Author Topic: phoenix burning  (Read 6134 times)

Offline honeybee28

phoenix burning
« on: October 13, 2019, 07:36:58 PM »
Has anyone read with phoenix burning? I've seen some posts about them here and there being pretty good but couldn't see a thread even when I searched.

I recently read with her (nicole), and felt like she picked up on some current things, but felt that I couldn't hold on to the prediction much because she said it COULD happen in a year or two but depends. Like what does that mean ugh. Like between a year or TWO, that so much time.

Offline bstalling

Re: phoenix burning
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2019, 09:34:20 PM »
It means she dosent know and she's guessing. I have found her helpful for certain things in the past tho.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 10:16:18 PM »
I used to read with her and she is good at reading the present but not an outcome reader.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2020, 06:00:41 AM »
I am not too conclusive about how good Nicole is but 2 years back I did not have a job and I stayed unemployed for 2 horrible long years and Nicole was ONE OF THE VERY VERY FEW who pin pointed who would be my employer in future and HE WAS.... and that outcome was bang on.
Kisha also was able to gave CORRECT numbers of "9 and 10" to find a job because I was rehired in Sep. and started working in Oct  (although NO ONE SAW I WOULD BE JOBLESS FOR 2 LONGGGGGGGGGGGG YEARS :(

Offline cake101

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2020, 03:03:02 AM »
Phenix burning seemed to be right for me. Seemed to get my POIs character bang on. Gave me prediction for contact in 9-10 days from reading or total from incident. Turned out to be 9 days from incident. She sees third party being around for awhile though so will have to see how that plays out where others see her as insignificant

Offline artslove

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2020, 11:17:41 PM »
Any updates on her? She got one prediction wrong, but she did get the previous prediction I had with her correct. Has anyone had any luck on overall major predictions?

Offline artslove

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2020, 02:23:02 AM »
Bump. Anyone have any luck?

Offline cake101

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2020, 03:20:00 PM »
I will share she did get a new third party being in the picture right for me. At the time I didn't really see it and thought it was someone else who wasn't new which she said it wasn't and validated on her. So far she looks right something is happening in the beginning stages but she also saw it not lasting long and ending in 4-5 weeks. So here's hoping she's right about that given she pegged the third party I wasn't aware of. I have a pending contact prediction to that i don't think will happen. The last one didn't but the one before did. 

Offline artslove

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2020, 06:24:27 PM »
I’m glad she got it right for you, cake, but I’m sorry about the situation. Hopefully things work out for you. She was also wrong about my contact prediction :( I really liked her, but I’m not sure about her predictions anymore because they been so up and down, but then again, I know stuff changes. I really hope things work out for you.

Offline cake101

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2020, 06:56:53 PM »
Yeah I checked in with her about it for more information and she still got a death card between them so here's hoping she's right. I like her to because she is at least pretty realistic and theme wise has been pretty accurate. Her first contact prediction was bang on for me but now not so much. But I was impressed she picked up the new interest. I had no idea! And then to find out and like OMG she was right lol

Offline bstalling

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2021, 05:05:37 PM »
Came across some notes from 2015 from her. She accurately predicted heart/circulation issues with my mother, a financial benefit related to it, and "death card for your father". Happened within the past few weeks. The reading didnt at all make sense at the time as i was calling about other things.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2021, 05:05:02 PM »
Anyone ?