Author Topic: New Psychic portal launching in The US January 2020: galaxy-psychics.com  (Read 2048 times)

Offline MariaEleonore

Just a “heads up” to psychics and readers based in The US or anywhere in the world speaking fluent english, an established German company is expanding into the US market this coming January, as one of their current advisors, if you’re looking for a change I highly recommend you take a look at their less “restrictive” approach to the business:

•   No test calls - newcomers welcome, just register and be ready to go live in January.
   •   No portal fees, set your own price, up to maximum $30 per minute - you get 30% (register “now" and that 30% is 50% right through to the end of March)
   •   Set your own schedule, work as little or often as you choose, and no penalties if you break your schedule.
   •   No long months get paid "German style," every two weeks on the 5th and the 20th of each month direct via PayPal.

Don’t wait and get on the waiting list, be at the front of the queue now: www.galaxy-psychics.com/

Offline naturegirl

Re: New Psychic portal launching in The US January 2020: galaxy-psychics.com
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2019, 10:48:14 PM »
Sweet. It was predicted that I'd take on a third, very part-time source of income in 2020. It's nice to know I could sign up to do this without even being psychic since there's no testing required. I could just refer to a bunch of my past Bitwine transcripts to get some pretty good scripted material. Maybe I'll sign up and call myself Psychic Scammer Knows All. That has a nice ring to it. Even at 2.99/minute I would make $54/hour for telling people their poi feels connected to them but has a lot on his plate and also has fears because the connection is so strong, or that the reason things are challenging at work is because of jealousy. I should just tell them the truth, that there's difficulty at work because people are inherently assholes and are only looking out for number one and difficulty in love because men are douchebags and with technology they can hit up multiple women simultaneously so there's no need to put in effort or ever commit with so many "options" at their fingertips. I won't though. I'll keep the hope alive because $$$$$. Wow, now I know what my third job will be. I'll even plant shills here to create a bunch of drama surrounding my readings so that people's curiosity gets the best of them and they just have to find out for themselves. I'm the Google Queen so I'm pretty sure I'll get some stuff right and even if I weren't, statistically speaking, how hard can it be to get some things? I got this!

Okay, yeah, I'm being a cynical biotch rn, but come on! Why would anyone who reads these threads ever use that site after that promo post stating they don't even have to prove their abilities, just register! Good Lord I can't take it anymore!

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 11:17:23 PM »

Omg you just made me pee my pants laughing

Sweet. It was predicted that I'd take on a third, very part-time source of income in 2020. It's nice to know I could sign up to do this without even being psychic since there's no testing required. I could just refer to a bunch of my past Bitwine transcripts to get some pretty good scripted material. Maybe I'll sign up and call myself Psychic Scammer Knows All. That has a nice ring to it. Even at 2.99/minute I would make $54/hour for telling people their poi feels connected to them but has a lot on his plate and also has fears because the connection is so strong, or that the reason things are challenging at work is because of jealousy. I should just tell them the truth, that there's difficulty at work because people are inherently assholes and are only looking out for number one and difficulty in love because men are douchebags and with technology they can hit up multiple women simultaneously so there's no need to put in effort or ever commit with so many "options" at their fingertips. I won't though. I'll keep the hope alive because $$$$$. Wow, now I know what my third job will be. I'll even plant shills here to create a bunch of drama surrounding my readings so that people's curiosity gets the best of them and they just have to find out for themselves. I'm the Google Queen so I'm pretty sure I'll get some stuff right and even if I weren't, statistically speaking, how hard can it be to get some things? I got this!

Okay, yeah, I'm being a cynical biotch rn, but come on! Why would anyone who reads these threads ever use that site after that promo post stating they don't even have to prove their abilities, just register! Good Lord I can't take it anymore!

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2019, 12:15:54 AM »
Is the OP serious?!  Come on a forum where we complain about how 99% of psychic are fake and you talk about how you don't screen people?  Are you high? Slash where can I get what you're taking.

Jeeeeze, solid marketing pitch.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2019, 12:23:53 AM »
Is the OP serious?!  Come on a forum where we complain about how 99% of psychic are fake and you talk about how you don't screen people?  Are you high? Slash where can I get what you're taking.

Jeeeeze, solid marketing pitch.

Don’t diss , I Just got a job there . Gimme a call and I’ll tell you about your future love and finances . I feel they’ll improve, but for $3.99 a Minute I’ll tell you when !

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2019, 12:57:26 AM »
Are you feeling my POI is distant ?  And money coming my way?

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2019, 06:56:32 AM »
Imagine being so desperate to get scammer *psychics* that you lure them in transparently by typing out "no test calls" in clear font.

Yeah chickie, that will definitely make clients throw their hard-earned money to you. I guess when you don't even want to spend actual advertising $$$$, you take a risk and market your "business" attempt on a forum of veteran scammer shredders.

Offline MariaEleonore

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2019, 08:51:15 AM »
How can you identify a "scammer" from genuine readers with a test call?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 09:00:59 AM by MariaEleonore »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2019, 11:14:52 PM »

red pill right there...

anything