Author Topic: Who actually works  (Read 5531 times)

Offline Lo12345

Who actually works
« on: November 02, 2019, 03:14:15 PM »
I don’t mean for this to be negative at all.  But I find someone works really well on this forum go read with them and then do more searching and then it’s all negative reviews on here from 5 other people . Do ever just read with someone than read more on this forum and just second guess your self and did you just waste xx amount of money. I know everyone doesn’t work everyone.  But i swear I look at my list of readers and now i seconds guess like 75% of them.  I guess thru it all who is it that actually works on Keen. The best for predictions, empath, anything who is the best of best on keen.

Imnotsure

Re: Who actually works
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2019, 04:02:21 PM »
I don’t mean for this to be negative at all.  But I find someone works really well on this forum go read with them and then do more searching and then it’s all negative reviews on here from 5 other people . Do ever just read with someone than read more on this forum and just second guess your self and did you just waste xx amount of money. I know everyone doesn’t work everyone.  But i swear I look at my list of readers and now i seconds guess like 75% of them.  I guess thru it all who is it that actually works on Keen. The best for predictions, empath, anything who is the best of best on keen.
Honestly going through this right now as a binge...

Offline Kate

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2019, 01:35:31 AM »
This is the way I see it

We all recognise that no one is 100%. We all know that one person may vibe better with a reader than another. But, bottom line, we want to be talking to someone who has genuine experience and talent. And I don't mean someone who is just intuitive - I mean someone with a track record of consistency with a large majority of people.

This forum gives that.  There are a few very long threads on certain readers with many very positive reviews.
Cookie
Kisha
Yona
QoC
Mattie
Maybe one or two others if you hunt around. 

My go to is Cookie - she's not be 100% with me, but she has been bloody good on most things. So I rarely go anywhere else.
Kisha is second on the list - email readings v good (also not 100% - but the majority have been accurate). I'll go there if it is not urgent.
Yona - didn't work for me - but then I only had one reading with her and probably needed to stick with it
QoC - on and off with me, but others have found her amazing. I don't call her anymore.
Mattie - hit on some genuine stuff off the bat, but not someone I'd go to again. Too expensive.

Anyway - others will say differently.  I just think if you are going to go on a binge, make sure it's with readers who at least have a good record (i.e. they are genuinely psychic) and are going to push you to be a better person (i.e. work on your shit).. And in my experience, the above list lean in that direction.

The danger remains that there are a lot of readers with good intuition out there that may hit on one right thing, and 15 wrong things, but you'll get sucked in because your focus is on the one right thing. That's why I say to avoid randomly shopping on Keen and other forums.. and stick with the readers that have long track records on this forum.

I don't think there is one person on this forum that has earned their stripes (i.e. spent a fortune on psychics) that doesn't get a year or so into it, look back, and realise that they have wasted most of their $$s on readers who are rubbish. It's a shame we have to learn the lessons the hard way - that's how Keen make their fortune.

The only time I will ever try someone new, is when I have read enough posts on this forum from long time users, to give a reader credibility.  That's why i read with Mattie.

Anyway...

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2019, 11:40:46 PM »
I agree that there's a reason why Cookie, Kisha, Yona and QOC have so many reviews. They seem to work well for a lot of people!
After a year of reading on keen, I found that I like Hilary80, Mysticalcraft Arriana, Anastasia Christine, Lily Cade and Druids Glen Tarot.
Some have read with these advisors and found they didn't work, and some like them. That's what's tough about finding the best reader-the best one I'd different for everyone.
if a reader doesn't always get positive reviews, but they work for you, trust your intuition and go with it. :)

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2019, 11:54:45 PM »
This is the way I see it

We all recognise that no one is 100%. We all know that one person may vibe better with a reader than another. But, bottom line, we want to be talking to someone who has genuine experience and talent. And I don't mean someone who is just intuitive - I mean someone with a track record of consistency with a large majority of people.

This forum gives that.  There are a few very long threads on certain readers with many very positive reviews.
Cookie
Kisha
Yona
QoC
Mattie

My go to is Cookie - she's not be 100% with me, but she has been bloody good on most things. So I rarely go anywhere else.
Kisha is second on the list - email readings v good (also not 100% - but the majority have been accurate). I'll go there if it is not urgent.
Yona - didn't work for me - but then I only had one reading with her and probably needed to stick with it
QoC - on and off with me, but others have found her amazing. I don't call her anymore.
Mattie - hit on some genuine stuff off the bat, but not someone I'd go to again. Too expensive.

