Author Topic: Chat transcript disappeared  (Read 1871 times)

Offline _sydney_vicious_

Chat transcript disappeared
« on: October 01, 2019, 01:07:30 AM »
I did a reading a few months ago with someone (can’t remember his name though) and I wanted to look at the chat transcript I had with him but it’s no longer there anymore.

Does this mean he blocked me? Or does this mean he’s no longer a reader on the site?

Offline Just FYI

Re: Chat transcript disappeared
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 01:16:58 AM »
I did a reading a few months ago with someone (can’t remember his name though) and I wanted to look at the chat transcript I had with him but it’s no longer there anymore.

Does this mean he blocked me? Or does this mean he’s no longer a reader on the site?

Keen doesn’t keep the transcripts forever. I can’t remember what the cut off is but they delete them after a while.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2019, 01:20:54 AM »

Keen doesn’t keep the transcripts forever. I can’t remember what the cut off is but they delete them after a while.

My transcripts go back 18 months. That reader may have left.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 02:08:24 AM »

My transcripts go back 18 months. That reader may have left.

That definitely makes sense then since I do see chats with others from before I had my reading with him.

Thank you! :)

anything