Author Topic: Uli proof  (Read 2123 times)

Offline dascallie

Uli proof
« on: November 29, 2019, 01:46:47 AM »
I know there are varying opinions and experiences ---good and bad--on this board about every psychic, Uli included.

As a FYI because I know we all wonder if any of this stuff is real when we are disappointed again and again--- let me just relay some completely staggering 'future' details Uli got for me (stuff I did not have any clue of).

Tonight I received a message from man on an online dating site with a really unusual first name---it's a name that is usually a last name, and not common one at that. I've never heard it as a first name. Starts with an H, it's long, lots of letters.

On Nov 4, over 3 weeks ago, Uli told me this EXACT name would be coming into my romantic realm. I noted it because its was weird, wrote it down. And now this. INSANE.

I do want to also mention that I also had a reading with Mattie on Nov 21 and told SHE also saw a name starting with 'H' coming in--amazing coincidence?

Also, Uli predicted I would get an offer "in the spring' from an international company involved in 'shipping'--she was that crazy specific--nothing like that was even on my radar at the time. Nada. AND IT HAPPENED---an international company, distribution shipping globally-- IN MAY. I work there now.

Uli is a real psychic. No question.

Offline spiritualbinger

Re: Uli proof
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2020, 12:42:34 PM »
Wow. Amazing. Thank you for sharing! I have been waiting to get into her queue for weeks and just got lucky right now. Hoping she comes on soon!

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2020, 05:09:53 PM »
OK so I just searched her and it look slike her reviews on this site are amazing... but they start in 2011, and then theres a HUGE stop and they start up again - anyone know why?  I cant really fond many negatives about her (except that shes $14/min) but so is Mattie....  ppl read with Mattie and a lot of ppl had no luck with Mattie (I know some did but a lot also didnt?). 

So is it that Uli is just hard to read with?  not on much?

Offline dascallie

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2020, 05:49:59 PM »
I think she's one of few authentic psychics Ive read with. She told me future stuff I had no clue about, wasn't even thinking about, and it happened. It's pretty tough to get in her queue though.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2020, 06:05:43 PM »
Where can u find this person? Or schedule a reading with them?

Offline dascallie

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2020, 11:41:09 PM »
Uli is on California Psychics.

anything