Author Topic: been getting a lot of signs  (Read 1157 times)

WinterElf

been getting a lot of signs
« on: October 24, 2019, 12:09:25 PM »
Yesterday i got 2 random people talking to me about just letting things be and leaving it up to god / fate.  And the weird thing was one guy mentioning out of the blue how addictions are demonic and if you have a certain itch all the time to do something like gamble or drink alcohol that it comes from a negative influence opposite of god. He was heavily involved in the new age movement and during that time, nothing really came together for him.

I really hate religion but psychic readings have done a number on me.  I called the so called best psychics on keen who were accurate in the past and you know what? If i mention one negative thing that happens, they jump to these crazy conclusions. Then I will call a few days later sounding very happy and optimistic and the reading changes for an important outcome....

And the sad thing is that many psychics do not want to be wrong.  I know readings are demonic/negative because negative things always come to pass and positive stuff rarely do.  And when I called those psychics to tell them about a major life change, they pause and then say oh i didnt see that coming.  I think this is a bad move etc AND THEN I ROLL MY EYES SO HARD.

One reader recently denied giving me a positive prediction about an outcome when i updated her on the current situation.  I was like , how is this happening and the reader outright denied giving me that reading and said something completely different and i wanted to say i am looking at the transcript RIGHT NOW from a reading you gave me last month.... YOU SPECIFICALLY SAID ETC.... But i could feel her getting in defensive mode on the phone and i just dropped it and hung up. 

These readings feed into your fears and manifest them. it brings in an energy of uncertainty.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 12:12:32 PM by WinterElf »

ladya

Re: been getting a lot of signs
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 04:26:29 PM »
people give way too much power to things outside of themselves. G-d, spirit guides, whatever else. All I know is G-d doesn't judge nor is there any sort of labels except the ones people create. Everything has a duality to it. Nothing is inherently good or bad but for some reason people like to believe things are either/or. G-d doesn't judge nor does he care what you do or when you do it. This entire board is filled with absurd conclusions about psychics or whatever else yet Ive probably been reading with psychics longer than most of the people on this board and never have I ever gotten into an altercation with a psychic, been misled, been blocked, or whatever else. maybe its because I'm lucky, maybe its because I'm highly logical, maybe its because I always take responsibility for the actions I take. who knows but I don't understand why people argue with psychics or try to prove something to them. they're either wrong or right and if they're wrong don't look back. We all have the power to make our lives the way we want it to. No-one out there is going to give you anything you can't find in yourself.

WinterElf

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2019, 07:19:40 PM »
I've been getting readings from Keen Since 1999.... lol so i can  talk on this stuff too ... 

One reading that stood out was when i went to a really popular psychic in 2009. i asked about 2 men.  He told me my current ex would never want a relationship and the other guy would. well... i was with my ex for 5 years... very happy years... another psychic said the same thing and she had high ratings also.

Everyone is different and for me and those signs i got yesterday was a sign for me to let go and just let things be.  The best shit in my life came outside of psychic readings.  All the things i were uncertain about and went to psychics about , didnt work out.  That is my journey and while some are perfectly cool with psychic readings, there are many who struggle with it. Its like comparing a social drinker with alcoholic.  I am grateful though that my addiction is not meth or some other horrible drug. 

Anyways there is a :D :D psychic i am talking to on KEen but she is not giving me readings, only someone to talk to with some slight guidance but also just practical advice that i cannot get with friends and family.  This psychic was right in the past but she picked up on my pain etc and is doing life coaching. 

However some good stuff happened to me also. LIfe is good other than my addiction to psychics which impact other areas of my life.

I spent 3000 dollars in the past 2 weeks on psychics due to  personal things that freaked me out. And you know what... 1. I am an addict.  2. not one of those damn readings made a positive impact on my life other than giving me dread , insecurity, and sleepless nights. 

Everything is energy and going to psychics constantly is bringing energy of uncertainty into things that need to grow naturally(advice from life coach /psychic on keen)... even if they are not connecting to something sinister. 

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2019, 11:05:01 PM »
The healthy way to do things is let them go, hasnt stopped me yet sadly.