Author Topic: Manifesting  (Read 87185 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Manifesting
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2020, 09:29:06 PM »
I too find it's complete bs that a person can be 100% happy all the time, every day, because we're humans. Humans don't operate that way. We must experience the bad in order to appreciate the good. We have to have one and/or the other as a frame of reference. It's best to try to remain positive and to pick yourself back up after a downfall, but joy/happiness is not a sustainable plane. I also don't see a lot of proof that the dominant belief rules a person's life. There are a lot of variables involved throughout life, so I feel there are no set rules that govern everything. Life is a balance of ebbs and flows.

ladya

« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2020, 09:40:02 PM »
Manifesting will never work for you if you dont believe it does or if there's forces outside your control. you cant be a conscious creator if you dont accept responsibility for your life. It has nothing to do with happiness or being high vibe all the time. It's actually quite simple. You have to accept that you create everything then you really can otherwise you'll experience other factors or fate or variables always bringing you things. There is nothing outside of you. There are no variables. Everything responds to you. The universe responds to you not the other way around. If you believe there are too many variables involved then just stick to that and stay away from manifestation cause the law will only bring you what you believe to be true.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2020, 09:53:31 PM »
It's okay, I don't need to believe in it now, years ago I did and I was so into it, it was over the top ridiculous. I use to talk to people, strangers even about it and explain how their lives would change....all that stuff so there is nothing I need to experience. I remember once (ages ago) even contacting a local radio station, who were talking about it at the time, and stupidly telling them it would change their lives if they truly believe. Even during that time when my beliefs were out to the moon and things still were not working, I just told myself to keep at it and to try harder. The next year would show itself, the next year will, or the next. You're right, the 'law' totally brought me what I believed to be true. No one has to convince me, I was already there trying to convince others about the foolish power of LOA.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2020, 10:00:09 PM »
Manifesting will never work for you if you dont believe it does or if there's forces outside your control. you cant be a conscious creator if you dont accept responsibility for your life. It has nothing to do with happiness or being high vibe all the time. It's actually quite simple. You have to accept that you create everything then you really can otherwise you'll experience other factors or fate or variables always bringing you things. There is nothing outside of you. There are no variables. Everything responds to you. The universe responds to you not the other way around. If you believe there are too many variables involved then just stick to that and stay away from manifestation cause the law will only bring you what you believe to be true.

I disagree, unfortunately, I also am on the fence about manifestation myself. For instance,  my coworker has been diagnosed with a brain tumor, I really don't believe she created that reality for herself with her mindset.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2020, 10:01:27 PM »

I disagree, unfortunately, I also am on the fence about manifestation myself. For instance,  my coworker has been diagnosed with a brain tumor, I really don't believe she created that reality for herself with her mindset.
Exactly.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2020, 10:23:23 PM »
I am also starting to feel that loa can potentially open the road down some pretty dangerous paths for mental, physical, and emotional health. Some things can't just be willed or manifested away,  it's always best to trust in medical professionals when it comes to these issues

Offline tshine17

« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2020, 10:42:05 PM »
I feel like if someone believes 100% in loa, he/she hasn’t experienced significant tragedy or trauma. I believe that a lot of life is beyond our control. We can choose how we react or handle those experiences, but there are just some things that loa/positivity/prayer can’t fix. Loa feels like a way for people to feel like they’re in total control of their lives when in actuality, they aren’t. It’s bargaining.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 11:19:33 PM by tshine17 »

ladya

« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2020, 11:01:30 PM »
I feel like if someone believes 100% in loa, he/she hasn’t experienced significant tragedy or trauma. I believe that a lot of life is beyond our control. We can choose how we react or handle those experiences, but there are just some things that loa/positivity/prayer can’t fix. Loa feels like a way for people to feel like they’re in total control of their lives when in actuality, they aren’t.

its actually quite the opposite but please go on because apparently you know everything about everyone LOL. some people dont let their trauma define them, some do and some continue to live in that trauma their entire lives. You can grow or stay stagnant. you can take responsibility or blame everything but yourself. people take responsibility for the good but never the bad. funny how that works. You take responsibility for it all or none. you dont pick and choose. There's always a choice which route to take. I know which one i chose and it made all the difference.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 11:07:10 PM by ladya »

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2020, 11:16:10 PM »
I feel like if someone believes 100% in loa, he/she hasn’t experienced significant tragedy or trauma. I believe that a lot of life is beyond our control. We can choose how we react or handle those experiences, but there are just some things that loa/positivity/prayer can’t fix. Loa feels like a way for people to feel like they’re in total control of their lives when in actuality, they aren’t.

its actually quite the opposite but please go on because apparently you know everything about everyone LOL. some people dont let their trauma define them, some do and some continue to live in that trauma their entire lives. You can grow or stay stagnant. you can take responsibility or blame everything but yourself. people take responsibility for the good but never the bad. funny how that works. You take responsibility for it all or none. you dont pick and choose. There's always a choice which route to take. I know which one i chose and it made all the difference.

