Author Topic: Hassiba  (Read 7466 times)

Offline Jbossy25

Hassiba
« on: October 04, 2019, 11:54:18 PM »
Ughhhh i hate to mention her cuz i know y’all gonna flood her queue but i wanna put y’all on at the same time lol. She was sooooo good but i always hate a really good psychic only the first time you talk to them and then the next time u talk to them they switch up everything they told you the first time. She drew in specific details and she picked up on the third party every time which let me know she’s authentic. She knew so much that made me drop my jaw. I talked to her three times spread out and she was consistent. Every call she will say the same things but add new information. She’s very authentic I’m sure you’ll fall in love with her reading style

Offline Bean82

Re: Hassiba
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2019, 03:30:44 AM »
I just read with her and she was very vague. Bummer.

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2019, 01:25:42 AM »
I read with her in the past and did not like her. She asked me to spell my name. Feels like she keeps notes.

Offline Heather

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2019, 01:09:11 PM »
I talked to her the other day and she had me believing I had royally screwed up. She said a message I had sent someone caused confusion and the person wouldn’t know what to say and that I’d better send another one to straighten it out. I was very very upset, but right after our call, I got a reply to the message. No indication whatsoever that I had caused confusion.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 01:07:50 PM by Heather »

candiednut

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2019, 03:06:31 PM »
Jbossy25 connects with everyone on CP...

Offline Heather

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2019, 01:08:22 PM »

Ahh ok

Offline Jbossy25

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2019, 08:44:11 PM »
How bout you stop clocking me and worry about whatever tf you got going on?! If i wanna share my experience I WILL and tf you gone do bout it? You’re annoying af. Mind your damn business that’s really all u should be doing. THANK YOU

candiednut

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2019, 09:01:47 PM »
How bout you stop clocking me and worry about whatever tf you got going on?! If i wanna share my experience I WILL and tf you gone do bout it? You’re annoying af. Mind your damn business that’s really all u should be doing. THANK YOU

LMAO someone is triggered AF. If I wanna share my observations I will and tf you gone do bout it?  ;D What was wrong with that comment? I said you connect with everyone which is a really good thing! And yes, I do worry about my own business thanks! :)

Offline Jbossy25

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2019, 11:51:10 PM »

LMAO someone is triggered AF. If I wanna share my observations I will and tf you gone do bout it?  ;D What was wrong with that comment? I said you connect with everyone which is a really good thing! And yes, I do worry about my own business thanks! :)

Triggered? Lol girl bye u said what u said to try to be funny so now ima be hilarious. I said wtf i said! Good day!

Offline Lisa1111

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2019, 05:40:46 AM »
I read with her tonight and she was very good.  For some the images she gets may seem abstract but she was spot on.

Offline zuri

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2019, 01:17:41 AM »
I read with her tonight and she was very good.  For some the images she gets may seem abstract but she was spot on.

I think she is spot on as well

Offline Heather

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2019, 03:30:23 PM »
I read with her again, and it was much better. Much more realistic and didn’t get me all worked up for no reason.

Offline Ems2727

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2019, 12:45:33 AM »
Interesting read! She accurately picked up on someone’s situation (he’s in an open relationship. She said she saw someone else around him before I explained), and while I think she got some things about the situation right the way she described the person didn’t really seem like him. She also has a negative outcome which at this point I don’t see happening in such an intense way

I think maybe she had some judgments based on the situation? I wonder if anyone else encountered this? Like kind of right on in the present but at the same time a little off and negative

Offline Ems2727

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2019, 02:29:15 PM »
So I read with her again this morning under my middle name and asked my question in a much more vague fashion. I do this sometimes whenever one psychic seems to be so different than all the others, or whenever I feel like maybe their personal thoughts got in the way

She gave me almost the same predictions, so this means either: She remembered my voice even though I gave another name, she says these sorts of things to everyone, or she is right!

I guess we'll see!

Offline Ems2727

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2019, 03:49:22 PM »
Bumping this only because I'm so interested in other people's experiences with her? Anyone read with her recently?