Author Topic: Taras Garden  (Read 2674 times)

Offline Lo12345

Taras Garden
« on: November 04, 2019, 01:11:37 PM »
I would just love to hear more about her! Let me know guys! Thanks

Offline SweetT

Re: Taras Garden
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 04:57:56 PM »
I've been reading with her for awhile, and I have to say she amazes me. She made a prediction on the day I spoke to her and it happened that very day as she said. She has been right about so much that keeps me going to her . She is truly amazing in her gifts.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 05:24:19 PM »
She told me 2 weeks ago, 2 of cups for contact but she thought it was more like 2 days and not 2 weeks! I’ll still give her try! But now she is like I see it happening more sooner than later. It’s getting a little vague. But she still seems really good for you guys! I’ll give her  a shot still! Thanks for the feed back

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2019, 07:16:15 PM »
I gave her a shot recently, and her reading resonated with my situation. I'll have to update on the outcome if/when it passes.

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2019, 06:45:36 AM »
me too, i've been reading with her awhile now... i like her a lot! I'll PM you
How’s her accuracy with predictions

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2019, 06:35:31 PM »
When I spoke to her it was pretty generic. She said nothing that validated connection and I thought the prediction was pretty unlikely. If it comes to pass I will update but I recieved my satisfaction guarantee refund. Disappointed.

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2019, 05:41:02 AM »
She didn’t give me any specific details for me to validate but still something tells me she might be real and right in her prediction. Any updates on her accuracy?

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2019, 02:55:50 PM »
Updates?

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2019, 03:18:31 PM »
I think I've read with her three times in total, maybe 4. She's become one of my favourites. She has so far gotten 2 correct contact predictions within the timeline that she gave - sometimes they're off by a day or two, but I still consider that a correct timeline. For me, I feel like if it happens within the week, it's correct.

What I like about her besides her being very accurate, is that she keeps it real - and she really is like talking to a friend. Like, I complain a LOT about my situation with my poi, and she just throws it back at me like, "I told you before that he's slow!! :)" being like, come ON girl. She's also very encouraging, but definitely doesn't sugar coat.

This last reading I had with her was spooky accurate - and she picked up two very specific scenarios, and how they effected each other, and the current behaviour of my poi. She said things that he has said to me in the past, that I've never anyone before. And she described why he's acting the way he is now, but that it's all part of the process, and that he's coming around. She gave me a prediction that I'll see him in early December, which I know is correct since a few days after that reading, my poi asked to see me the second week of December.

She did extend a prediction recently, which I'm a little ugh about, but I understand - the timeline for this prediction before just wasn't realistic, and we have a lot of ups and downs, so I get it. The prediction didn't change, just the timeline for a few weeks. What's she saying now about how my poi will be behaving until then is already starting to happen as she described.

I saw that in her bio she saying she's not taking new clients, I wonder why that is. Does anyone know why some psychics do that?

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2019, 03:45:18 AM »
Any more updates?

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2019, 04:24:21 AM »
Timeline came and went and nothing passed.

anything