So, if I was assaulted/abused by someone I trust, I should take responsibility for their actions? I don't perosnally see the logic in this

Offline tshine17

« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2020, 11:18:54 PM »

its actually quite the opposite but please go on because apparently you know everything about everyone LOL.

Or I’m merely stating my opinion like everyone else on this thread. We’re all entitled to our beliefs and opinions. Sarcasm doesn’t encourage intelligent discourse, but thanks? Shrug.

ladya

« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2020, 11:19:12 PM »
you guys seem to know what youre talking about so ill let you talk amongst yourselves. im done with this stupidity. I have better things to focus my energy on. toodles. im done with this forum. its a toxic wastebin. im out.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 11:21:16 PM by ladya »

Offline tshine17

« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2020, 11:21:18 PM »
you guys seem to know what youre talking about so ill let you talk amongst yourselves. im done with this stupidity. I have better things to focus my energy on. toodles.

Agreed.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2020, 11:26:43 PM »
This is such an interesting topic and I completely get why there is so many opinions...  I do believe we can manifest but I also believe honestly that not everyone is capable of doing it!  Also, because free will is being discussed -- many readers (yona being the biggie) do not believe in free will....  personally when i get a reading and a reader says but this can all change because of free will (that gives the reader an out) -- but when they stand behind it because "it is what it is and it's not going to change" it's different!  That is also different but what if when can manifest change????  I dont know -- I would love to be able to manifest just to keep myself on track to live a healthier lifestyle in a more positive light!  But theres too many people out there who have great stories to tell for it not to be possible and so kudos to them I am going to keep trying!  It means I have just not accomplished it yet! 

Someone on here mentioned winning the lottery -- one of the books I read mentions this...   there is a reason that lotteries and gambling dont work for LOA....  it's explained and it makes sense in one of the Hicks books, I cant remember it exactly but google it if you want explanation. 

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2020, 11:30:46 PM »
you guys seem to know what youre talking about so ill let you talk amongst yourselves. im done with this stupidity. I have better things to focus my energy on. toodles.

You sound very white.

I just think LoA is a bunch of bunk. Some of us were born on this earth where we have been viciously hated and attacked for the color of our skin or our religious beliefs. I think it's ridiculous to say that these things were manifested because of some negative thought patterns.

ummm -- seriously?   did you just say you sound very white?  that's a very racist statement FYI!   there was nothing racist at all about her comment - lets keep the discussion non-racial, you brought race and religion, not her!  not acceptable!  last i checked she's allowed to be any color on this forum....
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 11:32:40 PM by LAW1974 »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2020, 02:44:39 AM »
i truly understand something opposite will happen when peoole try to apply LOA.
I also don't think sometimes 'this us' created all.

As long as I know,

-Child abuse
-War
-Poverty
-Race descrimination

There is a rough life plan before we are born.

For releasing some Karmas,or learn certain things like love, kindness, patience, etc.
If you read Doroles Cannon's book, you'll find it from Hypnotherapy.

So there are certain events will happen in our life, certain people we will meet.
That is why like Yona believe in some sort of fate.

I actually dreamed of my best friend before I met her in a solo trip, she had the same hair, wearing the same color as I saw in my dream.

It's not like we are positive all the time so nothing negative will happen to our life. It still happens.
But how to react on it, it change paths of our life.

We only have a rough birth plan.
Like when you will get cancer, you would get abbused in your childhood.

And LOA won't work when you are trying sooo hard like' I want that so much so I'm practicing LOA!!'
usually in this case, the outcome will be opposite.
You are trying so hard because you are telling the universe' I don't have it, I want it, I don't have it, I want it!!'.

Anyway, I wasn't a LOA believer before.
However from sometime, I started to manifest things in my life quite often and I got scared.
I went on-line then I found LOA.

And I agree with Ladya, you truly can change everything as long as you truly believe you can change it.

You can go beyong your fate from certain time of your life.
But I don't think people have to, We all have our own path, and it's challenging to overcome painful experiences in our life.
So it's fine.

And yes it is dangerous to practice LOA  because people may attract something opposite.

anything