Author Topic: Psychic readings for 2019 recap and PSYCHICS ON YOUTUBE  (Read 1392 times)

WinterElf

Psychic readings for 2019 recap and PSYCHICS ON YOUTUBE
« on: December 18, 2019, 04:59:50 PM »
Here is a video of a woman who talks about how Psychics with clips of them being tested and failing horribly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbn4QpviFtw

I found this book on Kindle, "Psychic Junkie: A Memoir by Sarah Lassez.  It's written by a woman who was a psychic addict. She used to have a support group online but it was taken down about 5 years ago.  Still reading the book but it's a good read so far.

I have noticed that on Youtube, tons of psychic reading videos exp. Pick a card reading or vidoes of Beauty Gurus calling Keen or An Online Psychic network have grown SOOOOO MUCH in the past 2 years.  A coworker of mine was addicted to the Youtube Pick a card videos/Kasamba for a couple of months when she was going through a bad relationship.  She said that while the predictions hit on some current issues , the final outcome was nothing what they had promised her .
 I feel like she was more upset about getting her hopes up and nothing coming of it.

2019 RECAP

My most accurate ones were Seafiremoon, JessicaSpirit, InfiniteStar , and sometimes SpiritMinded HOWEVER.....
while i love these women to death....  It is better to live in the present.  Even the real psychics cannot fully predict the future. A lady who could say word for word what my husband was thinking, a prediction she made was just proven wrong last month...

ANYWAYS...in RETROSPECT...2019 readings omg....

90 percent of them were wrong . I cringed looking back at the the chat transcripts esp from FEBRUARY. By now, I should have been married to my ex with a baby on the way and a new JOB lol

« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 05:09:05 PM by WinterElf »