Author Topic: Marriage  (Read 1865 times)

WinterElf

Marriage
« on: September 24, 2019, 06:16:10 AM »
None predicted my marriage except a few to the other guy i rarely called about because i was focused on other POI who treated me like crap.
The ones who guided me with my ex POI this year are still rooting for him despite his behavior and how i would not hear from him for days at a time when we were seeing each other.
Supernatural, spiritminded, seafiremoon, predicted me living with my current husband and then marriage.
I got married unexpectantly 😆 he is financially emotionally and mentally supportive and was there this year and last but i put him on the backburner because i was into the guy who didn't treat me right.  I feel more stable with this guy. It's not crazy obsessive love like with original POI but it's respect and not feeling so insecure all the time. I feel weird putting this out there because i know some sneaky psychics read these posts and use it later against clients but this is testimony that nothing is set in stone and you need to look to yourself ... Not the psychics because it's rare that they get it right.... Some are tryi g to backtrack because the outcome was different from their prediction.

Offline maggs30

Re: Marriage
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2019, 07:44:25 AM »
Congratulations!
I really like Supernatural. Her and Spiritminded have mentioned marriage with my guy. I haven't read with seafire.

Who are the ones still rooting for the ex? Kind of scary lol

Offline Loulou

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 08:35:40 AM »

Congratulations for seeing inside yourself
And your marriage.

Your words are so true

None predicted my marriage except a few to the other guy i rarely called about because i was focused on other POI who treated me like crap.
The ones who guided me with my ex POI this year are still rooting for him despite his behavior and how i would not hear from him for days at a time when we were seeing each other.
Supernatural, spiritminded, seafiremoon, predicted me living with my current husband and then marriage.
I got married unexpectantly 😆 he is financially emotionally and mentally supportive and was there this year and last but i put him on the backburner because i was into the guy who didn't treat me right.  I feel more stable with this guy. It's not crazy obsessive love like with original POI but it's respect and not feeling so insecure all the time. I feel weird putting this out there because i know some sneaky psychics read these posts and use it later against clients but this is testimony that nothing is set in stone and you need to look to yourself ... Not the psychics because it's rare that they get it right.... Some are tryi g to backtrack because the outcome was different from their prediction.

WinterElf

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 07:02:56 PM »
I wish i could tell you who they are but it's ao confusing because little stuff came true but never the big things for their predictions.

Also the readings now are weird because tgey were always telling me that he's the one, even whe.mn i caught him cheating.

They will drive you insane honestly and have yiu waiting on the wrong guy.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2019, 07:10:51 PM »
 how far out did Supernatural and spirit minded see it and then you actually got married. It's actually pretty impressive if they saw it out quite a ways.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2019, 07:54:25 PM »
Congratulations WinterElf! I hope you have nothing but happiness :-)

I second the question on how far out those reader saw it for you, seafire as well?

Were you with your husband when these marriage predictions were given?

WinterElf

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2019, 02:47:08 AM »
I didn't pay attention to timing. They just said by the end of this year or soon.  I didn't believe them and thought it was horseshit and i didn't want to hear about anyone else except my original POI.

Offline DillP

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2019, 02:27:47 PM »
Congratulations WinterElf! I had been following your posts as my membership was waiting for approval. I know you had someone who you were interested in, but psychic readings caused anxiety about him and there was a break, but then reconnection I think. I apologize if I haven’t gotten the story straight. I was wondering if this was the original POI or the man who you ended up marrying?

anything