Author Topic: SimplyMidnight  (Read 3375 times)

Offline dasaninot

SimplyMidnight
« on: October 01, 2019, 08:34:39 PM »
Read with her before my first account was removed on Keen (removed because I left a negative review exposing a scammer and Keen said they have the right to shut accounts with no explanation).

Anyway, she was in my negative list. She is realistic, at least in my situation, and nice. Whenever there's an ex I inquire about, I just say the name and never let it be known they're an ex but this woman knew from the start and that the ex I asked about was long time gone.

Read with her again on my new account. She didn't seem to remember me. Same exact overall message so I'm kind of leaning on trusting her.

I didn't find a thread on her, but if anyone has read with her, I'd love to know your experience. I'm kind of hoping she's just a negative overall reader, but that's just me hoping. I feel she's legit, unfortunately in my case.

Yaz88

Re: SimplyMidnight
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 09:03:56 PM »
I actually read with her back in June.  It wasn’t a negative reading at all.  She said that the person I asked about would go from not wanting to work on our relationship to wanting to reconcile.  Her exact phrase was that there is reconciliation energy.  I don’t think she gave me a timeline, but she did say that she thought the person I asked about wasn’t able to provide much support and this would be hard to deal with in a relationship. At the time I didn’t know what she was talking about, but now it makes more sense.   I closed the account that has the chat transcripts, but I actually took notes on this one.  To date, nothing has happened.  So who knows.

Yaz88

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2019, 10:03:34 PM »
Read with her before my first account was removed on Keen (removed because I left a negative review exposing a scammer and Keen said they have the right to shut accounts with no explanation).

Keen blocked me for leaving a candid review, as well. I had mentioned something to the effect of a particular tarot card reading being thought-provoking but not necessarily psychically-guided or connected. Within a few days, I couldn't log in anymore, and after I reached out to Customer Service, they sent me some general T&C form letter about how Keen reserves the right to suspend any account, for any reason and without notice. Fine, whatever, but since then I have not been able to sign up for a new account while still using the same phone number as my initial registration. It's unfortunate as I was interested in talking to Queen of Cups 18, based on a lot of the favorable reviews in this forum.

Two thumbs down for Keen. 👎 👎
It disgusts me to go on there, nevertheless there are a few readers on there (like QOC) that I find helpful, hence the repeated opening and closing of accounts.  :-/

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2019, 01:52:24 AM »

Keen blocked me for leaving a candid review, as well. I had mentioned something to the effect of a particular tarot card reading being thought-provoking but not necessarily psychically-guided or connected. Within a few days, I couldn't log in anymore, and after I reached out to Customer Service, they sent me some general T&C form letter about how Keen reserves the right to suspend any account, for any reason and without notice. Fine, whatever, but since then I have not been able to sign up for a new account while still using the same phone number as my initial registration. It's unfortunate as I was interested in talking to Queen of Cups 18, based on a lot of the favorable reviews in this forum.

Yup this company is a SCAM. They remove negative reviews and ban you as not to deter business. They don't care about the quality of service customers get, or if readers are legit. Just money, money, money.

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2019, 11:27:05 PM »
Unfortunately, for me, her predictions never came true and were so off I knew they would not.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2019, 05:11:51 PM »
Fine, whatever, but since then I have not been able to sign up for a new account while still using the same phone number as my initial registration. It's unfortunate as I was interested in talking to Queen of Cups 18, based on a lot of the favorable reviews in this forum.

Then sign up for a Google Voice Number in which the calls are forwarded to your phone and no one is any wiser.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2019, 02:48:12 PM »
Then sign up for a Google Voice Number in which the calls are forwarded to your phone and no one is any wiser.

Thanks for the advice, HornetKick. They're a clever bunch, though, disallowing registrations with VoIP numbers, such as Google Voice.
Really? Was not aware of that. Sorry.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2019, 03:10:36 PM »
She was so negative for me now that i really think about it, on all things in my life from career to love to even health and I'm a healthy one, knock on wood.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2019, 07:40:28 PM »
Yeah, that was going to be my next suggestion except a cost was associated with it and I wasn't sure if that was even worth it.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2019, 09:00:25 PM »
I read with her about my boyfriend and our relationship moving forward.. she said in 6 months you’ll be with someone new. Thanks bye. (And ended the chat) I’m like huh? She’s crazy.

Lol I haven’t had an advisor do that before. I guess she didn’t want questions or a rebuttal? Anyway.. she’s wrong. (And weird)

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2020, 02:31:40 PM »
She’s no good . Rude and predictions are way off. I stopped keen ages ago, my favs stef and another one who’s name I can’t recall unless I look it up are never online and the rates are way too high. They also don’t reward loyal customers to its credit or coupons anymore and I prefer companies I get credit for (purple etc )

anything