Author Topic: Kira de Ra  (Read 3112 times)

Offline joyjoy

Kira de Ra
« on: September 29, 2019, 07:10:21 AM »
Any feedback on her?

Thanks

Offline flora0250

Re: Kira de Ra
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2019, 10:49:22 AM »
Any feedback on her?

Thanks

There is a whole thread on this reader at http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,4445.0.html. If you are looking if there is feedback on a reader, there is a search option you can use and if you put in “Kira” it takes you right there. Just for your future knowledge that is the best way to see if there is feedback on someone and makes it so multiple feedback on same reader can stay in one place.

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2019, 01:31:12 PM »
THanks, Flora.  I looked for that, but couldn't find.  Appreciate your help!

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2019, 07:31:20 PM »
She’s actually my go to person on Keen. I realize others might not have connected with her but for me she was always spot on - not just with my feelings or my POI’s feelings, but also her timings and how she sees the situation play out. What I actually like about her is that if she doesn’t see something she will be upfront with you. She also doesn’t like it when clients have too many readings so she has saved me a ton of money any time I’ve had a freak out and wanted to chat with her.

My POI and I had problems a few weeks back and reached out to her for insight. She basically read his mind and started saying word for word what was in his head. My POI talks in a specific manner and some of the things she told during that reading was exactly how he told me the day before. She’s been crazy good for me so I actually trust her. Kira also has given me a ton of valuable insight into how I should navigate my roller coaster of a love life.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2019, 07:39:40 PM »
She’s actually my go to person on Keen. I realize others might not have connected with her but for me she was always spot on - not just with my feelings or my POI’s feelings, but also her timings and how she sees the situation play out. What I actually like about her is that if she doesn’t see something she will be upfront with you. She also doesn’t like it when clients have too many readings so she has saved me a ton of money any time I’ve had a freak out and wanted to chat with her.

My POI and I had problems a few weeks back and reached out to her for insight. She basically read his mind and started saying word for word what was in his head. My POI talks in a specific manner and some of the things she told during that reading was exactly how he told me the day before. She’s been crazy good for me so I actually trust her. Kira also has given me a ton of valuable insight into how I should navigate my roller coaster of a love life.

Didn’t you already post your review about her on the other thread?

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2019, 07:59:35 PM »

I did but this is a new thread so I added in my input. The other one you’re talking about does have more details tho in regards to her predictions

Offline flora0250

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2019, 08:09:37 PM »

I did but this is a new thread so I added in my input. The other one you’re talking about does have more details tho in regards to her predictions

It was a new thread by mistake. All posts regarding a reader should be put in the same thread as much as possible. We don’t need yet another thread devoted specifically to the same advisor. If you have more to add you should add it on the already existing thread. Otherwise it clogs the board and creates an inaccurate representation of reviews.

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2019, 08:19:18 PM »

She was fine but she missed a key fact, so not sure how to categorize her reading.  Guess I'll see what plays out. 

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2019, 08:25:08 PM »

She was fine but she missed a key fact, so not sure how to categorize her reading.  Guess I'll see what plays out.

Unfortunately, nothing she said ever happened. She may be a good empath, but prediction-wise, nah.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2019, 08:26:18 PM »
I really wanted to try her and was close to, but seems to be a bust for most and some of her behaviour (according to users) hasn't been the best. She is very marmite, it seems.

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2019, 12:42:43 PM »

Unfortunately, nothing she said ever happened. She may be a good empath, but prediction-wise, nah.

Relieved to hear that, Fidget!  She couldn't give me a solid outcome on time, which I found distressing.