Author Topic: The when . . . How important is a timeframe  (Read 1640 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

The when . . . How important is a timeframe
« on: December 03, 2019, 05:23:37 PM »
Ok i know there are several threads on this but figured I'd start a fresh one to open up the discussion on timeframes.

When getting a reading how often do you focus on the when?  Why do readers say soon as a when?  I mean soon to me is a week and to a reader it could be a month.

Have you come across any readers who are constantly correct when it comes to timing?

I have had a tarot reader give me timing for a specific month then speak to an empath that will tell me this person has attempted to reach out but then stops themselves.   Which would explain why the contact didn't occur at that time.  Both still say that i will still hear from the person.  I know i will but have come to the point that i don't pay mind to when.

What are your thoughts on this?

Offline HornetKick

Re: The when . . . How important is a timeframe
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 05:33:48 PM »
Ok i know there are several threads on this but figured I'd start a fresh one to open up the discussion on timeframes.

When getting a reading how often do you focus on the when?  Why do readers say soon as a when?  I mean soon to me is a week and to a reader it could be a month.

Have you come across any readers who are constantly correct when it comes to timing?

I have had a tarot reader give me timing for a specific month then speak to an empath that will tell me this person has attempted to reach out but then stops themselves.   Which would explain why the contact didn't occur at that time.  Both still say that i will still hear from the person.  I know i will but have come to the point that i don't pay mind to when.

What are your thoughts on this?

The part in bold is a lame one because it's nothing you can confirm. How would you know the poi attempted to reach out but then stopped themselves? This seems plausible for every situation on the planet tbh. Readers often say they aren't good with timing, but give out timing anyway, whether or not you ask for it. I've had readers to give accurate timing, but looking back, it was totally an accident, since when you return, they couldn't hit timing to save their lives. I honestly try to avoid empaths for predictions in general. Their version of here and now changes as soon as you get off the phone.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 05:54:04 PM »
I know this is a habit for him because he has let it slipped and told me so.  I had conversations with him where he would say i wanted to text you late last night.  I don't think he means to let me know.  I think it just slips his lips before he can stop himself.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 06:00:25 PM »
I personally think the majority of people can say they are not hanging on to timeframes but in actuality they probably are in some subconscious way. I think it’s unhealthy to wait for someone for so long, but who am I to talk, I still can’t let go of the guy I’m getting readings on.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 06:09:53 PM »
I personally think the majority of people can say they are not hanging on to timeframes but in actuality they probably are in some subconscious way. I think it’s unhealthy to wait for someone for so long, but who am I to talk, I still can’t let go of the guy I’m getting readings on.

I agree with this, almost all of my time frames have passed or been pushed out. I was given an 8 by a reader, which could mean 8 months (8 days, and 8 weeks have passed). I'm definitely not waiting 8 months for contact with my poi

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2019, 06:11:29 PM »

I agree with this, almost all of my time frames have passed or been pushed out. I was given an 8 by a reader, which could mean 8 months (8 days, and 8 weeks have passed). I'm definitely not waiting 8 months for contact with my poi

Me too. I feel pathetic for waiting as long as I have.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2019, 07:07:30 PM »
I have given myself a personal deadline of January 1st, if there has been no progression between poi and I by then, I am refusing to bring the uncertainty or anxiety into 2020. I have actually met someome really awsome about 2 months ago, surprisingly a lot of readers did not pick up on him. To be fair I haven't called about him though, he's honestly given me no need to

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2019, 07:52:42 PM »
Arigirl, same here.  Our last conversation was long and pleasant yet i haven't heard from him in awhile now.  I am in the meantime doing my own thing (so it's not like i am waiting on him).Considering how up and down our relationship has been I too figured come the new year it might be time to cement the door shut.  This way i don't have to anticipate him popping in when there is a new person in the picture.  I kid you not the man has a way of timing things that throws confusion i to the picture.  That's a whole other topic all together.

I honestly feel like when he comes back into the picture it messes up the new connection I am working on.  Like it throws something off with the new guy.  Not sure if that happens to anyone else.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2019, 08:17:37 PM »
Arigirl, same here.  Our last conversation was long and pleasant yet i haven't heard from him in awhile now.  I am in the meantime doing my own thing (so it's not like i am waiting on him).Considering how up and down our relationship has been I too figured come the new year it might be time to cement the door shut.  This way i don't have to anticipate him popping in when there is a new person in the picture.  I kid you not the man has a way of timing things that throws confusion i to the picture.  That's a whole other topic all together.

I honestly feel like when he comes back into the picture it messes up the new connection I am working on.  Like it throws something off with the new guy.  Not sure if that happens to anyone else.

Yes,  this has happened to me 2x with my poi last year and this summer. My poi went mia for about 3 weeks last November and this June. I started seeing other people during these times in response to his lack of commitment, but literally the day my poi decided to communicate with me the other men drifted or ghosted on both occasions

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2019, 12:48:12 AM »
I’ve realised the prediction is more important than the timing.   For me I learnt lots from certain readers and worked out who is good with what.   I’d rather get a correct prediction and live my life than be given false hope.

Truth is not all readers are good but some dive deeper and know what we do to sabotage our own happiness.   That is what I learnt more when getting readings.   It’s kind of made me a happier person