Author Topic: Psychic Lynn - Purple Ocean  (Read 10249 times)

Offline devangk3

Re: Psychic Lynn - Purple Ocean
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2020, 03:11:40 AM »
Anyone had predictions came true with Jewels on PO?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2020, 11:58:04 AM »
Has anyone had career predictions come true with Lynn?

I listened to my videos from last year and all came true. I am going through a difficult time of major decision making and her predictions this time are different to other trusted readers so am very confused.

Is she really good with careers? I’m trying to find a reader who is... who else has worked for you with careers?

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2020, 06:23:40 PM »
Anyone had predictions came true with Jewels on PO?
Psychic Jewels is a cold reader.

Offline massine

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2020, 12:00:37 AM »
Hey! Anyone have any updates or feedback? :)

Offline aboveandbeyond

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2020, 04:45:44 PM »
I’m still waiting to see if her prediction that he will contact me at the end of July will pass. I asked her a little over a week ago and she said end of July/August so she kind of moved it up. A lot of them have said he will come back, but they seemed kind of disconnected and fake when they told me? And the ones that said he won’t kind of sounded like they were guessing too?

TrueLoveTarot gave me the exact same timeframe, and I honestly probably only trust them more because of what I found on this forum. It’s hard not to count the days I know that’s unhealthy. They both have a lot of “it didn’t pass” on here  :( but they also both have more believable positive reviews on PO.

Are you still waiting too?

Also though; it’s hard to know if what mostly all the psychics are saying are “accurate” or just cliche ways to describe an ex.

Offline massine

« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2020, 05:12:24 PM »
I'm waiting for both Lynn and Truelovetarot too, they both gave me similar timelines.
I have a little more waiting to do before I reach the start of their predicted timeframes!

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2020, 05:52:32 PM »
I'm waiting for both Lynn and Truelovetarot too, they both gave me similar timelines.
I have a little more waiting to do before I reach the start of their predicted timeframes!

True love tarot is overrated she was a big flop for me, very fairy tale on the other hand psychic Lynn worked pretty well for me

Offline sexyp

« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2020, 06:22:03 PM »

True love tarot is overrated she was a big flop for me, very fairy tale on the other hand psychic Lynn worked pretty well for me

have Lynn's timeframes or prediction come true for you

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2020, 08:29:01 PM »

Out of the 3 times I read with her 2 did but not sure if it was coincidence. I would read with Lynn again but truelovetarot big no no

Offline massine

« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2020, 08:47:05 PM »

Out of the 3 times I read with her 2 did but not sure if it was coincidence. I would read with Lynn again but truelovetarot big no no

She seemed hit or miss on this site but personally I feel she picked up on my poi but I'll just see how it plays out!
It's so funny how some readers work well for some people and not others! Im a newbie still so I'm just trying to figure out who works for me lol! :)

Offline massine

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2020, 09:33:50 PM »

Oh and thank you for your feedback!!! :D

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2020, 12:16:02 AM »
Sooo I kinda did a thing and got two readings today on PO which I haven’t been on there in a few months, trying to stay away as it was/is the center of my addiction. I read with Lynn for 1hr and have to say she is exactly word for word in line with the only other reader that has actually been right for me in the past on predictions and outcomes. I had a previous reading over a month ago by her that was extremely accurate.. so she’s becoming a trusted one on my part... there’s only two on that site I would even go to and she’s one of them.. the rest are full of BS.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 12:20:46 AM by AwakenRN »

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2020, 12:34:29 AM »
Lynn is fabulous.  I’d say 80% right for me.  I don’t talk to her anymore but would def call again.

Offline Lys

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2020, 12:57:58 AM »
I just liste my reading with her (I had 4 in 2018 and 2019). She was completely wrong for me. She said several years ago my ex will comeback and its a soulmate connection lol No. And I asked if I will travel in Ireland she said yes but finally it was in Mexico. Anyways it was  a fairy tale I will never have another reading with her.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2020, 01:48:44 AM »
I just liste my reading with her (I had 4 in 2018 and 2019). She was completely wrong for me. She said several years ago my ex will comeback and its a soulmate connection lol No. And I asked if I will travel in Ireland she said yes but finally it was in Mexico. Anyways it was  a fairy tale I will never have another reading with her.
Same here. I had a reading with her back in February. It was a fairytale and nothing came to pass