Author Topic: Psychic Lynn - Purple Ocean  (Read 10248 times)

Offline Truthfromrosie

Re: Psychic Lynn - Purple Ocean
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2020, 03:45:31 AM »
Fairytale for me and got my review removed so I wonder how many others she does that to.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2020, 11:45:13 PM »
Fairytale for me and got my review removed so I wonder how many others she does that to.

How did she remove review? is it possible for advisor to remove review on PO? It's unfair!
She is not even accurate for me, fairytale reader.

I noticed it was gone so contacted PO and they told me she had requested it to be removed and they wouldn’t be reviewing the decision. I didn’t say anything other than that she was wrong.

Offline danni86

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2020, 10:05:48 AM »
So Lynn doesn't have her own thread, not any that I could find anyway, so I decided to make this one in the hope that I could get more insight on her and the forum's experience with her.
Shes been great for me, she got a few predictions correct so far in just a couple months, even one that I didnt want to hear. So far id say shes been about 90% correct, she got a small detail wrong on a potential POI, and even then she was right about the outcome. She also pushed a time frame back, but it was only about a week or two and it technically still falls in the timeframe that she originally stated which was before november. And it also had to do with that potential POI.
Above all else though, and I know this might sound hard to hear about a purple ocean psychic, shes ethical. What I mean by that is she really does work for her clients. I've asked her so many follow up questions in the comments and she always answers them.
She crams a lot of info into her video readings (3 mins) and she answers every single question I ask and touches on every detail. Most readers on the app cant do that. They'll gloss over something or completely ignore one of details all together.
It could just be me, but I think she's criminally underrated. It could be because shes on such a hit or miss app in PO, and I've also heard from people they dont connect with her. But I guess I'm one of the lucky clients that does.
Anyways, I hope someone can tell me their stories with Lynn to validate my love for her as a reader.

Didn’t work for me. Had multiple readings with her and she said the same thing in each reading, pushing the timeline. I don’t expect timelines to be accurate, but it’s been two months since I stopped trying with Lynn anyway and longer since her timelines, and nothing came true.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2020, 12:01:02 PM »
I think Lynne is a fairy tale reader and feeds off the information you give her. I tried her a long time ago and looking at the video now it was definitely a cold read and her vibe wasn’t authentic.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2020, 05:11:33 PM »
She was wrong for me as well

Offline aboveandbeyond

« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2020, 11:25:24 PM »
she was wrong and pushed back the timelines a bunch of times for me too

anything