Author Topic: isabella  (Read 2101 times)

Offline Mario

isabella
« on: December 13, 2019, 06:44:00 AM »
had my very first reading with Isabella, she is $5 a min. i didnt giver her any info beside my name and the name of my POI.

she picked up on personal stuff that is so scary about my POI that he mentioned yesterday.... i wont mention on here but its something i would of never guessed... something really fucked up.

i always had psychic readings but stopped getting readings because they were all proven to me to be wrong or just astrology and guess predictions.

Isabella is an empath and mind reader and she restored my believe in psychics,,,, i honestly got off the phone shaking,,

i cant speak for predictions. but about the now and she she picked up about my POI personal life style, no one knew about.... i only found out about it myself yesterday and isabella told me right away about it and laughed it off and told me to be caution,

i was honestly blown away to the point i had to come here on the forms and share the experince of mine

Offline Mario

Re: isabella
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2019, 11:02:22 PM »
If anyone els spoke to her, please share your experience :)

Offline Mario

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2019, 10:41:56 PM »
spoke to her again with more time and she was consistent but time line changed because i did something to push my POI away by accident!

when i called customer service after to close my account due to bad reading with a diffrent psychic i asked her if she ever spoke to isabell and she said yes but about career and her prediction for her came to pass but in later timeline than what was given!

also to note isabella was refered to me by a diffrent customer service lady who used her for a love reading and she said so far she was spot on with minor predictions and is still waiting on major!

i also closed my accoutn and wont be getting any readings with anyone but so far i need to be honest isabella was the only honest psychic who had a prediction for come to pass.

told me i'll meet a scrpio randomly and next day i did and it lead to crazy sex and the person is blowing up my phone.... but she was off on the eyes colors of hers lol.

Offline texmex

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2019, 02:14:47 AM »
Tried her. No connection but she was quick to get me to customer service to have my minutes added back so I could read w someone else. Credible in my eyes on that level.

Told me what she picked up and it didn’t resonate at all so she told me to hang up and call to have a credit issues. I called and CS agent gave me courtesy adjustment and lined me up with another reader.

Offline Mario

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2019, 04:53:09 AM »
I respect that.

When I spoke to her twice, I told her to please not to give me false hopes and she said she will never do that because she refused to have her customers have their hopes shatter due to false hopes and fairytales.

She was the only psychic to pick up on stuff that turned out right. Yet I’m still waiting on predictions