Anyway - others will say differently.  I just think if you are going to go on a binge, make sure it's with readers who at least have a good record (i.e. they are genuinely psychic) and are going to push you to be a better person (i.e. work on your shit).. And in my experience, the above list lean in that direction.

The danger remains that there are a lot of readers with good intuition out there that may hit on one right thing, and 15 wrong things, but you'll get sucked in because your focus is on the one right thing. That's why I say to avoid randomly shopping on Keen and other forums.. and stick with the readers that have long track records on this forum.

I don't think there is one person on this forum that has earned their stripes (i.e. spent a fortune on psychics) that doesn't get a year or so into it, look back, and realise that they have wasted most of their $$s on readers who are rubbish. It's a shame we have to learn the lessons the hard way - that's how Keen make their fortune.

The only time I will ever try someone new, is when I have read enough posts on this forum from long time users, to give a reader credibility.  That's why i read with Mattie.

Anyway...

Where do i find cookie, I might have asked months ago and forgot to check it out

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2019, 03:51:25 AM »
This is the way I see it

Cookie
Kisha
Yona
QoC
Mattie

Anyway...

1,000% true from hard-earned experience, same as mine. I wish that this was required reading for every new person who comes to this forum desperate for direction.

Offline Kate

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2019, 03:53:14 AM »
This is the way I see it

Cookie
Kisha
Yona
QoC
Mattie

Anyway...

Where do i find cookie, I might have asked months ago and forgot to check it out

Spiritualist Reader on Keen.. Join her queue, or book an appointment - she'll take appointments if she is at the PC and sees them come in.

Offline njlady

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2019, 07:02:23 PM »

I'm almost always happy with my readings with whoever.  Once in a while I'll get someone who is just awful and it's usually my fault.  Why?  Because when people recommend readers I put them on a list.  I don't jump on the bandwagon and start making calls.  I wait and see what happens with everyone.  The couple of times I jumped on the flavor-of-the-month, I've been sorry. 

This year I made 5 calls.  I got something of significant value from 4 of them. One, who a lot of people here love and eternally swear by, was a big "no" from my experience. I think she is probably genuine from everything I have heard, but she wasn't good for me.  I probably put 30+ readers that interested me on my list this year.  Almost all of them have been scratched out because of other people's outcomes.  If you start calling everyone that gets a rave review here or on their site, you will waste a ton of money and be spinning in circles. Most (real) readers aren't an expert in all situations.  Judi is a fantastic empath, SFMedium is a top-notch medium and flat-out one of of the best I have ever seen, Mattie hit it on the head for business/career advice - a certain path which SFMedium had told me I was going to get into at least 10 years ago. There are a few others I trust in specific areas also.   

You have to exercise patience and self-control. Wait it out.  Better one good reading for $200 than 50 bad ones for $8,000.  Don't call everyone and don't call over and over.  It took maybe close to a year for a lot of what Mattie said to play out.  It's still playing out.  I'm not calling her again until I have a real development on something she gave me an extended prediction on. You don't need constant reassurance.  That's something that is lacking within you.  I can't tell you how many people here I have told to stop calling calling calling because they are being told what they want to hear.  Then months later, it's all the readers fault, they've been scammed, blah blah.  No, it's your fault for not dealing with your compulsion.  Giving up calling isn't going to fix what you are lacking internally, just like compulsive calling isn't going to fix it either. Two extremes but neither is really the issue.  If you're not right with yourself, nothing is going to help.

I've been going to psychics most of my life and I'm grandma age.  You need to be discerning and not churning the psychic pool.  It's not very often I feel that I wasted my money and I certainly don't spend more that I am comfortable with.

I don't care how much someone makes an hour or other bs digs at readers.  I provide a service for people and charge x.  If someone doesn't like it, they can either go elsewhere or go to school for x years and learn how to do it themselves. That's life.  You pay people to do things that you can't do yourself.  My dentist charges less than my plastic surgeon.  That doesn't mean my plastic surgeon isn't worth x.  It's a different skill set.  If you don't want to pay someone's fee, no problem.  Don't call them. It's a free country and no one is forcing you to pick up the phone and dial. 

Offline sexyp

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2019, 02:03:37 AM »
who is sfmedium?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2019, 04:46:57 AM »
who is sfmedium?
This is probably her: http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,4202.msg78174.html#msg78174

Offline njlady

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2019, 01:40:23 PM »
who is sfmedium?

Virginia.  She used to be ShootingStar.

anything