Author Topic: Manifesting  (Read 75223 times)

ladya

Re: Manifesting
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2019, 06:35:47 PM »

A morning technique: write out 10-15 random things you like to see in your day. Just randomly, try to spend as less than 5 min a day every morning, very first thing you do.
1. I have free slice of pizza
2. I have someone say they had a dream about me
3. I have received a call from an ex
4. A hug from a relative

Without even thinking just write it out quickly.

The point of this technique is to build your manifestation muscles. Seeing both small and big manifestation are possible in what feels impossible.

... to be honest, i’m scared of this technique... some things end up happening the next day, or two, yes that was fun. Watching them get crossed off is a delightful pleasant surprise. But ...after doing this on the third day (and can remember)  I sincerely felt like “who is asking of this? Is this the me that really wants this, or ego? Will manifesting this bring me spiritual fulfillment? Are these thoughts mine or someone else? Who am I being guided by?” ... and this freaks me out, I may try it again though? (I’ve also been watching YouTube videos on new age to Christian) also I just started this technique... so I’m very new to this practice technique. I do think doing this will grow and work out your manifestation muscle.

Has anyone else done this technique? For a longer consistent time? Did anyone else get freaked doing this? Or am I odd ball with one? ...regardless, it could be empowering, if that’s what calls you

I do this all the time and have been doing it for quite a while. What’s wrong with having desires lol. That’s the whole point of life. Ego isn’t bad, it’s excess that’s too much. Why can’t you have spiritual fulfillment and all your desires too lol? They’re not mutually exclusive. Just intend for everything you desire to be in your highest alignment and there your problem is solved.  I don’t really understand why you’re scared. Only you can guide yourself, there’s no one else unless you allow other people to have power. You also manifest 24 hrs out of a day it’s not something you just turn off so might as well manifest consciously and get things you want rather than go on autopilot and manifest based on old beliefs. This technique also works on writing down who you want to be in the present or past tense terms. The universe doesn’t judge, it just wants you to make a decision and stick to it so it give you what you want in the fastest way.

Agree with everything she has said!!!
Also Pinkamena, It all comes down to trusting yourself, and that may be hard right now. It took me a few months to rebuild my intuition, but once you do, it feels amazing because at the end of the day I am the ONLY ONE who knows what’s best for me. The universe/ any higher power aligns with me, not the other way around.

YESSSS. I LOVE THAT. PREACH. 

Offline JAG20

« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2019, 07:24:03 AM »
I firmly believe that what is meant for us the universe will push in and give to us, along with pushing through with positivity and manifesting, surrounding ourselves with good people vibes and staying hopeful in sometimes not so hopeful situations, the videos uploaded on this thread have really inspired me, I've been taking time to get involved in this instead of wondering why my SO hasn't contacted

Offline ES1281

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2019, 06:53:06 PM »
I've watched Amanda's video.
Her tecniques comes from Naville Goddard.
There are some more youtubers talks about Naville's techniques like Joseph Alai( I think Ladya mentioned about him) who is really good.

I think I myself is pretty good at LOA that I have several instant manifestation experiences.
Contacts, money, promotions, some paranormal experiences like telekinesis and UFO watching etc.

Therefore I believe if there is anything not happened yet, that means the time is not right yet, or, something on my mind is blocking it to happen.

I also experienced negative manifestation.
Manifestation is getting quicker because the earth is raising her vibe.

I feel the best way to manifest what we want in our life, is to do some good inner work, as self love, love to others, inner peace, then start to focus on manifesting what we want.

Because without doing inner work, we still manifest what is on our subconcious mind but can be something negative.

It's better to clear negativity in our mind to get ready to LOA, before that most of the time we may see some different results even opposite happens.( of course sometimes good though, but better in control)

I like the words of stop manifesting instead of 'being', which means being in the state of whatever we want is already here.
Or we can say 'living in the end'.

Living in the end which means being happy, feeling fulfilled now.
This is the shortest way for having what we want.

But how to get out from anxiety and be happy right now, this is why inner work is necessary I believe.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 06:59:03 PM by ES1281 »

ladya

« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2019, 11:18:26 PM »
There are some more youtubers talks about Naville's techniques like Joseph Alai( I think Ladya mentioned about him) who is really good.

I think I myself is pretty good at LOA that I have several instant manifestation experiences.
Contacts, money, promotions, some paranormal experiences like telekinesis and UFO watching etc.

Therefore I believe if there is anything not happened yet, that means the time is not right yet, or, something on my mind is blocking it to happen.

I feel the best way to manifest what we want in our life, is to do some good inner work, as self love, love to others, inner peace, then start to focus on manifesting what we want.

Because without doing inner work, we still manifest what is on our subconcious mind but can be something negative.

