Author Topic: Divinus  (Read 1835 times)

Offline _sydney_vicious_

Divinus
« on: September 29, 2019, 08:18:02 PM »
I haven’t been able to find a thread on him so I decided to create one.

I read with him once but I do believe he uses natal charts - which worked surprisingly well (I usually prefer readers who don’t use tools). But he tends to use big words in a super confusing manner so it would take me awhile to dissect the readings. He also gave me a list of dates for the month with some numbers beside them - does anyone who’s read with him know what those numbers mean?

Has anyone else read with him? What was your experience like?

Offline dasaninot

Re: Divinus
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2019, 08:41:29 PM »
I read with him twice, and nothing he ever said transpired...even though there were so many dates with possibilities lol. I think he's fairytale and just throws info, trying to see what sticks.

Offline jas

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2019, 08:45:21 PM »
Yes, I have read with them.  He is a big picture reader and he sees what will be trending for you.  In other words, he will say "between September 15th and December 28th you will be in a money cycle".  He will then go on to give some details.  I like him, he has always worked for me but I only call him about three times a year.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2019, 08:47:01 PM »
Yes, I have read with them.  He is a big picture reader and he sees what will be trending for you.  In other words, he will say "between September 15th and December 28th you will be in a money cycle".  He will then go on to give some details.  I like him, he has always worked for me but I only call him about three times a year.

That makes sense then - thank you!

anything