Author Topic: Down the rabbit hole I go  (Read 299 times)

Offline Kkbich2014

Down the rabbit hole I go
« on: November 26, 2019, 10:06:54 PM »
So after not having readings a long time, I slipped back into them. . I feel embarrassed coming back here  and admitting I slid back into readings after declaring I had moved past them. After all of this I do understand why I stopped getting them. And will get back  to where I was with time. Just want to put it out there on who was right and wrong. Ive been dating two people... It didnt start off that way. Dating one, it ended, met another, then the other came back but unsure of who was right for me.  Finally figured out which one I wanted to be with and really starts heading in the right direction and then boom, he ends it with me and a few days later the other one ends it. Not worried about the second one, but dumbfounded by how it went down with the one I actually wanted to be with in the end.

I read with the following:
Chris on Purple ocean-Truth intuitions- Kinda right about both but only after back pedaling.... Right about the bad one, wrong about the one I really liked at first. She told me I could change the energy around him. Thats why i went out on a limb. She was so optimistic about him. But with time, she started to back away from that prediction, even when everything was going well. I just thought her first reading was right so I ignored her back pedaling. She gave me some advice that I thought was weak, but she ended up being right. I wouldnt read with her again. I dont know if her and Erika share notes, but she said something in my final reading that she never saw before and I had just shared that information with Erika a weeks prior. I maybe wrong or just paranoid, but she never got it before after almost a year of reading with me. The moment I share it with Erika now she she can see it? It was weird. I wouldnt read with her again.

Goddess Erika-Purple Ocean- Right and wrong. misinterpreted the cards and Im not sure about those cards she and Chris use that arent tarot really, kind of their own thing it seems. If she read her cards right, she would have told me to NEVER talk to the main one ever again. When I went back and looked the cards up myself (the ones that were actually tarot) I should have ran.

Tattooed Psychic- Got details right, but a lot of stuff wrong too. Wouldnt read with him again

Luv4m7- WRONG! And deleted my rating. She was clear cut wrong

Maurine36- The only person to tell me that neither of them were right for me. In fact, she told me if I ever reconnect with one of them, to just let him pass me by because it wasnt going to go well. She told me this in April. I should have listened. Told me to cut both of them off. Shes been describing the person I'm meant to be with for a year and a half now. I wish I would have listened to her this time and every other time in the past shes told me not do something.

QOC- She got the present spot on with both parties, but whats the point of confirming what i already know right? And she said that men dont commit or ask for exclusivity. Which was weird to me. I wouldnt read with her again.

Hilary 80- I couldnt verify if what she said was right or not. It was a personal detail that I'd have no way of verifying

Anastasia Christine- Great lady, got the bad one right, but she was so sure that the one I really like would have been long term.

Elizabeth from Kasamaba- Said the good one was bad from the beginning. Got the bad one wrong.

Druid's Glen Tarot- Very right on current, and predicted the date I'd hear back from the one i liked. She just didnt see that this would be the day that he ended it.
Rose Dreams-Wrong

Both relationships ended abruptly within days of each other. Im stunned. I was hoping that it would have worked out with the older one. And it really was headed that way it felt and then he ended it. And the other ended it a few days later, the one that I didnt even want to be with anymore.  Nobody predicted how it would go down.  I've been getting readings for a long time now. This is not the first time I've been left stunned. But I thought I would at least share with all of you who I read with if that makes a difference as I try to make sense all of this and move on to bigger and better.

While im venting I'll add that I've let these readings kind of fuck my life up because I think I know whats going on and Im always humbled when it goes left. Im done! Im out!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 10:10:34 PM by Kkbich2014 »

Offline Pinkamena

Re: Down the rabbit hole I go
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2019, 11:39:18 PM »
Hugs...

Me too. I call it a wormhole, how many POIs, Haunted places and emotions behind them with psychics and go tos and just fails. Sigh, but I like your post cause your honest and angry! And still strong!

Also remember it’s the holidays everyone is going to be binge city for many and if not their still going to be a jerk about it! No nice way about going through this. Still though give yourself break... not sure what that looks like, but I hear it often.

Hugs

Offline Kkbich2014

Re: Down the rabbit hole I go
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 07:27:03 PM »
Thank you ! *Hugs* I was super angry when I wrote this post. I had to take it easy on myself. Thanks for your comment! I appreciate it. Im out of the wormhole for now  and moving on!

Hugs...

Me too. I call it a wormhole, how many POIs, Haunted places and emotions behind them with psychics and go tos and just fails. Sigh, but I like your post cause your honest and angry! And still strong!

Also remember it’s the holidays everyone is going to be binge city for many and if not their still going to be a jerk about it! No nice way about going through this. Still though give yourself break... not sure what that looks like, but I hear it often.

Hugs

anything