Author Topic: Will certain actions change predictions?  (Read 956 times)

Offline Oisin16

Will certain actions change predictions?
« on: December 23, 2019, 05:02:47 PM »
Hello, I’ve been several month out of touch with my person of interest since he stopped talking to me, I’ve been binge reading which thankfully I stopped, the predictions say he will be back although I am not sure of that since it has been so long.

My question is, I’m tempted to send him a message for the holidays, just a quick message however will that change predictions?

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Will certain actions change predictions?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2019, 06:54:25 PM »
Well if you initiate contact you have already changed the course but then again you could just be speeding things up.

Offline Scorpio9227

Re: Will certain actions change predictions?
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2019, 09:45:57 PM »
To be honest with you, I’ve been struggling with this exact notion. It depends which style of reader you tend towards. For example, all of the tarot readers who I really like, essentially read things in a trajectory. If you do x, then a, b, c will follow. If you do y, then d, e, f will follow. I struggle with the notion in general, because in my mind, if set events are fate oriented, then how can a choice you make (essentially predetermined to some capacity) radically change the events that follow?

There’s a tarot reader who I especially love, and I had spoken to her today regarding reconcile with my guy, and she basically said, no he wont reach out, and hell put forth a lot of effort then regress bc that’s your cycle. Well, that’s the exact reason I wont reach out, because im trying ot breakt he gridlock, restructure the dynamics. Readers tend to cling to the notion of “free will” as a get out of jail free card for when their predictions dont pan out, but to be honest, all that does is give anxiety. It’s os hard to access your gut when your heart is in shards through your chest.

anything