Author Topic: I stopped with psychic reading and did spell work!  (Read 1661 times)

Offline Mario

I stopped with psychic reading and did spell work!
« on: October 25, 2019, 06:58:45 AM »
hello everyone; after 3 years of psychic readings and lost thousands of dolls i decided to share my experience and what progress i got at the end by doing my own spell work.
in 3 the past 3 years i was in 3 relationships. were it was perfect at the begging then the person made a 180 on me and dropped me cold.
i spoke to many psychics on psychic source, keen and recently California psychics.
NOT EVEN ONE PSYCHIC's prediction came to pass! like i mean zero! all 3 people moved on while my life was on hold due to false hope.
only 2 psychics actually were spot on about the current and their prediction is coming together but i aint getting my hopes up and will update it if it truly does lol (tara & kyra on California psychics).

i learned 99% of psychic use astrology, which as an astrologer it is truly accurate! and the time framges they give is based on lunar (moon) placements.  depending on the placement a person's moon will be effected in a way depeding on their bday and natal chart to the point they will be "lonely" and may come back on this day.

that being said! my 3 years of experience, i learned more about astrology to the point i dont talk to psychics that use them, because i dont need to.... natal charts and spot on!
and i honestly havent met any truly gifted people beside one or two people but then again predictions are never set in stone! so i use them for the NOW ONLY emotions/intentions.

that being said for the past while i havent been binging readings or talking to anyone.....hell i have zero interest.... because for some reason i was drawn to look into spells, manifistation, meditation & reading stuff about energy and telepathic stuff.

i decided to take matters in my own hands, rather getting a reading and hoping that happens.... i decided to live life and MAKE MY OWN REALITY!

5 months ago i came across a spell caster who does voodoo spells and voodoo dolls, due my intense research, the stuff he did was legit when i got it in the mail & i GOT RESULTS!
i was lucky to meet a legit person because there are many scams and its not cheap!

which is why i started to do my own at home! simple candle rituals, based on moon cycles and all...
and i can proudly say things came to pass, for the first time in my life, stuff came to pass!! because i made it!! i believe it in, i moved my energy into it!
so what im trying to say, you dont need psychics or spell casters..... you can manifest whatever you want by yourself.

so i wanted to share thing simple love spell for who ever wants to experiment!

anyone can cast a spell! The most simple form of a love candle spell is to take a red, white, or pink taper candle (the long slim candles that are used a lot for decoration). What most people say to do is to engrave your name and your lovers names into the candle if it is a love spell. Some people also include engraving birth dates, I have personally always engraved both names and both birth dates. after you have done this you can take any premade love oils from an online shop, a love potion (you can find lots of these online both DIYs and for sale), some rose oil, or I have even heard of dressing the candle in honey, sugar, and cinnamon. As I dress my candle I like to close my eyes and put my intent into the candle. Really imagine what you want coming from this spell let your imagination run free. Think of the future you want with your target or think of the relationship improving if that is your goal. Take this time to even speak to the universe. I have a mantra I say during every single one of my self-casts. After you have really put your intent into your candle, you can put it in a candle holder or put it on a plate if you can get it to stand on its own, and you will light it and just let it burn down all the way. While it burns down, you can meditate over it and continue daydreaming over it, but candles take a while to burn down so once you are ready you can just step away and begin letting go and forgetting your spell so it can truly work its magic. If for any reason you are not planning to burn your candle all at once and need to separate the spell throughout many days, never BLOW the candle out, snuff it with a cup, a snuffer, or your fingers. Remember that spells are 80% your intentions and your energy. Do not worry about doing it wrong! Just come at the spell with a positive attitude and good intentions and a strong energy. The universe is listening to you, the rest of it is just to spice things up a little and give it a bit more umph! Hope this wasn't too long and I hope it helped. Good luck everyone!

NOTES;

- Results take time! 1-9 lunar cycles. 3 being the average honestly (3 months)
- bury the wax on your property once i burned down
- you can have a paper with wishes under the candle to enhance it
- spells only work when its mean to happen!!! so no harm is doing so, worse case nothing will come to pass because its not mean to be.

*** i made a couple of spells for me and my friends and being im very psychic myself, channeling my energy into the candles lead to manifestations for myself and friends***

Offline dasaninot

Re: I stopped with psychic reading and did spell work!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2019, 08:22:25 PM »
I've done candle magick and that type of spell what feels like a million times on my parents for YEARS. Man I used to really rev myself up and believe failure after failure. And nothing ever happened, is it possible your results were coincidental? Cause if all it took was a candle, I just think no one would be suffering in love like ever.