Author Topic: Refunds on keen  (Read 1580 times)

Offline Caroline10

Refunds on keen
« on: November 25, 2019, 09:25:46 PM »
When you request a refund, does the reader know who it was and why? Thinking of asking for one...the reading was confusing and inconsistent

Offline honeybee28

Re: Refunds on keen
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 10:43:42 PM »
Honestly, I'm not sure if the reader finds out - I think I read somewhere on here that they're not told/unaffected?

Truly if you're unhappy with a reading, then request a refund, the worst they can say is 'no,' you know? I've asked for refunds quite a few times and most times, I did receive a credit back onto my Keen account. You're spending money!! You should get good service!!

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2019, 01:23:39 AM »
Thanks!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2019, 05:41:20 AM »
When you request a refund, does the reader know who it was and why? Thinking of asking for one...the reading was confusing and inconsistent

I'm not sure about the reason why, but they do know who requested the refund. It comes out of their income at the end of the tally, so they are made aware of it. The worst that can happen is if the reader blocks you. Nothing to worry about, I'm sure it isn't their first time. You can also leave a review, if the time hasn't expired as to the reason why or you don't have to. It's your choice.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2019, 09:48:55 PM »
I kind of felt bad asking for the refund because I like the reader and think she has something, but when I read the old transcripts, it was different each time. since I think she can be accurate, I didn't know which reading to believe :)

anything