Author Topic: Have you been told this....  (Read 1502 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Have you been told this....
« on: October 02, 2019, 11:46:26 AM »
I was going to post this under the readers thread but thought it would be interesting to see if anyone has gotten a particular thing said and it kinda left you scratching your head.

He is surrounding you, its maddening. (Referring to his energy)

Is there any lines that stick out to you?

Offline Just FYI

Re: Have you been told this....
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 12:01:05 PM »
I’ve gotten readings where they’ve told me, “stop thinking about him so much, he feels overwhelmed by your energy.” I’ve also been told once, “he astral visits you at night, which is why it’s so hard to let go.” Energies can be interesting.

ladya

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 12:49:52 PM »
I was going to post this under the readers thread but thought it would be interesting to see if anyone has gotten a particular thing said and it kinda left you scratching your head.

He is surrounding you, its maddening. (Referring to his energy)

Is there any lines that stick out to you?

I’m gunna inbox you.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2019, 02:15:56 PM »
I’ve gotten readings where they’ve told me, “stop thinking about him so much, he feels overwhelmed by your energy.” I’ve also been told once, “he astral visits you at night, which is why it’s so hard to let go.” Energies can be interesting.

Wow that is very interesting. 

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2019, 06:34:14 PM »

Wow that is very interesting.

It is. With the astral visiting guy, the explanation was that we are soul mates, but just because you’re someone’s soul mate doesn’t mean you’re meant to be. Soul mates might meet for a brief period to learn a kharmic lesson, then have to move on. Because it’s a soul interaction, it’s felt very deeply.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2019, 10:03:51 PM »
I'm not really a spiritual "woo woo" type, so let me give you my logical, albeit two-dimensional interpretation. If a reader told me this, I would translate it as meaning that he is not letting you go, and that you are very much on his mind and in his thoughts, currently.

Yes most definitely the plain english translation. 👍

anything