Author Topic: When getting a reading  (Read 1209 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

When getting a reading
« on: October 02, 2019, 06:27:47 PM »
When you go in for a reading on a specific person...what is the likelyhood that the advisor will pick up someone new or other people? I always wondered if they don't bring up meeting a new person because your main focus is a specific person.

What do you all think about that?

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: When getting a reading
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 11:21:30 PM »
Thanks for responding.  I am doing the dating site thing and i had maybe 1 or 2 ppl say i was going to be seeing someone when the ex comes back.  I just always wondered if maybe the men i meet isn't going any where so others don't bring it up.  Mind you the one person that said i will be dating someone else when the ex comes back was during a general reading.

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: When getting a reading
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 11:46:11 PM »
Ya, I usually jump right in and ask about my POI. I have been doing the online dating thing on and off for years. I tried it again over the summer and met a couple guys, but nothing ever came from it. And some of the guys on there were kinda creepy so I just deleted my account.

I read with one reader twice this past summer (once in early June, and once in early August). During my first reading in early June, I wasn't interested in dating and didn't have an online dating account, but the reader said I'd be in a relationship by the end of summer. I went into the reading asking about a specific POI, so it wasn't even like a general love reading. when I asked where I'd meet him, I believe she said online. So after that reading I opened an online dating account and tried to be more active, and went on a couple dates. When I read with her again in august while i was actively dating, she said that I'm not gonna meet anyone for 6 months to a year, and said I'm not ready.....I was like wtf? Bc when I wasn't ready and didn't have an account she kept telling me i'd be in a relationship by the end of summer, and then when i was ready, she told me it would take longer and i wasn't ready....

after that reading, I stopped reading with her bc i realized we weren't connecting anymore

That is strange how could you be ready and then a few months later not be??  Good move on removing them as a go to advisor.  I had one person literally second guessing their reading while chatting with me.  Either was it didn't matter because she was wrong but who says I'm not sure if i am seeing what will happen or has already taken place.  Wtf?!?!