It's better to clear negativity in our mind to get ready to LOA, before that most of the time we may see some different results even opposite happens.( of course sometimes good though, but better in control)

I like the words of stop manifesting instead of 'being', which means being in the state of whatever we want is already here.

But how to get out from anxiety and be happy right now, this is why inner work is necessary I believe.

Wish there was a love button on this forum. It all starts and ends with us. Once we change ourselves, the world around us changes.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2019, 01:27:45 AM »

Wish there was a love button on this forum. It all starts and ends with us. Once we change ourselves, the world around us changes.

Yeah I wish so' too.
And our life is a reflection of our mind, so we get what we push out.

Women get treated by men the way how they treat themselves(and vise versa), people receive the money that they believe they deserve to see.

Anxiety comes from deep down our mind that we think we aren't good enough.
But that's all  illusion.

I feel manifestation speed is going up in our daily realm, whatever in our mind manifest in a short term, sometimes it's good and sometimes it's painful.
Seems it's a time to clear our mind for next level of conciousness.

I stopped the mindset  ' I want this, I want that, when it is happening' instead of being at peace right now, and put in more energy to help others.

It's just my case, if I have everything I want, I won't be interested in readings.
(I don't feel necessary doing readings for fun or guidance)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 01:47:53 AM by ES1281 »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2019, 07:40:05 PM »
I have some LOA homework before the new year I’d like to finish, also share but if I say too much then I’m scared I won’t walk what I preach

I think for me my biggest homework lesson today is: don’t obsess, don’t worry act natural! ...this is the way (😂)

My other LOA HW
-I got grateful journal I’m going to finish and burn (4yrs in the making!)
-I wrote out my blocks for what I manifest and it’s limited beliefs, plus what I have going

As, I scrolled thru keen advisors this morning, I know something about myself: I’m not calling, I promised myself that today ...this is the way (but if i know im not calling then I catch myself why am I even looking? Just stop, don’t add to that story... this is the way) but most importantly I am learning to taking that thing I desire off that pedestal, it’s coming and manifesting in the most wonderful way ...but I’m taking off it pedestal... this the way

Yeah in my experience, exactly like you said if we put something on pedestal, even our vibe is high we attract whatever we want  except the one we REALLY want.

Because putting something on pedestal means we think we don't deserve it yet.
For me, reading is also putting desire on pedestal.

But at least as long as our vibe grown higher, manifestation happens very fast.

Offline JAG20

« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2019, 07:52:48 AM »
As much as I believe in manifesting, and I believe you can get things you want through your mindset, I can't help but feel some experiences and situations in your life have shaped you and made who you are which you can't control. I had an abusive girlfriend a couple of years back who cheated on me and was a head f@ck with lots of gaslighting and all the classic signs of abuse, I was in a happy place and felt like when I met her, my world was in a good place and I was content and felt good in myself, she eroded me and made my life a living hell. What gets to me is when people say I deserved that or I brought that on cuz of my own negativity or how I feel on myself, but I was actually very happy in myself in that stage in life and life couldn't of been better for me. Bad things can happen to any body what ever mindset you have or feel, and I do feel like we have the opportunities to manifest certain things, but certain situations are out of our control, I don't know how it all works and if lessons are sent to us on purpose and people are, but it's a tricky area with so many theories.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2019, 08:19:35 AM »
As much as I believe in manifesting, and I believe you can get things you want through your mindset, I can't help but feel some experiences and situations in your life have shaped you and made who you are which you can't control. I had an abusive girlfriend a couple of years back who cheated on me and was a head f@ck with lots of gaslighting and all the classic signs of abuse, I was in a happy place and felt like when I met her, my world was in a good place and I was content and felt good in myself, she eroded me and made my life a living hell. What gets to me is when people say I deserved that or I brought that on cuz of my own negativity or how I feel on myself, but I was actually very happy in myself in that stage in life and life couldn't of been better for me. Bad things can happen to any body what ever mindset you have or feel, and I do feel like we have the opportunities to manifest certain things, but certain situations are out of our control, I don't know how it all works and if lessons are sent to us on purpose and people are, but it's a tricky area with so many theories.

It‘s just my point of view sometimes it’s birth contract from past life so it‘s not just this us creating our ownlife.
That’s why certain things are fated to happen certain ppl are meant to meet.
just my view though

ladya

« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2019, 01:09:37 PM »

Once you take responsibility for all the good and bad in your life, you can change everything. It has nothing to do with being happy, it’s your deep seated beliefs that manifested either of feeling like you’re always taken advantage of or you’re not worthy of something. Theres a million reasons why. To be a good manifestor you can’t pick and choose what you created lol. You accept responsibility for it all forgive yourself, change those beliefs and it’ll never happen again.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2019, 01:46:27 PM »
lol. I agree.... It's about confidence.

ladya

« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2019, 01:52:17 PM »
Try manifesting lottery numbers or ask any of the gurus how to do it. That is sufficient for me to accept that manifesting doesnt work.

