Author Topic: Holy crap  (Read 2777 times)

WinterElf

Holy crap
« on: October 01, 2019, 03:57:59 PM »
So the person i have been calling about all year, people are telling me he is still the one. Even Old Seraphim H. 

I already have someone but the folks who are rooting for my previous POI dont give me positive readings on my new husband.

If i believe these psychics i would still be twittling my fingers, waiting for contact.

Things my POI did...
1. Removed me from his social media for little to no reason
2. Bailed out on me for at least a couple dates and didn't call for a week
3. Said i was crazy getting upset about him taking a pic with another woman when i found out recently he is secretly in love with her.
4. Ignoring me at work because we work together. He would say hello but that's it.

And these effing psychics who are right on little things said he is still the one and that he misses me.  And that my husband is boring etc

I feel sorry for anyone hanging on to the word of a psychic for more tgan six months. If i was really stupid i would have never married this guy and would have kept waiting on my POI. 

I want to list the ones who keep telling me that my POI loves me despite his behavior. I got better advice from my friends who look at me like i am stupid when i tell them what has happened with POI amd they are like..um he's not into you... Why are you waiting on him etc.   I think i should be paying them instead.

Offline dasaninot

Re: Holy crap
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 04:20:06 PM »
WinterElf, I am so sorry you had to go through that. Some men really are the scum of this earth. And that's the end of it. There's not much I can say to console you right but other than to remind you to be glad you found everything out when you did, and it didn't drag on longer.

Time is irreversible, but how you deal with it from now on is what decides if more time will be wasted or not.

You should definitely make a list. I feel like what I've learned in my short time on this forum is something we all know deep inside: to STOP. To just completely stop with readings. When they're accurate on certain things, we start to go to them and believe all the things they say, and we bury ourselves in false narratives and time is wasted, and more. So what's the point of even trying anymore. Even if you find someone good, if they're not consistently good, what is the point?

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2019, 04:21:24 PM »
Even after being married they’re bringing up this ex? That’s so odd, are you asking about him? I would like this list of readers

WinterElf

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 05:37:21 PM »
Ladies and Gentlemen.  I so want to put out that list but you know they watch what we write and one came after me just when i slightly offended her when i was confused about a reading.

That is why I effing can't stand most of them even if they can be right.  It's not just keen but any site where you don't give them glowing reviews, they will say you are slandering them.

No one knows the future.  Some still bring up my ex and confuse the energy or say i will get back with POI after my marriage 😆

It's like they don't want to admit they were wrong and many are surprised except the really good ones who predicted my husband.

These ladies were on point for me

Seafiremoon
Spiritminded
Madamceilceil
Infinitestar (even if i don't call her anymore for other fcked reasons)
Spanish gypsy

We're the good ones but what is good for me might not be good for you and even the accurate ones are not always on point... The worst part about this year was the fear from all the readings i got and the nervousness of a 3rd party or other negatives outcomes.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2019, 06:05:35 PM »
I liked seafiremoon but maybe I'm just expecting a negative outcome so I'm biased, but I felt the reading leaned on fairy tale. I'll update if it happens. I really liked her actually. Can we start a thread on her?

Offline jas

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2019, 06:32:08 PM »
There is already a thread on seafiremoon.  I have read with her for many years and like her very much. 

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2019, 06:34:21 PM »
Thanks Jas! I will check it out. Do her predictions pass for you, in the timelines given? Or is she more outcome accurate for you?

Offline jas

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2019, 06:37:08 PM »
If I ask her to tell me what the other party's feelings and intentions are, she is usually correct.  Keep in mind that she can give you something negative in the moment but the long range outcome can be good.  When I have time I will write more about it.  Her astrology is also very good.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2019, 06:39:44 PM »
If I ask her to tell me what the other party's feelings and intentions are, she is usually correct.  Keep in mind that she can give you something negative in the moment but the long range outcome can be good.  When I have time I will write more about it.  Her astrology is also very good.
so she is not much of an outcome reader would you say?

Offline jas

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2019, 06:50:25 PM »
Well, that is hard for me to say.  When I speak with a reader I never hang onto what they tell me; they give me hope in the moment and then I move on.  Overall her predictions are very good.  I will try to think of some examples and write more on it later.

WinterElf

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2019, 10:19:36 PM »
Omg ... 2 years is a long time. I am so sory you went through that.

It's almost like mental abuse.  They don't want to admit they are wrong.... And will give you false hope so that you won't rate them badly or that you will move on without bothering them.

anything