurate with your situation?

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2020, 08:23:03 PM »
Bumping this up again because I recently read with psychiclisa14. I thought she was good but wanted to know has anyone found her to be accurate with your situation?

She nailed present and one of her work warnings for me passed yesterday (someone
Trying to rip me off and needing to read fine print). She has a contact prediction for me out for this Thursday. I’ll update you.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2020, 08:35:02 PM »

She nailed present and one of her work warnings for me passed yesterday (someone
Trying to rip me off and needing to read fine print). She has a contact prediction for me out for this Thursday. I’ll update you.

Please do! I also have some predictions, I hope she's right

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2020, 08:44:00 PM »

Please do! I also have some predictions, I hope she's right

I will be low key SHOCKED if it happens. I may give her a week buffer because timing is so rough to nail, and I do believe that this corona quarantine energy is slowing stuff down, but will definitely keep you updated!

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2020, 09:23:52 PM »
UGH YES! Yona said I need to wait a few for months before another read if predictions haven't happened because the virus seems to be slowing stuff down.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2020, 11:09:49 PM »
UGH YES! Yona said I need to wait a few for months before another read if predictions haven't happened because the virus seems to be slowing stuff down.

Lol...Yona refunded me last week because her cards were jumpy. She told me not to come back until POI returns. 😂😂😂😂  I'll be dead before I can top up. Lol
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 11:13:22 PM by Fidget1028 »