Author Topic: Queen of Cups18 and psychiclisa14 are the REAL deal on keen!!!!  (Read 14640 times)

Offline thecuriousone

Queen of Cups18 and psychiclisa14 are the REAL deal on keen!!!!
« on: December 23, 2019, 06:07:23 PM »
these 2 comfirmed my breakup and told me my POI will call back and he did. Dont waste your money on any other. QOC is a bit rude but the bitch knows lol,She asked me if i hurt my ex feelings lol i sure did. psychiclisa14 she knew everything i was amazed and her predictions came through !
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 07:08:29 PM by thecuriousone »

Offline Aaron0326

Re: Queen of Cups and psychiclisa14 are the REAL deal on keen!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2019, 06:14:58 PM »
Lol.

Never heard of Lisa bit I will say I’ve regrettably been on another psychic binge after my so broke up with me last week and Queen of cups has been the only one who had hit the nail on the head with what happened

Offline thecuriousone

Re: Queen of Cups and psychiclisa14 are the REAL deal on keen!!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2019, 06:23:34 PM »
Try psychiclisa14  i was shocked, She is just $1.99 , She  lets you pick an number and she shuffles the cards and let you pick out of 3 sets and she will read your life, lol .She told me about the men in my life lol ,How i just broke up with the libra because he is crazy lol and the previous ex who is a Taurus still loves me ,And the Libra will contact me ,She also said he is in pain lol the Libra told me he was stabbed 4 times last week. QOC also said my loved one was sick.

Offline Kate

Re: Queen of Cups18 and psychiclisa14 are the REAL deal on keen!!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2019, 03:31:27 AM »
I have experience with QoC and her accuracy so no issue there.  But it's always a bit sus when a "newby" creates an account and screams about a reader being great (psychiclisa14) ..

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2019, 03:50:51 AM »
I have experience with QoC and her accuracy so no issue there.  But it's always a bit sus when a "newby" creates an account and screams about a reader being great (psychiclisa14) ..

Wondered the same..I will say that I tried Lisa out of curiosity a little while ago and she either got really lucky or she knew some very specific stuff.. was kinda impressed

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2019, 04:38:54 AM »
Yep and then flooding the board with the same threads over and over is suspect too.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2019, 05:02:21 AM »
Uh ...why is there a poll?

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2019, 08:16:03 AM »
I think QOC only works when you want to know how your POI feels about you at that EXACT moment. Every time i have read with her i get a different reading. I think there are better readers out there that can explain your current situation of how your POI feels as a whole better than what QOC can predict at the precise moment.

This was my experience with her, I do feel she picked up on some very specific things correctly, but other's were verifibly wrong, I'm afraid. To be fair, she wasn't the only reader that has been wrong for me. Almost all saw the same thing, but it has yet to manifest in the timeframe provided

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2019, 08:25:45 AM »
Queen of cups has pretty much always been correct on final outcome for me although I’ve found her readings a little unhelpful at times.  She did really nail something specific recently though that bumped her up a lot on my favorites list. 
Has anyone read with Lisa?

Offline thecuriousone

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2019, 06:21:54 PM »
i am new on here so i made a mistake i created a poll instead of a post, But trust me i read over 1000 of reviews on this forum and i tried almost all the top ones no one was able to tell me that i had recently seperated and had a crazy argument with my EX except QOC and psychiclisa14 . they both told  my loved one is sick and my ex call and told me he nearly died.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2019, 06:25:09 PM »
Rule number one on here... If your new and write a good review on a reader... then you must be that reader. It happens all the time.

Yaz88

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2019, 06:40:51 PM »
i am new on here so i made a mistake i created a poll instead of a post, But trust me i read over 1000 of reviews on this forum and i tried almost all the top ones no one was able to tell me that i had recently seperated and had a crazy argument with my EX except QOC and psychiclisa14 . they both told  my loved one is sick and my ex call and told me he nearly died.

Welcome to the forum!  Don’t let those of us who are skeptical dissuade you from posting about your experiences.  Thanks for sharing!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2019, 07:05:15 PM »

Not everyone will pick up every detail about things. It's not the psychics fault that they aren't shown everything.  Now if they told you he loves you and you find out he's marrying some one else, that would be wrong.  But I truly believe that even good quality psychics can only see so much. I'm glad they worked for you. QOC may be good in the present, but she has limited use for long term. I personally want to know where I'm going further out. It depends what your looking for and what you want out of a reading.

Offline thecuriousone

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2019, 08:39:27 PM »
Rule number one on here... If your new and write a good review on a reader... then you must be that reader. It happens all the time.
i wish psychiclisa14 was paying me lol!!! i just spoke to her this morning and once again she told me about me being my own enemy( i self distract sometimes) which I have heard before ,Warned me about friends ( was betrayed recently),My ex kids and his bm drama ,My fear of dissapointment , worried about my finances,Picked up on my impending transition etc  and lastly i didn't sleep at all last night,  which is true  .

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2019, 08:42:35 PM »
i wish psychiclisa14 was paying me lol!!! i just spoke to her this morning and once again she told me about me being my own enemy( i self distract sometimes) which I have heard before ,Warned me about friends ( was betrayed recently),My ex kids and his bm drama ,My fear of dissapointment , worried about my finances,Picked up on my impending transition etc  and lastly i didn't sleep at all last night,  which is true  .

She told you that you’ve been having sleeping problems?