Author Topic: Most accurate?  (Read 5775 times)

Offline artslove

Most accurate?
« on: December 06, 2019, 04:46:37 AM »
I am currently going through my phase again and have been on Keen a little too much. Hoping this will change soon, but for now, has anyone had a super accurate psychic that they have stuck with for years? I have a few & i am hoping their predictions pan out.

Offline ishaprakash

Re: Most accurate?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2019, 09:46:44 AM »
Me too I’m searching. Do u have a list of accurate advisors for you? I’m trying Gail and diosa today.

Offline Kate

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2019, 10:30:17 AM »
I would hate to confess as to how much money I have spent on Keen, BSD, California Psychics, Bitwine and a few private readers over the years.

And after talking to.. well.. I've lost count.. let's just say almost everyone ever mentioned on this forum ,I am now at the stage where I only use the following.
I honestly see no point going else where.  Let me clarify, that these readers have been able to see my future, and given consistently 90-95% accuracy in multiple readings. (Not 100%..)

No 1: Cookie.

Started reading with Cookie in 2017 when I was hooked on a man and going through internal pain I never imagined I could experience.
I had spoken with 100s of readers who had all given me garbage about him being in financial trouble, depressed, etc hence why he would not reach out to me blah blah blah .. the usual crap. 

Cooke gave me some mind blowing details and saw me going on a trip overseas (including timing and the reason for it) that I had no plan or intention at the time of reading. 
It all came to pass in the following week and eventually I validated all her other bits of information.
Since this time, Cookie has been 85-95% accurate in her readings (and I have spoken to her 100s of times).  Sometimes spot on, other times int he read there is an exaggeration or misinterpret of details - but no one in my own experience is 100%. 
Cookie has been with me on quite a few emotional journeys since, but always had the patience to guide me - and at one point when I was suicidal, she wrote me an email every few days on Keen telling me to hang in there, with a date that the pain would pass.  She was spot on with that date, it was a terrible time, and I am forever grateful for her support 

No 2 - Aries Intuition.

After trying and not getting much joy on brief calls to her through Keen, I ordered a general reading through her private site. 
It looked like..fantasy when it came through. Not much within the reading made sense. However, 99% of that general reading happened.  Not always in the ways I wanted it to. For example she had me meeting someone and I hoped it would develop into something significant.  It didn't... but I did meet the person she saw.
Her written readings are inexpensive, and I've had a few of them - including follow up voice readings.  She has my respect and I trust her judgement.

Honestly.. that's about it.. I sometimes veer off to other readers I have tried that I know have genuine talent because they h ave told me things about the present that no one would know.  Mattie, Riley (on California Psychics) for example.  However, these two are very expensive and not as good for me as the above. Riley was recently wrong on a short term read - which for 13 a min was disappointing. 

Sometimes I get a reading with Miss Ann on Bitwine. However, I can only verify her readings on the current situation (on which she is always v accurate) and sometimes, short term future (i.e. the first couple of future cards she pulls).  All in all I find her readings hard to interpret from a future perspective.

The only other reader I wish I could talk to again is Matt Fraser.
He used to read on BSD, but now is on his way to fame as a medium and killing it.  He was quick and 100% accurate on the current and for me, mostly on the future. 

That's it.. trust me I have tried many others and sometimes do weaken and try someone new based on a Keen review.  But even if they get one thing right, other aspects will be incorrect.

interested to hear from others ...

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2019, 01:18:33 PM »
I read with Cookie once. It was a short call. She did pick up something but not everything. I just didn't have 5.99 per minute to speak with her a whole hour.

Aries Intuition
I had a few telephone readings with her nothing she said ever happened. I hear her emails readings are better I tried once she was honest said she couldn't read and refunded me my money.

Queen of Cups is good for the right now. I don't believe she can read far out. She can be rude and blunt.

Readers I've had success with are Yona and Psychic Will. In there general readings things have happened.

Offline artslove

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2019, 11:15:49 PM »
Can I have the link to Yona?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2019, 11:25:22 PM »
I'd say these are my top 2, in addition to Yona, Matilda and Sherri Lynn.

Yona used to be my top - but I've only recently demoted her because I was tired of trying to figure out the Fortune Teller Speak and all of her "isms". I just want to know stuff straight up

I have others I like but for specific situations - where they are more accurate.
I do have to give a shout out to Indio, Venus, and Delores though (on CP) as they have had some specific hits for me.
Mattie was decent - she has a gift but I dont like the way she reads - its a bit scattered like Cookie and she costs too much for that.
For example, Delores saw me dating specifically a Venelzualen - and it HAPPENED...how the heck?
On Keen - Golden Dawn Tarot and QOC were pretty good as well

I would hate to confess as to how much money I have spent on Keen, BSD, California Psychics, Bitwine and a few private readers over the years.

And after talking to.. well.. I've lost count.. let's just say almost everyone ever mentioned on this forum ,I am now at the stage where I only use the following.
I honestly see no point going else where.  Let me clarify, that these readers have been able to see my future, and given consistently 90-95% accuracy in multiple readings. (Not 100%..)

No 1: Cookie.

Started reading with Cookie in 2017 when I was hooked on a man and going through internal pain I never imagined I could experience.
I had spoken with 100s of readers who had all given me garbage about him being in financial trouble, depressed, etc hence why he would not reach out to me blah blah blah .. the usual crap. 

Cooke gave me some mind blowing details and saw me going on a trip overseas (including timing and the reason for it) that I had no plan or intention at the time of reading. 
It all came to pass in the following week and eventually I validated all her other bits of information.
Since this time, Cookie has been 85-95% accurate in her readings (and I have spoken to her 100s of times).  Sometimes spot on, other times int he read there is an exaggeration or misinterpret of details - but no one in my own experience is 100%. 
Cookie has been with me on quite a few emotional journeys since, but always had the patience to guide me - and at one point when I was suicidal, she wrote me an email every few days on Keen telling me to hang in there, with a date that the pain would pass.  She was spot on with that date, it was a terrible time, and I am forever grateful for her support 

No 2 - Aries Intuition.

After trying and not getting much joy on brief calls to her through Keen, I ordered a general reading through her private site. 
It looked like..fantasy when it came through. Not much within the reading made sense. However, 99% of that general reading happened.  Not always in the ways I wanted it to. For example she had me meeting someone and I hoped it would develop into something significant.  It didn't... but I did meet the person she saw.
Her written readings are inexpensive, and I've had a few of them - including follow up voice readings.  She has my respect and I trust her judgement.

Honestly.. that's about it.. I sometimes veer off to other readers I have tried that I know have genuine talent because they h ave told me things about the present that no one would know.  Mattie, Riley (on California Psychics) for example.  However, these two are very expensive and not as good for me as the above. Riley was recently wrong on a short term read - which for 13 a min was disappointing. 

Sometimes I get a reading with Miss Ann on Bitwine. However, I can only verify her readings on the current situation (on which she is always v accurate) and sometimes, short term future (i.e. the first couple of future cards she pulls).  All in all I find her readings hard to interpret from a future perspective.

The only other reader I wish I could talk to again is Matt Fraser.
He used to read on BSD, but now is on his way to fame as a medium and killing it.  He was quick and 100% accurate on the current and for me, mostly on the future. 

That's it.. trust me I have tried many others and sometimes do weaken and try someone new based on a Keen review.  But even if they get one thing right, other aspects will be incorrect.

interested to hear from others ...

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2020, 05:05:55 PM »
Me too I’m searching. Do u have a list of accurate advisors for you? I’m trying Gail and diosa today.
How did diosa work for you?

anything