Manifesting money isn’t hard. People have messed up beliefs about money and a lot is ingrained from society. Clearly you never read neville Goddard. He talks about the lottery and people winning it. It’s the same as manifesting anything else. Manifesting isn’t something you turn off, you’re always doing it. You can choose to do it consciously or not - up to you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 01:54:46 PM by ladya »

Offline JAG20

« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2019, 02:00:13 PM »

Once you take responsibility for all the good and bad in your life, you can change everything. It has nothing to do with being happy, it’s your deep seated beliefs that manifested either of feeling like you’re always taken advantage of or you’re not worthy of something. Theres a million reasons why. To be a good manifestor you can’t pick and choose what you created lol. You accept responsibility for it all forgive yourself, change those beliefs and it’ll never happen again.

That's the issue, I had a good upbringing and was a happy guy, good friends, supportive family, I didn't really have any bad things happen to me or anything bad really that could affect my self esteem. This girl came in and at first things were perfect and I really did love her, she slowly got worse over time but at that point I was truly in love. People say that it's easy to walk away from abuse and only people with low self esteem stay in abusive situations but I disagree, abusers can be clever people and it can happen to anyone. Since her, I worked on myself and had lots of support from friends and family, thankfully, but people can erode you down and I do think some things we can't control

ladya

« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2019, 02:12:17 PM »
Try manifesting lottery numbers or ask any of the gurus how to do it. That is sufficient for me to accept that manifesting doesnt work.

Manifesting money isn’t hard. People have messed up beliefs about money and a lot is ingrained from society. Clearly you never read neville Goddard. He talks about the lottery and people winning it. It’s the same as manifesting anything else. Manifesting isn’t something you turn off, you’re always doing it. You can choose to do it consciously or not - up to you.

Allow me to share my views. You have no clue what i have read. Many ppl with the right views abt money never win the lotto. And many ppl who were convinced they wouldnt win have won it. If believing in manifesting works for u fine. To me it just leads ppl down the rabbit hole of insanity. It doesnt work. Please dont tell me what i didnt read, lol.

lol it’s not a belief. I’ve been doing it all my life and have come to the point where I mastered it. I have books upon books of what I manifested

Offline ES1281

« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2019, 02:57:19 PM »

Allow me to share my views. You have no clue what i have read. Many ppl with the right views abt money never win the lotto. And many ppl who were convinced they wouldnt win have won it. If believing in manifesting works for u fine. To me it just leads ppl down the rabbit hole of insanity. It doesnt work. Please dont tell me what i didnt read, lol.

Just from my experience.
You don't have to limit receiving money with winning lotto.
There are hundreds and thousands of ways to have more money.

Once you have a correct belief you will attract what you want, I totally agree with Ladya.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2019, 03:20:25 PM »
About manifestation, I've talked to some psychics.
They agree with it and Yona said LOA is natural.

When our vibe is raising, we get what we want ' from no where'.
We want money, doesn't need to be winning lotteries.
There are hundreds and thousands ways universe help us to receive money,

Things work like this, you never know how the universe work for you.
Everything are manifstations happened to me.

-I wanted some extra income, then suddenly my flight got over booked and the airline payed me 1000$ for apology.

-I wanted a payraise, but I've done nothing remarkable at my job.
Then suddenly one of my client wrongly offered me a big project,  boss was very happy and gave me a promotion.
After payraise was done my client turned it down because they realized they didn't secure the budget.
But still I got promoted without doing anything, and nothing was my fault.

-I really liked a movie, I watched it again and again.
Then I met a guy had the same job looks like the hero at the movie and we had date at the exact location in the movie.(Somewhere far away from my country)

etc.

We can say we attract things, we also can say we shift to different parallel reality.
Parallel reality do exist, it's like at this moment there is a you typing your post, there is another you parting with your friends etc.
You become the one you decide to be, and your vibration matches to be.

I have parallel reality experience.

There was one day, I had a huge box in front of my door. My family was also there.
Then I imagined I want to carry the box into my room.

The next moment, the box was in my room.
None of any of us touched the box. My family said, well, telekinesis or parallel reality shift

We shifted to another parallel reality that the box was already carried by somebody into my room.

My friend has met another me in a totally different locatoin at that time I was meditating being there and walking around.

I believe this is the way of ' manifestation' we become the version of us our vibration matches the most.
Therefore we need to make decision how we want to spend our life and ' be' in the vibration that we already have it.

Manifestation works, what we need to do is raise our vibration, change our belief.
When our vibe is high enough, sometimes manifestation happens instantly.

Telekinesis, teleportation are all possible.(I've done and seen)
 They are just instant manifestation.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 03:31:35 PM by ES1281 »